Why do men still fall for this? Who are these fags buying shit for women that they haven’t even fucked?

Why do men still fall for this? Who are these fags buying shit for women that they haven’t even fucked?

Attached: F102B5D7-7E2A-4811-9DF8-3DE8A6A0E811.png (642x1025, 468K)

$80 motherfuckin dolla for a bowl of pasta? what the serious fuck, is this in venice?

Because men who are friend zoned hold out hope that one day they will be seen as anything other than a tool to the woman. And hope is a powerful thing, makes people do stupid things.

The address is at the top of the receipt you FUCKING RETARD.

sorry friend, I should have used a smiley face. I didnt know you had assburgers, but I can spell it out for you, the post was humor directed at the fact that many restaraunts in the italian city of venice (in Europe [hint its across the atlantic or the ocean to the east]) overcharge tourists with bills such as this (the image posted in OPs [original poster] post) its called a joke (like a form of entertainment) but im sorry you didnt understand, I can try type slower next time and maybe draw you a diagram (like a picture but it tells you things, well it diesnt really speak but you look at it and it lets you understand the topic) :^)

>sorry friend, I should have used a smiley face.
yey [spoiler](you)[/spoiler]

>What is a witty joke

Wtf? Waht does your post even mean, dumb faggot. Also spoilers don't work on Sup Forums, newfag.

kek

All the ones on top are wines, the food is on the bottom, I'm more concerned with where they were that charged 10 dollars for some spinach

It’s in Washington faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 444K)

Damn lol you’re a fucking retard

Did you seriously explain yourself? Or at least try to? How fucking autistic can you be?!

Solid joke. Good stuff. Requires a little knowledge about the world and other cultures. Normies won’t get. Must be woke for this joke. The art of the comedy. Riveting. My sides have left the building.

sorry you didn't understand, I can try
[spoiler]nonokosage[/spoiler] next time

Well actually... This is a joooooke. Let me explain... *winey high pitched 8 year old voice.*

must have been a big bowl, or had like truffles or some shit in it

you know we can see the ammount of posters in the thread right? are you seriously going to samefag this hard to try to hide the fact that you didn't get a joke?

this just in: faggot derails thread because of his own insecurities

Attached: 1518771124035.jpg (600x1800, 135K)

Sales tax on food? Where?

Nigga the address is on the receipt and the name of the restaurant is in the girl’s post. How dumb can one nigger be? Also Vincent isn’t a place, it’s a name faggot. Kys

because no one teaches them how to do it right

I have nothing better to do so yeah

Reserve.com fuck off url arent case sensitive

Been there a few times. Decent food.

Is it in Venice?

Venice.. the fuck did you read Vincent at? You're right though, he's a fuckin' idiot for not reading.

Washington, D.C.

Top of the receipt, homie.

Is that in Venice?

I was making a joke pal. Get with it.

Bait

Washington DC.
Learn to read the ticket, idiot.

Vincent?

There might be a washington in venice... you never know...

I was almost sexed by a few things from the other side of the fence and asked who I was talking to my TV's biggest problem is that Motor Trend has Roadkill Draghor and a randomizer that picks for my furniture and a few others is gonna do you have to tell me about last night my dude.

So, is it in venice or not?

>being this new

Attached: autistic cartman.jpg (300x325, 19K)

lel

Lold

Can it not be both?
Stop the hate

Made me chuckle

checked

Has anyone really been far even as...

Typical fucking Ameritards not able to use a 24hr clock

5/10

Why is my cat’s dick always wet?

Waahington D(Veni)C(e)

I approve.

venice beach washington dc?

Because you won't stop sucking on it.

400 USD ain't so bad, it's a really nice place with good food and drinks.

for $400 you could fly to venice and get $80 pasta

$10 for a side of spinach? Gtfo shitcunt.

This is why I insist that men who are willing to spend this kind of coin get sexworkers. (if legal) Guaranteed sex, it's focused around YOU!

If you're beta enough to get friendzoned you weren't meant for a relationship. The bitch you're "in love with" will ALWAYS cheat. You just don't have the testosterone to keep your mate loyal.

im a guy and if another guy shouted me to a $400 dinner id at least sick his dick, women are just cunts

Hey bud, where you from?

LMAO MEN ARE SUCH FUCKING CUCKS

Attached: menlmao.jpg (1036x1318, 355K)

LATA FAGGOT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maletears.jpg (692x828, 61K)

venice

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC CLOSER

NICE GUYS BTW HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1512217348727.jpg (583x690, 69K)

Fuck you got me

I wouldn't pay 80 for wet wheat even if I was fucking her

dont you love it when guys try to be nice fucking faggots

Attached: cuck.jpg (794x700, 123K)

Ohh damn... that’s gotta hurt

you cant buy love

Sicily has better food and nicer places tbh

And that's expensive to you?

Gimme dat Calamari, Francesco

Attached: 1511090826500.jpg (540x539, 42K)

It's a fucking waste of money. Fresh spinach costs just £2 max from the store. Then again, you wouldn't understand the value and use of money, whereas I'm gonna graduate in finance in 2 months with a B minimum.

I know... it's fucking embarrassing. these fags give men a bad name. attention whores are so easy to spot too.
went out with a girl last night and she told me that there was a line of men waiting for her. i told her i don't stand in fucking queues. the look on her face... i bet she'd never been spoken to like that ever. fucking bitch

No you haven't

You are at a restaurant retard ofc food costs more than in the store you fucking imbecile

>B in Venice?
>Da Pasta vendor?

>i told her i don't stand in fucking queues. the look on her face...

Holy fuck, good man. Got a pic of this bitch?

>Food costs up to 500% more in restaurants
>Mark up on basic food which only needs washing and maybe boiling is worthy of 500% markup

Dumbass

I value it no more then I value a socket wrench to be honest

lol, she can go get a man out of the line then. Punish the fuck out of entitlement, you are the prize not her.

Sounds like all of my old guy friends who I don't talk to anymore cause they would treat you like shit and abandon you for girls who don't care about them.

It's a plague in our generation. Men have become cucks that will do literally anything for a woman that they think might get one to like him.

>Sales tax on food? Where?

Damned-near everywhere on prepared food.

Noice.

$10 for a side of fuckin spinach?

I did this once. She was a hot yoga instructor and wierdly enough called me every day and we talked for hours. I started liking her, spending time with her. I fucking wrote poems and bought gifts. It felt GOOD to do it. I enjoyed every moment with her. I think I spent maybe 2000$ total.

Never got any pussy. Never even got a kiss. I was alone with her plenty, but she was like this cold fish. It was super weird.

I would stop talking to her. And a few months later she would call back. This went on for 3 years. I even stopped spending money and went over to her house a couple days a week for months. I tried to fuck ... But I had put her on some kind of pedastal and I just couldn't fuck her. I respected her too much for some reason. Very very weird.

I would LITERALLY fuck other women and go downstairs and hold my head asking why was I thinking of this other girl?!? I told myself she was fucking someone else, she had to be!

Long story short, she was. The reason she was driving me crazy was that she was a great liar. The funny thing was that I NEVER considered she was lying to me. I usually don't trust a woman, but I completely trusted her. Then one day I was like, omg ... I think she's lying to me. Just like, the spell was broken. She was perfect to me in every way, but it was all a dream.

I've been with several women since then, nothing like that has EVER happened to me before or since.

If Im ever alone with her again, I'm gonna fuck her and shoot my shit in her fucking eye! Fuck that bitch! I would be mad at myself, but everyone gets one ... Everyone gets one. She was the only girl I considered marrying, but fuck that noise now.

Attached: 1521481511909.jpg (560x577, 226K)

Attached: 1301468249864.jpg (602x481, 44K)

Attached: lynsey.png (584x590, 373K)

Attached: 1499471731244.png (320x264, 126K)

Thanks user, really needed to hear that before I treaded onto the wrong way

first, she'll probably won't get a cent from anyone ever again.
Also, when you have money, it does please most people, and you don't give a shit so why not. If you win 5k+ a month, a fancy dinner with some bitch isn't the end of the world

Poor little guy :(

TITS PLS

Maaaan, the story of her has become fucking legend around here. No one has ever seen anything like it. She acted like my gf in every way except one,.

One good thing: I learned what it was like to have a frigid, trophy wife you dont fuck and side chicks you do fuck. I completely understand.

Attached: 1521200361376.png (960x833, 521K)

pretts sure the tax is included in the price literally everywhere but burgerland though, where a 10$ meal actually costs 11$

That was a sarcastic comment methinks.

It's the age of the beta numale. Makes me feel pretty proud of myself not being a part of that tribe though.