What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

Attached: 33.jpg (1400x1866, 168K)

>bait, pasta

Wish sage worked

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?
You do know they fuck her when you are not around, right?

this old pasta again?

>leaving your girl alone with guys
>letting guys seeing your girl naked without consequences
NOT OKAY

You're becoming cucked. Literally the only easy to fix this are as follows:

A) the easiest way would be to dump her and move out, realizing they aren't crucial to you or your life.

B) realize she doesn't respect you and man up. Make her feel doubtful, go cheat on her so she understands that if she isn't gonna behave you're fully capable of finding a bitch who will.

C) be confident and address to her the way you feel, that you don't view the naked body the same way she does (100% bs btw she sees it in a sexual light it's nature) and you want her to stop if she's going to be living with you. If she doesn't comply or apologize for the previous disrespect, dump her and move on but do not show any emotion. Make her think you can't be bothered to care.

What you care about is the fact that viewing your girlfriend's naked body isn't exclusive to you. And you are worried that she will fuck one of your roommates, whether or not that is realistic.

The short story is you either need to get over it and accept the fact that your roommates, as well as house guests will gawk at your naked girlfriend .

Or, you have to explain to your girlfriend how it makes you feel to see her oggled, and she has to care more about your feelings than being a nudist.

Or, you have to break up with her.

user, maybe there is another way through it, but don't stay in a situation that makes you uncomfortable where your needs aren't being met. You'll become bitter and resentful. Stick up for yourself.

If you care, I wouldn't be down with that. I think it takes away part of what makes monogamy special - the exclusivity. Also, your girlfriend basically humiliated you by immediately doing exactly what you asked her not to do. That isn't a good sign.

TL;DR - I'm not into it. Sounds like you'll end up hating her, your roommates, and yourself

old copy pasta is old

Who the fuck keeps peanut butter in the fridge? If it was her, she has to go now.

I think you should really consider stopping the copypasta and stop posting pics of the 12 year old at the fridge.

B) sounds like a terrible idea. There's no way you can create a strong relationship based off of manipulating each other, especially through cheating. This is only an option if you are in it for the short term

Also, 3 easy fixes that are not easy at all. Maybe easiest, but certainly not easy

yep, go kys

Do you think she could be an ugly bitch and get away with this shit?

The only thing enabling her to have such stupid ideas are retarded little boys like you not dumping the immature twat.

"hurr durr, did i fukk ep?"

Get her IQ checked, and then decide if you want your kids to be mentally retarded.

Attached: 1493462159465.jpg (600x500, 36K)

pasta

Hate to break it to you, he's already in for a short term relationship. He allowed her to do something he was by no means okay with, let his nude girlfriend sit between two dudes and flirt with them while he went to bed without any poon. He's cucked. I gave him options to bring about his own gain. If he doesn't want the short term stuff, option A is there anytime

Even if this thread is probably bait.

And the 3 fixes are extremely easy so long as you aren't a beta faggot pussy.

Her two different socks are upsetting me

Got moar?

a scene from the movie ' the cuckening'

I've known a nudist girl. This is total horseshit. They don't equate nudity to sex and they don't act flirty with company like that unless they aren't really nudists but just attention whores. If she's an attention whore (I know this is old pasta, but playing along) then it's irrelevant that she goes nude. If she's a real nudist then she wouldn't be acting that way and would otherwise act like a respectful gf. Real nudists don't want to be treated any differently because of their nudity and they are casual about it.

Announce that you, too, are a nudist, and prance around nude and fully erect the next time her friends come over.

Attached: cfnm.jpg (640x480, 61K)

why would your dumb autistic virgin idiotic ass date "a nudist" and now all of a sudden be confused about what's happening, fucktard

>girlfriend is a nudist
>wears socks
quite the bullshitter you got on your hands, sonny