What should you do if you're to afraid to message your matches on tinder?

What should you do if you're to afraid to message your matches on tinder?

Kill yourself because you aren't a man?

Attached: Tinder.jpg (225x225, 3K)

I wanna get on tinder to see some quick fucks in my area but the place I live is so small I'll probably know every person I see, which I don't want to because they'll see me and probably expose me that I'm using that kind of app.

couldn't just expose them back?

I could, but at the same time, they could just tell someone else, and have the attention put on me, like I said, small place, so shit like that sticks with you

I am always swiping right to push my ego, but actually i am 23, living with my mom in a shitty little town and can't get laid. FML

That's some backwards ass shit.
Then again, if you're getting laid at the end of the day. Who cares?

Care less about other peoples opinions. Life is short. Enjoy yourself. You've got hangups bro

How long have you guys been using it? Any luck and stories?

Used the app a while back for a couple of months. Met a few women, slept with them all. Some were into longer things, others not so much. Met my current gf through it.

Overall its a fun app for meeting women and improving your game. And so what if people say "Oh look at you using a dating app like every other human being in the 21st century because it saves time, removes time wasting bullshit like "Oh I actually have a bf" and allows you to meet a broader range of women outside of those who frequent clubs/bars. If you live in a town with backwards 20th century views, then you have bigger problems with your life than a dating app.

Tinder's algorithm is fucked and punishes people who've deleted/reinstated their accounts. Plus you need boosts and tinder gold now or your account is number 10000, way down the pile, if you live in a big city. The first time I downloaded Tinder, it served me well. Lived in a big city, would match with probably 5-10 girls a day. 1/5 girls would message me first. One and a half years later, probably match with 1-2 per day. It's because I've deleted the profile multiple times and had tinder gold before.

Also, Tinder is full of fucking liars. You have to subtract at least two points off of every chick on there. They're all lying about how fat they are, how nice their skin is, how big their tits are, how symmetrical their faces are. Got sick of showing up to dates with girls advertising themselves as 8s, only to find 6.5s. fuck tinder and fuck the hookers who lie on it.

you know what, I might actually hit it up, my cousin was thinking of the same thing but we never were too sure

Are you me?

Had a tinder just to see who has one in my building. Hot chick who flits with me every time and talk shit about other guys trying to get with her. Check her profile and she is into 6 foot tall men blonde hair blue eyes billionaire with a 14 incher. I'm the exact opposite of that and make myself look more like shit every now and then. Perhaps it's my swag.

You sure you're not letting any insecurities anticipate what others might think of you?
If not, then your town is shit, move when you get the chance

How do you start the conversation?
How long do you talk with them before asking them out?

teach me

Chivalry isn’t dead

Attached: 30E42C95-37AE-4B53-BEE1-08131F3EFBDF.jpg (390x390, 38K)

>implying I match with anyone on tinder
>twf no one likes me on tinder

Some people like to use one-liners based on the chicks profile. Personally, I stuck with the simple "Hey, how are you?", I'd get a reply like "Good thanks, you?" to which I'd reply with an interesting point about my day, for example "Yeah I'm great thanks, just spend the day at the beach with my mates. What do you like to do for fun?"

And once they reply you get a feel for things, learn more about them and be smooth, confident and keep an air of mystery. After an hour or so of back and forth, ask them if you can add them on facebook. Something like "Hey its been really fun chatting with you. I've got to go do xx now (make it work or friend related, not just oh I'm leaving), why don't you add me on facebook and we can chat again soon, my last name is xx." You do this to separate yourself from the 5+ other dudes she is also messaging and reminded of every time she opens the app.

After that either hit them up the next day or wait for them to. After a solid 50-100 or so messages back and forth ask them if they'd like to meet up for a date.

Also this should go without saying, but NEVER go to the movies for a first date. Make it somewhere slightly cliche so she can brag to her friends but unique enough that its not done to death. Going for coffee, visiting a museum etc are all great. Avoid pubs/bars unless your sole intention here is to have sex with them. Alcohol will induce sex, but she won't be as smitten with you as she would have been if you'd chosen a more romantic setting.

Attached: 8411_2e64_960.jpg (960x1281, 147K)

that's actually very solid advice, thank you for taking the time to type ist out

Just send offensive pickup lines. That's what I do. They're there for the same reason you are, so just don't give a fuck and you'll get a few

Thanks man

I've slept with about 30 women in over 3 years. 3 i dated for a few months. 5 were fwb for a few months. I live in London which helps. I'd rate myself as a 6/10 on a good day.

this guys advice i'd say is alright at best. it's going to take time and practice for you get good at this shit and work out what works and what doesnt. i used to open with "hey how are you" but that shit is booooring. make a comment on their profile but avoid physical comments (women get that shit all the time)

if there is nothing to comment on then open with "hey 'name', fancy grabbing a drink and a _food type/bite to eat_ an evening next week?"

you've established you're attracted to each other, dont spent forever with this pen pal bullshit. you can work in some humerous small talk whilst you're arranging a date.

you should be the one to suggest the time and the place and she can ether say yes or no and make her own suggestions

the key thing to always keep in mind is dating is supposed to be FUN. dont treat it like a sex interview. dates like minigolf or even playing pool are fun. having dinner is alright but can get boring.

google book of pook and blast through it. its far too fucking long and preachy but there's some good bits in there

also i'll add, dont worry if the girl is going to like you. pick out a date idea that _you_ like. if she doesnt like it/thinks its lame, she's not the girl for you. ofc if you're gagging for some pussy then you can bend these rules, but for the most part women smell desparation. they dont care what you're into as long as you're into SOMETHING.

Attached: EuZxW5R.jpg (441x784, 68K)

I went on a Tinder date last night... It was the worst date ever. Tinder is weird.. and women are weirder. delete account.

dont give up so easy.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-03-10-22-24-56.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

No problem lads. Oh and one other thing, when you go to do the deed offer to use a condom. Met a girl who slept with 100 guys, and out of those guys only 4 had ever offered to use one. It really separates you from the guys who are just in it for the pump and dump, and increases your chances of the second date.

That separation from the rest is the biggest thing. You should never outright say "I'm not like the other guys" but your actions should dictate it. Chivalry will get you laid, just never mention that you're doing it or you'll risk looking like one of those "nice guys" who think they're owed sex for basic decency. Walk on the "dangerous side" (so near the road of around sketchy people) and switch positions when needed to. She's shivering on the walk back? Take your coat off and put it on her (don't ask, don't mention it, just do it). Be a gentleman, and she'll never forget you.

Attached: niceguys.png (1180x163, 37K)

dating sites in vernal are shit, its usually better to get a programming job so that you can afford to travel to thailand or eastern europe to buy a wife.

i mean...he's not wrong but thats borderline cringe. i'd say trusting your gut will trump following advice like this and it will take 15+ dates for you to build those gut feelings

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-27-02-10-07.png (1080x1920, 1.18M)

apart from the condom bit. always use a condom you dont want to get a STI or thrush that shit is fucking annoying

I'm inclined to agree. The physical attraction is already established, so you don't NEED to have a back and forth, but if you can establish yourself as trustworthy and kind before ever meeting face to face you'll save time in the IRL meeting. Depends heavily on the girl tbh, we're all different.

I agree 100% about the date and interests though. You have to have some kind of hobby or interests, show that you're a layered person who doesn't just consume media all day everyday and can create/bring something to a relationship, even if its just keen observation. (Btw I don't necessarily mean relationship as in bf/gf, more over a connection between two people).

Dude I’m 28 single just moved back into my parents house, no job, very little money. Don’t be so hard on yourself

If you don't play the game you can't win.

Attached: HeatherHosgood.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

Again I 100% agree - you've gotta find what works for you. Its why the advice "Be yourself" comes into every bit of dating advice you'll ever read. But as you said, finding what works for you and what doesn't will take time and a lot of different dates. So in the meantime its good to get some idea of universal tips so you can build your own confidence. Not to imply I'm some kind of dating guru, I'm just another dude and I can very easily be wrong about some of this stuff, it heavily depends on the girl as to what will work and what won't.

saved for future generations

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.34.30 PM.png (1271x276, 96K)

I'm honoured, thank you user!

dating sites are the most convenient thing ever. i would have gotten 1/3 of the pussy without them.

make a dubs thread
we'll help you get laid

I've been using it for a year now. Got no more than 10 matches in that time , none of them have responded. Same thing with OK cupid , I get a match, message her , no response . Overall my confidence has hit an all-time low in this past year because of this.

Tinder is so easy. Had a girl yesterday tell me she was looking for something serious but she was sending me nudes 20 mins later and we’re fucking this weekend

I recommend tender I have fucked a ton of women using it sure they aren’t all 10s but hey pussy is pussy

just because she's looking for something serious doesnt mean she cant get dicked down while she waits

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-14-17-52-35.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

She was real easy to convince. She said she wasn’t down for a hookup but here we are

very few girls will ever admit they are down for a hookup because of the stigma of being a slut. they will always feed you this "no hookup" spiel

thank god for sluts

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-11-09-04-06.png (1080x1920, 442K)

should I go out with a 4/10 chick or should i wait for matches with better ones for my first (tinder) date?

This chick is probably like a 3 in the face but her body is an 8.5

go on a 4/10 date. you wont care as much about the outcome and therefore wont be so nervous. it will allow you to practice the whole song-and-dance of dating and will help you in the future. who knows, you might even get a bj out of it.

ps post a pic of her

Attached: Screenshot_2017-04-29-03-56-14.png (1080x1920, 512K)

yes... yes i will.

Should I post her tits?

Advice on tinder profile? I barely seem to get any matches and I know I'm at least a 6-7/10.

hell yes!

Attached: Screenshot_2015-09-09-10-37-22.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

Attached: DFBD91CD-B121-4393-887A-13A0C6B2CF03.png (750x1334, 1.91M)

first pic - your face but not a selfie. 2nd pic, friends or a fun activity. 3rd pic, something humerous. rest optional. some times you're just not going to get many matches becaues girls can afford to be picky and/or you're too liberal with your like. the algorithm on tinder favours those who are selective

if you're feeling brave post your profile.

looks like you're going to have fun lol. feel free to post more

Quads of truth

Yep she likes it rough so I plan on slapping them around quite a bit

Attached: 1AC8C1F8-6BBB-4D4F-81E8-1CB579DA82A8.jpg (750x1156, 174K)

Don't forget to pull her hair