Does somebody seriously think this chick is really hot? I mean...

Does somebody seriously think this chick is really hot? I mean, she is good looking and that but no like "i want to fuck you" What's her appeal guys?

Attached: kujy5t4re_crop1521669433715.png_539665225.png (695x521, 90K)

She looks like a good person
Also if she wasn't so thin probably i will jerk off to her everytime

For fags who are in the closet but not yet on the level of sucking dick

I don't know but next time show me a pic when she looks actually hot nigga

Female models are chosen by fags and chicks. When straight men picked models back in the 50s they were big titted and what straight men want to fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (1226x1600, 1004K)

fags? lol, you'd jump at the chance to stick your dick in her don't even lie.

Attached: main.jpg (1000x700, 205K)

It's the eyebrows.

Attraction to her represents repressed homosexuality. Guys who find her attractive are attracted to her masculine features and don't realize it.

She's a dyke and it's obvious

What's her appeal guys?
>female
>pulse

>she published nudes
Whelp she has nothing left to offer. The mystique is gone. It's really a shame when famous babes do this. Like yeah it's great to see bc hot obviously but now it's gone from "man I bet she's so hot under those clothes, look at that face" to "I know exactly what this girl looks like naked." Hoes need to leave some to the imagination if they want to stay relevant. Watch for a drug problem in the next few years, she'll need something to get herself attention now that she's revealed what was once hidden.

This
She is not that hot but there are pics of her who look cute/hot you can't said a girl is ugly as fuck by posting her ugliest pic

junkie or not, I'd still give my pinky toe to fuck her, tbh

Her personality. She doesn't take herself too seriously, goofs around. She also plays video games.

Try to bypass your dickbrain.

Closeted homosexuals who recognize "her" as a biological male and aren't prepared to openly crush on an apparent male. So they sublimate those feeling by focusing on a more socially acceptable target.

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (1).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Testosterone is a bitch.

Attached: BIt5Ns6CcAAOjvg.jpg (531x536, 53K)

Focus on reality and not what the gender-fluidity agenda pushes on you.

Attached: nintchdbpict000273715559.jpg (713x960, 192K)

would plow

There is no way to explain off that jawline. Only testicles can sculpt such lines.

Attached: cara-delevingne.jpg (450x600, 79K)

Fag/10

Attached: Screenshot_20170920-183018.jpg (239x362, 64K)

>wants to fuck a girl
>fag

Finding a dyke to be sexually attractive is pretty gay yo. Saying Cara Delevingne is sexy is not that far away from claiming Rosie O'donnell was sexy in Sleepless in Seattle.

Attached: Rosie O'donnell.jpg (466x344, 56K)

>Her personality.

Said no straight man ever