Why are Anglo Special Forces so good?

Why are Anglo Special Forces so good?

I thought an Aussie did that.

Also the only special forces group in history that could compare with anglo special forces are Spetznaz.

>inb4 SS
They were more just high ranking officers.

SS

Spetsnaz is just a bunch of retards

quite literally they're only above regular army men which are villagers with rifles

I mean cold war era spetznaz

We only ever fought each other once, special forces vs. special forces tho. And it's some classified Vietnam battle. sooooo..

Russia's military strength is over-rated anyways.
Just take their total military size and divide by 5. You guys expense human soldiers like bullets.

>UK
two world wars developed a previously meh tier infantry into top notch shit
>US
their absurdly huge budget means they can pour unlimited amounts into R&D and special forces
>commonwealth
we have pretty small armed forces so we just make small scale super soldiers like JTF2

It's not our budget that makes ours so good. It's the most difficult training in the world. Specifically the Navy Seals. but the rangers and whatever the air force have are nearly as hard.

>It's the most difficult training in the world. Specifically the Navy Seals
I'd honestly say JTF2 is more difficult, but i guess both of our cunts take credit for that
but for real, the amount of resources your cunt can allocate for special forces is unheard of anywhere
also, I don't think there would be special forces for air force, the pilots themselves are special forces enough, maybe paratroopers though

But can they do terror warfare?

Their beady eyes are pretty useful.

LITTLE

Fair enough
But what I meant was
>"infiltrate to kidnap officers, let them appear brutally murdered to intimidate enemy forces"

Your guys definitely get honorable mention for being one of the only countries whose SOG kill/wound ratio favors the former.

You're a retard. SEALs are poster boys, if you want the clapper top tier sof, you look at sfod-d

>I thought an Aussie did that.
I dont think so. The SASR are so secretive almost no information about them gets out so even if it did somehow happen, no one would know about it. The last known picture of them on any operation was a patrol in Iraq in 2003.

Underrated

Superior genetics

Also money

because anglos are the only first world countries that are still warmonger and invest alot on military to begin with

>also, I don't think there would be special forces for air force, the pilots themselves are special forces enough, maybe paratroopers though
I thought combat controllers were basically the USAF's Delta Force but with added air traffic control training.