I slowly start to believe that letting in all these refugees wasn't such a good idea after all

I slowly start to believe that letting in all these refugees wasn't such a good idea after all

What are you a racist?

people forget sometimes that adding 1% to your pop. with people straight out of a warzone may be a problem

I don't min immigrants, dat brain drain and pretty decent integration

too late, you're FUCKED

looks like germany is going nazi again someone get putin, trump and may on the phone
we're going in boys!

You forgot France

wow racist and sexist much???

How many refugees are in Germany now?

you racist piece of shit

2 or 3 million I think

>mfw the perfidious anglo-american turned the middle east into an unlivable shithole and now yurop has to deal with the concequences

Bit racist tbqh

I am slowly starting to believe that letting in all these Mexicans wasn't such a good idea after all

YOU FUCKING RACIST FUCK

THEY ARE PEOPLE. IT'S OUR (WHITE PEOPLE) FAULT THAT THEY HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE LIVES, AND THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BE "TERRORISTS"

Solution: deport people who weren't persecuted in a neighbour country to an island. Deport all members of all the large political parties also to that island. More space, less idiots.

Will you get jailed for saying this?

When I visited Frankfort and Berlin I saw Muslims everywhere. It felt like the Middle East in some parts. Thankfully Eastern Europe doesn't suffer from the same problem, that's what happens when there is no gibs.

S'cool, just round em up and return to sender.

It didn't work so well last time Germany tried this.

Madagascar is still pretty african

too late lol

Probably, I've already called my mate Merkel on the cunt for inciting hatred against the New Europeans.

Alright dial it back klaus.

>I slowly start to believe that letting in all these refugees wasn't such a good idea after all

>Let's invite millions of violent cultists into our country. What could possibly go wrong?

>1
Try 2,5%

most of Germany is turkish now anyway so its not like it makes a huge difference

>2,5%
Try 30%

maybe you shouldnt have invited all of them!!!!

>slowly
heh!
most of those "refugees" are males in combat age

Diversity is a strength James.

“Diversity is Canada's Strength”
Justin Trudeau - Prime Minister of Canada