Are white guys who don’t have anything else to be proud about overtly proud that they’re white?

Are white guys who don’t have anything else to be proud about overtly proud that they’re white?

Attached: CC5F898D-7E84-4220-A9EC-60AA48F87BAC.png (640x1136, 601K)

cant the same be said for niggers?

>cant the same be said for niggers?

No, it cannot.

Everyone is the same. Viva la Raza!

Yes it can, it can be said about any race, nationality or really any kind of group.

is being proud I'm not black the same?

Op here
I just noticed in my school it was always the loser white kids ( especially Italian) that would always say about how proud they are about their race or had Instagram names saying “100% Italian” or something

This. /thread.

Not even sure if bait or just really stupid question. Regardless, kys OP

Attached: opsmomonherwayhome.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>Italian
aren't they the same?

Idk I just noticed it was mostly the Italians who were uncool that did this

what if i have a lot to be proud of and that also includes my heritage and culture?

>>Are white guys overtly proud that they're white?
Yea idiot, we dont want to be black. I wake up every morning and say, wow Im glad im not a nigger. god damn moon crickets

gang mentality, loud, obnoxious, prone to criminal activity.
yeah, they're the same.

I noticed only losers who have nothing to be proud of are overtly proud of their race

I find most Americans that claim to be some European nationality ultra cringey to be honest.

>"Yeah, I am like totally German"
Fuck off, you're more than 3 generations American, don't be pretentious and just admit you're an American... unless you actually live said nationality's life style and speak the language you are not any other nationality than American.

not like those African Americans, they're cool to hang with.

Funny thing is those fuckers are not even Italians, they're americans any way you look at it. I live in Europe and have Italian friends, most are really cool, just a bit warmer/touchy/upbeat than most other europeans

White people who don't have anything to be proud of usually go two ways, either realize that they haven't accomplished anything worthy of pride and work towards changing it or become "white trash" and become proud of that and the things that come with it.
Blacks are always thaught to be proud to be black so they don't have the drive to achieve anything worthy of praise. Some do of course but those always spew the same message: "Be proud that you're black! Why? Well because the whites did/are X and now we are Y"

Attached: kk8.jpg (1600x1203, 123K)

>Some do of course but those always spew the same message
Idk about that. I would say most black people who succeeded because they were good at what they do don't to hear about skin color anymore than the whites do. Your achievements have nothing to do with your skin color, it's nothing to be proud or ashamed of. You define yourself by your actions and should be judged by that same metric.

That's not really what I said and I wouldn't know.

boy these blackz r tha shieettzzz are quickly becoming like those trap thread cancer spams

N words

White people in the U.S. have the wonderful benefit of being neither proud nor not proud of being white because being white is just normal. You hear the word "person" and a honky is just the first thing that comes to mind. Black, brown, yellow, or red is just a surprise that comes later. It's like biting into chocolate and finding there's mint in there. You may hate the mint, love the mint, or just not care, but whichever way you feel, it's not what you expected. So no, I'm not proud to be white, but I'm certainly not ashamed or not proud of being white either. It's just a such a normal thing that I never think of it, just like how I'm not proud or not proud of having arms, legs, or a head. Hope this helps, friend. Considering, of course, your question was genuine.

Are black guy with small dicks the ones who make blacked threads?

whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when wakanda comes for you? black boys black boys....

so, when a black, brown, yellow, or red person hears the word person they think of white people?

Not really, but im glad at times im not a nog. White people aren't allowed to be proud of their race.