Would shaq (in his prime) stand a chance against 2017 gsw?

Would shaq (in his prime) stand a chance against 2017 gsw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICBi-ku-G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By himself? No. With a team of similarly good players? Yeah, probably.

He could honestly score 40 a game against the Wars. However, is right. He'd need a Kobe.

If he had Kobe yeah. GS would double Shaq in the post and he'd kick it out to Kobe for open jumpers

no. this team is full of a bunch of 3 point cucks.

>Shaw having to guard durant at the 3 point line

dont think so

If we're talking Lakers era Shaq, Kobe would guard Durant

Shaq would be out of breath by the 2nd quarter.

He would punch Drayboon and leave him paralyzed, at the very least.

Prime Mamba and 3peat Shaq would make Curmeme their little bitch for the night.

Not by himself. But Shaq himself would put up 40 a game against the Warriors. Green, West, Mcgee have no chance of even slowing a guy like Shaq down.

>Kobe would guard Durant
Durant has like 3" on him. I don't there was ever point in his career where he could guard Durant. OKC BTFO the Lakers so hard in 2012 that Phil Jackson quit coaching.

>post 2011 Lakers
>good
Nah, Durbitch was lucky he played Kobe and an aging Lakers at the tail end of their peak.

Yeah, it's a better choice than Shaq trying to play perimeter defense though. Kobe could match shots with Durant though

The game would boil down to a total shoot out. I'd put my money on Shaq as he would be hitting layup after layup all game. Not to mention that GS would be in major foul trouble trying to stop Shaq. GS doesn't have an interior defender nearly as strong as old Mutombo and Shaq torched him.

>Durant having to guard 360lb Shaq near the hoop

Good luck with that.

Shaq would make Draymond chimp out and get himself suspended for the series

>Curry is the best shooter of all time

I'd pay hundreds to see Shaq dunk like this on Draymond. He'd lose his shit and Shaq would knock him into tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICBi-ku-G0

He makes those shots when it counts.

>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHAQ, MAKE A SHOT SO WE CAN GO HOME

shaq would no joke score 50 PPG against golden state.

green would have to guard him and would foul out before the end of the first half.

I'd bet money on the 2002-2004 Lakers over golden state. Remember, the Lakers also had the refs on their side like no one ever has.

2002 Lakers for sure. 03-04 would get rekt due to Shaq being out of shape.

Shaq would shit on Zaza / Javalle but not sure he could defeat the meme 3's.

he'd average something ridiculous like 40-25 a game but he'd need a wade/kobe type second option

warriors offense wouldn't be as efficient because they'd be forced to play their shitty big men for most of the game, half their team would probably be in foul trouble by halftime

>Trading 2 for 3

Have you not been paying attention?

yes. prime shaq was a fucking unstoppable force.

Horry would guard Durant you dum dums.

Prime Shaq gets overrated. He was not an unstoppable force. He could easily foul out of games too and he had weight issues.

It doesn't matter how many points Shaq scored or how many rebounds he grabbed. It would all come down to Kobe, Fisher, Horry, Fox, Horace and Shaw.

Really, the only guy that Shaq played with who could guard Durant is Kobe. Prime Kobe was an elite defender. Also, Kobe is an alpha and Durant is the servant so that could play a factor too.

>The game would boil down to a total shoot out.
Basically this.

Shaq would be a guaranteed 30pts/pg MINIMUM. It would be interesting. With Shaq guarding the paint, Durant and Curry are not going to be finishing as much at the rim. So it's going to be can they make enough 3s and force Shaq to come out for double-teams when Durant, or Curry get past Horry, Fox, and Fisher. And when double-teams come on Shaq, are the other guys, besides Kobe, going to be able to make enough shots?

I still think the Lakers would have a difficult time winning. But they'd fare better than the Cavs.

We're talking about prime Shaq here, not fat Shaq. None of GS's centers pose any sort of offensive threat, so there is no reason he should be in foul trouble.
Also, Shaq's rebounding would completely change the game. GS would be basically be limited to one shot per possession. Tristan Thompson causes issues for the Wars when he can get rebounds and Shaq is in another dimension.