Which spanish-speaking countries have the best/worst accent?

which spanish-speaking countries have the best/worst accent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUrbvT-PXTE
youtube.com/watch?v=FMWC1QgglaI
youtube.com/watch?v=y7j9bAFgxRc
youtu.be/eIyLwtR99vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best: Chilean
Worst: Mexican

>best
Colombian

>worst
Dominican

t. CHI

Best: Chile
Worst: Everyone else

>best: Paraguay
>worst: Chile

Top kek, you can't be serious
youtu.be/OUrbvT-PXTE

>miiirekwtevaiwelawanlacaconlaweanfeferdelaweaqlueasupelfomepo

Best: Catalonia/Asturias, Some parts of Colombia and unironically Peru.

Worst: Puerto Rico and pretty much the Spanish Caribbean in general

lol

Guatemala has the best and worst accent

How about equatorial guinea

It isnt bad but its quite laughable

LOS ESTADOS CHICANOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA LATINA

They speak like spaniards and some have that creepy, unmistakably african voices.

They sound like spaniards

isn't peru supposed to have the most clear/"neutral" accent?

Everyone claims to have a "neutral" accent

My brother has been there, he told me that their Spanish is horrible and also they speak a mix of Spanish with French and tribal languages making it even worse

Standard European Spanish desu
The lisp and the arrogant noisy tone is annoying as hell, much more so when they come in loud groups

Mexicans BY FAR have the worst accents, in both Spanish and English.

I hate having to listen to those fuckers

>best
Cuba

>worst
Chile

There is no such thing as a """"neutral"""" Spanish, you got significant differences between Iberian Spanish (Spain) and American Spanish, and even among those two groups are many differences (pronunciation and grammar) between countries and regions.

But anyway like everyone claims to have the """"neutral"""" Spanish

But yeah Peru bros have a pretty clear and clean way to speak el castellano

Argentines hate anything dubbed in Argentine accent. (here movies for adults have subtitles, but movies for kids like Disney or Pixar, or cartoons, are dubbed). We dont hate our accent, but we see it as something only we use, not neutral in any way.
An American movie cant have actors speaking in Argentine accent, because they are Americans, not Argentines.
I think most dubbings are made in Mexico.

>best
argentinian or spanish

>worst
mexican

>most dubbings are made in Mexico

I'm so sorry user. How do you cope?

>all these amerishits and retards saying rhe worst is mexican
Lol

Argie in bongland detected, no real Brits would say anything good about us.

It's factually true. Mexico is the worst.

No im a brit
i like the accent because it has that italian rythm.And i like how italian sounds

t. Retard that dont know anything anout spanish

The fucking worst is Argentinian, it's low class turros plaguing the internet filled with shitty high squeaky and whiny voices. There's also nothing worse than an Argentinian little mouse girl bitching constantly with that accent, just shut the fuck up.

Relax, prefering an accent is completely subjective. There is no objective truth about wich accent is better.

it is a kind of international neutral accent that doesnt exist anywhere. like the mid atlantic accent that existed in English.

If voice actors used their normal accent, if would be immersion breaking, although I did love Duckman with Cuban accent as a kid, and thought the neutral Mexican accent done a decade later was very boring in comparison.

heavy cuban accent
youtube.com/watch?v=FMWC1QgglaI

I think only Spaniards watch movies dubbed with their own accent.

Best: Lima, PerĂº

Worst: Chilean
youtube.com/watch?v=y7j9bAFgxRc

Mexican dubs are usually good

youtu.be/eIyLwtR99vg

Why are all my fellow Americans shitting on Mexican? Is it because od the "build the wall" meme? 've watched several shows with Mexican Spanish dubs and it sounds fine. It's actually pleasant; definitely more so than European Spanish. That lisp is annoying as heck.

I agree with you, but I couldnt watch Duckman when it was aired a second time, because I was already too used to the Miami Cuban dubbing. And many people felt that way.

Well I can't argue with that
t.Dominican

Pls gib passport