Good day fellow Sup Forumstards. I'm here to make you aware that free speech is slowly dying...

Good day fellow Sup Forumstards. I'm here to make you aware that free speech is slowly dying. I'm too autistic to give you a large speech on the matter so I'll get straight to the point.
Pic related was just convicted of posting a video containing his dog, which he trained to nazi salute and respond to hitler and such (the story was famous a year ago). Hes facing up to a year in prison for this "hate crime". All i'm asking is you click away from your traps threads for 30 seconds and sign this petition

change.org/p/the-police-free-count-dankula

Its unlikely, but maybe something good will come of it.
thanks to any Sup Forumsro that signs it

>inb4 nypa

Attached: Pug-630x443[1].jpg (630x443, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5CNf7pMAM
youtube.com/watch?v=mH8vg8UCDF0&feature=youtu.be
met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/london-police-edit-thought-crime-threat-ridicule-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the video for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5CNf7pMAM

Attached: c8e955d75630a4c7-1024x512[1].jpg (1024x512, 59K)

>LIBTARD DETECTED

how's that not free speech?
is it because it's "hate speech"?

I know this is b8, but it has to do with context. The video was made as an edgy meme, hes not saying the jews should be gassed

#FreeDankula bois
youtube.com/watch?v=mH8vg8UCDF0&feature=youtu.be

Free my boi

gas the jews

Attached: f95322058c1db991db017472913da35b.jpg (728x1096, 115K)

F

This is Great Britain. There is no protection of free speech. In our country we have fucking manners. One should only talk about the Jews in polite company.

Attached: 1521627806485.jpg (900x675, 108K)

Uk police post before edit

Attached: Capture.jpg (836x244, 46K)

Sieg Heil

* -> O

Dude should've kept his nazi mouth shut, jokey jokes are opinions and a lot of opinions need to be snuffed out.

This is the start of a better world.

That can't be real.

here is the post edit and an article about it
met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/london-police-edit-thought-crime-threat-ridicule-online/

Attached: Sir_Arrest.jpg (443x198, 38K)

Eurofags need to get these laws changed

It's time. We can't let this rest.

Attached: alt right gay chat.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

UK fags don't have freedom of speech. The fuck you talking about...

This is what hes up against.

Attached: police scotland.png (614x306, 40K)

This offends me.

Look, you have a point, but you really need a better example than this cunt.

"Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice, based on a person's disability or perceived disability; race or perceived race; or religion or perceived religion; or sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation or transgender identity or perceived transgender identity."

The crown prosecution service is run by tumblr...

Attached: mein-pug.jpg (960x488, 48K)

No old school writer could predict the victim oriented dystopia.

OP here, honestly I'd be preaching to the choir, all of us here can see how shit things are becoming. People are genuinely starting to believe that being insulted by some words is equal to physical discrimination, they're dissociated from reality even though they are becoming the majority - its still completely normal for people to call each other fags and retards and such for "banter" but as soon as someone considered a minority takes offense it becomes a hate crime.

(I'm exaggerating a lot but I hope you guys can see my point)

Attached: image1-14-700x470[1].jpg (700x470, 72K)

You're not even exaggerating when it comes to the UK.

This is how America got started, son. We will gladly accept a whole wave of new Americans who wish to escape the Queen's rule. Come to the new world! Join us in the land of the free! Let's make America even greater! And whiter!

I look at America every day with fear. I can see how we're becoming more and more like them (in the bad sense) with my own eyes. My university holds anti trump rallies (in the UK), they have woman only clubs and societies, I receive emails daily from them about women in STEM fields, specifically compsci. I'm a white male, in a predominantly white part of the country, and yet my university is 90% foreign (for lack of a better word). Not just the student union and other students, but the university staff themselves discriminate against men, white people, straight people, anyone considered not a minority - and I'm not even sure they know they're doing it.

Not trying to play the victim, but it honestly disgusts me how if they had societies where women weren't allowed or exclusively helped straight, white male students get into STEM fields then it would be considered the worst fucking thing ever, all over the news, the people getting discriminated against probably getting scholarships from Microsoft or some shit for publicity. Why the fuck do I feel like a minority in the country I was born in. I'm not even patriotic but this is taking the piss.

Attached: we-condem-free-speech-700x422[1].jpg (700x422, 63K)

Everyone in Scotland shoud teach their hounds similar tricks, film and post them. See what the police tries thousand new videos.

gas the kikes race war now

Signed it OP. You´re welcome.

Greetings from Germany.