My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was scared, because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, cant move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says is just a kid
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Attached: 1519626407636.jpg (722x1280, 138K)

OP, if you really are a living faggot and can't hold your spaghetti because you don't masturbate enough, fuck you, it's not your cousin's fault.

Let her sleep with you one night. Spoon. Get boner. Bang her. Dispose of body.

Fucking her asshole raw will teach her.

damn bitch ass nigga kys and gtfo with this bait trash

Fuck her, wear a condom. You don't want Downie children OP.

Introduce her to Sup Forums. That will pretty much run her off for good.

it's simple, we kill the batman

u better be baiting my dude

to find God ?

2/10 weak bait , unless you post image of her in background, and in foreground paper with todays timestamp in it.
Pass this

timestamp or gtfo

Quit posting this thread

give me her ig/fb/sc so I can talk to her about this. I'll make her stop I promise, or your money back guarantee

Attached: 1520848046778.jpg (625x626, 36K)

Let it play out, right until she initiates something really sexual, then pull her hand away and say later.

Never have a later

Ravage her ass faggot

This thread again?

She's your underage cousin. Don't be a Texan fucktard, tell her that the d is illegal

for real tho, anyone knows the girl?

> 18 and 16 is legal in most states

I don't see the problem here

fuck her until she tells your mom because she gets pissed at you. move out and get forgiven 5 years later when everyone realizes she's a slut. in the meantime, post pics.

Change the fucking filename the next time you decide to post this bullshit

Attached: Eliza-3.jpg (1200x680, 80K)

has she ever showed nudes ?

nope she's just a tease

thats a normal picture name tho. when i take pics on my phone theyre called something like that

You Really Think Someone Would Do That? Just Go On the Internet and Tell Lies?”

Attached: specialEDbunny.jpg (480x360, 22K)

ITT: Lies! You're å faggot op. Go die

youre a moron