Ok new theory: He's not the Kurt Cobain of Rap but the Dead of Xan Trap / Rap-Rock...

Ok new theory: He's not the Kurt Cobain of Rap but the Dead of Xan Trap / Rap-Rock, the sacrificial lamb that will make and kill the scene.

>kill the scene

here's hoping, hope the rest of the "lil" and "young" scumbags die off too. And all their fans. fucking subhuman shits

B-But Dead had talent

Yeah this.

can't lump em all together because they have lil in their names. peep had a good heart.

That's why he was a depressed and a drug addict, these Jews pushing this nigger bullshit fucks up young white kids and turns them into abominations like "Lil Peep".

don't let lil ugly mane die pls

he's a dead junkie, quit trying to mythologize him.

He is more of just a random ass junkie that none of us have any business being aware of

A dead junkie that was foisted upon us by this trash factory industry.

i mean okay. I'm sure i knew more about him and his music than you did but if you insist on being right even without the right information i won't argue

It'll definitely rock the scene and will probably give rise to some sort of new straight edge movement in rap.

He was never really famous enough to start a real trend. 1 million followers on IG? I have 4k and I'm a complete nobody lol.

... 1 million and 4 thousand are two very different numbers u realize

whats going on here

He sings, not rap

The point I'm trying to make is that he had and entire team of promoters to back him up and the pinnacle of his achievements is a song on YouTube with 5 million views.

Things aren't as grim for humanity as they seem. Seeing as meme rap is barely a trend in the big picture. Thank god.

Benz Truck is unironically good

again i think you're retarded. he literally just started his career a year or two ago.
1m that fast is pretty fucking rare. without a chart topping song either

Lil Yachty, Lil Peep, Lil Ugly Mane, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Pump, nah, i'd be pretty happy if they all died off

Do you Tardi even realize that Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Peep, and Lil Pump have almost nothing in common with each other?
I don’t even know who lil ugly mane is

XXXtentacion is bound for jail
but how will we get rid of Pump, Uzi, Famous Dex, and the 1311 other faggots?

Leave Uzi alone

>all have lil in their names
>all fucking trash
>all make (((hip-hop)))

yeah, they have nothing in common

>doesn't know who lil ugly mane is
get out

lmao dude his top song has like 17 mil what are u saying

people on Sup Forums like to discuss things they know nothing about. film at 11

>Lil Ugly Mane

BOI IF YOU DONT FUCKING SHUT YOUR PLEB ASS MOUTH RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Seems we've found an expert on hip-hop here. Sir, may I ask you question? Now, just what is it that you find so attractive about thuggish males talking about raping white women? What is it that turns you on about degenerate drug addicts passing STDs to underaged fans? Clearly you're the expert on this.

>cRap fan
>calling someone else a pleb

babies in nursery have better taste in music than you

Then who would be Varg and Euro?

LINK YOUR RYM, NIGGER

>claims to have a good heart
>it stops anyway

0.5/10

ME & YOUR MOM

xD wOWWWW Eazzzyyy there

everyone's does at some point

Whoever in his crew that got at least a bit of creative capacity / who controls Peeps unreleased material

>Lil Ugly Mane
He doesn't even make trap music, let alone look like any one of these fuckers you listed you pleb. Go listen to Radiohead you bonobo.

X is Euro for sure and I guess we'll know about Varg when it happens

X is Euro because manlet

> 2017
> we still can't resurrect people

For fucks sake humanity

ugly mane seems like he's doin a lot better since he got out of the metal hospital

This comparison fucking offends me personally. Fuck off, OP, you're a fucking retard. Sorry that your idol of the month died and all, but first, he didn't kill himself (unlike Dead), his music was (and is) shit (unlike Dead's), and his influence won't last nor matter because he didn't really innovate that much at all (unlike Dead).

xD
Dead literally just wrote few lyrics about spoopy skellingtons and evil wizards
how did he innovate anything?
(Dont really attempt answer about how he innovated. I'd feel sorry to laugh at that post too)

This all day long.