Anyone else use Kratom to cut down on alcohol? Its working really good, im taking 3-4 g 2 days on, one day off

Anyone else use Kratom to cut down on alcohol? Its working really good, im taking 3-4 g 2 days on, one day off.

Attached: 2new-kratom-capsules.png (549x521, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaiaethnobotanical.com
livertox.nih.gov/Kratom.htm
fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/cderfoiaelectronicreadingroom/ucm595575.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the affects of kratom like

Its literal placebo psychosemetic garbage

im taking the dopey vareity, its kind of like a mild opiate. the second time i took it i had a pleasant waking dreamlike state for 15 min. i wanted to see where my limit was a few days ago and took a double dose, and had a nasty headache and felt groggy all day.

next day headache i meant

>took a bunch of kratom
>did nothing
>wish i spent the money on weed

effects everyone differently i hear

No, but I used it to get off opiates. Good luck, user.

thinking about trying it. im taking an snri, 1 mg of xanax, and 40 mg of vyvanse daily. will it cause any bad reactions with those?

Mixing them isn't advisable.

with which one?

dont mix it with anything

I experimented with Kratom last week. Experience was positive. Mystic Mermaid was strain. Effects had opiate like numbing effects for my injured leg. reduced my anxiety and had euphoric effects that where strongly amplified by smoking marijuana. the guy I got it from was avid user and is taking up to 6 grams of various strains a day depending on desired effects. Don't think I would use daily but definitely effective.

I used kratom to get off alcohol. got rid of the shakes and sweats. When I had a craving I'd just take 0.5 more.

ezpz

Attached: 1512772700626.jpg (403x216, 16K)

Side note: my usage was a heaping teaspoon.

Buy from gaiaethnobotanical.com ! Great quality and super cheap. Reds vein strains tend to have more sedating effects while the whites are more energetic. Greens are somewhere in the middle. They make some really great blends

>kinda
It is a mild opiate. Can't wait to hear all your facts

You must have had it easy. I was in detox for 5 days getting 1 mg of Ativan every 4 hours. It wasn't nearly enough after drinking 2 liters of vodka a day. I signed myself out of there, came home and bought some st. John's Wort for larian root passion flower skullcap and kava kava. That combination of herbs and crap help way better than the s*** dose of Ativan they're giving me in detox

no, but I use it to combat my anxiety and PTSD, works wonders what vender do you go to

White is a stimulant like.
Green is a light inbetween.
Red is a strong opioid.
Yellow is mystical.

Take a spoonful to get nice effects. Too much at once will be an issue. It cannot appear in drug tests and there is no way to tell someone is under the effects.

I've taken nearly two kilograms in the last year or so. It's great for work, addiction, and withdrawal.

if you know where to buy it kratom is a shit ton cheaper then weed, I can get a kilo for $90

Just got a kilo for $100 of maeng da

OP stop it now. Tried the same thing and it worked first like a charm. But when you try to get off the kratom your cravings for alcohol are harder than ever.

yeah I had it easy, I was just drinking 0.75L every day for about a year.

Went to the doctor for some evidence based treatment and it was waaay too expensive, so I turned to the Mormon's program, it was preachy but it worked with the kratom and didn't cost me my rent.

I found it better to take kava over kratom for getting over alcohol. Affects the same receptors as booze and doesn't cause dependency or withdrawals

Maeng da is a good stain, that is usually what I get, I have been trying to experiment with different strains, I got a kilo some green Malaysian like 4 months ago and I finally ran out today

I don't remember hearing that it affects your Gaba Receptors

Here's the combo of the natural stuff I took. It worked way better than Ativan. I didn't sleep for 5 days in a row at detox, and then I took just the Valerian and st. John's Wort the first day I got out, cuz it was the only thing they had at Walmart. The rest I had to go to the Vitamin Shoppe which is like a GNC. But this stuff really works it'll help Heath Ledger sleep better

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-160910.jpg (1331x760, 716K)

thats a nice stack bro.
How long you been sober?

Are those weed pills?

Yeah it works different than alcohol or benzos though. It supposedly upregulates GABA A receptors by forming new pathways instead of overloading ones already present.

but I do know it is very good for All kind of drug withdrawals, it's not a guaranteed cure but it can be a decent treatment.

interesting

the FDA is tying to say kratom damages your liver.
is there anything to this?

It lasted about 3 weeks. I only started again because I'm quitting dope at the same time. I'm currently on 50 mg of methadone everyday, and it's not enough so I been drinking a little bit here and there

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-161311.jpg (1141x754, 585K)

Very first time I took it there was a very very subtle effect, felt almost like nothing at all. The kind was green malay. The next day I took more, and holy shit it knocked me off my feet, I literally couldn't walk. It was so euphoric, I felt a soft, constant numbness in my mind. I've been taking it for a couple months now and experimented with different strains and I even combined some- I found that a balanced mix between red bali and green malay gives you the perfect mood, not so strong you get knocked off your ass and not too light you don't feel anything, it's just right. I'm all out now but plan to try some new kinds when I buy some next time.

Careful. Kratom withdrawal sucks. Also, although switching drugs can help with withdrawal temporarily, it doesn't solve the long term psychological or emotional issues that got you drinking too much. You'll have to confront those and learn how to live sober sooner or later, or you'll just be swapping and eventually juggling addictions.

Attached: danger.png (400x368, 105K)

alcohol does that too

There isn't much data available, but long term use in S.E. Asia doesn't seem to present a problem. Afaik the people who have issues with it are either mixing it with something else (or unwittingly consuming adulterated products) or metabolize it too quickly.

but not tons a day?
and fuck dope, opiates are literally the devil

somewhat, if abused some people can experience decreased liver function, but these are in rare cases and it is usually from 8 weeks of continuous use, but this doesn't happen for everyone

livertox.nih.gov/Kratom.htm

warm and fuzzy, energetic(makes boring or physically demanding tasks entertaining), general sense of well being.
There can also be really dreadful nausea or stomach aches if you take too much, and if you take it daily for a while you may start to need to take it to feel normal, i.e. withdrawal symptoms commonly associated with opiates but to a milder degree(still very not fun).

Kratom is by far the lesser of two evils, but I agree that a substitution isn't the goal, sobriety is. With the exception of people using it to treat chronic pain or other long term conditions. Even then occasional breaks and cycling strains will improve efficacy.

Does Kudzu extract stuff works well too. I had to stuff left over from about 6 months ago when I quit on my own, it really helped. At least the shakes and a sweating and be able to sleep part

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-161652.jpg (1141x740, 441K)

Cross addiction is a bitch though, it'll catch you off-guard

ya true, I have experienced mild withdrawals from 4 months of continuous use, and I was basically tired all the time and in a piss pore mood with increase anxiety, but its better then alcohol withdrawals which if it gets bad enough can kill you and the only way to survive it is being put in a medically induced coma, but it takes ridiculous amounts of abuse to get that level of withdrawals.

Just a couple of shots, usually right before I go to sleep

They give you a divan. Or Valium in an IV if you can't keep pills down. But then you have to wean yourself off of those, which is benzos and alcohol only to withdrawals you can actually die from

Although I once took Suboxone, once and I was put into precipitated withdrawal symptoms or what not. That was the worst day of my life. I wouldn't of had mind dying that day

thats not so bad.
how did you get started with dope?

yeah im taking a green

My buddy was doing it. He started on the Blues, 30 mg perks. He was stop by my house after work every night and we could a few rounds Battlefield in. One Sunday night, when the package stores in Connecticut were closed, I didn't make it to the liquor store. So I snapped a couple bags that he offered, and I was able to sleep that night with no alcohol no problem. So I thought maybe the dope would help me quit alcohol. Now I'm a dope head and a drunk

www.Kratomcrazy.com is my preferred site

Mustard gas

Any legit site that you know of for Scylla syban spores syringes?

>has not been shown to have any medical uses.

Fuck the FDA

Ikr that's what they say about weed when there are tons of medical benefits.

well it's the DEA that say it but I imagine the FDA has a similar feeling towards it since they are in bed with big pharma

I’ve been using Kratom since 2012. I use it for the energetic effects (green Malay) but the red and white are also decent for energy. I’ve never had a negative side effect other than I couldn’t shid for like 12hrs. It’s easy to pick up and put down and I have had issues with dope in the past. If you don’t die from E Coli I’d say you’re safe to use it.

I'm sure it's going to be outlawed pretty soon. There have been confirmed deaths in multiple States from Kratom alone

citation needed

whys it always got to be psychological. every person who ever got addicted to something has issues?

yes "confirmed" when every death they have recorded the person had a cocktail of other drugs in their system, we have plenty of l groups, like the American kratom Association, fighting to keep it legal and they got there own legal teams working with them.

those were combo deaths. some idiot takes kratom, xanax, and vodka

thats cool af

OP here, id like to see all the addicts in thailand and malaysia, i dont believe they consider it addictive

it is indeed I was pretty stoked when I heard about them, in fact, they were one of the main groups taking the charge to stop the DEA from enacting an emergency scheduling and they are continuing to fight the FDA which is trying to do the same thing now that the DEA backed down.

thanks for the link Sup Forumsro. been looking for a new source

Is all money. Sure drugs like weed or kratom can be dangerous and addictive, but compared to xanax, oxycotin, prozac, adderral, etc

How else do people get addicted to stuff like vidya or cannabis?

some people are hard wired to be more suseptable to addiction

I would not say its that dangerous, but addictive is more accurate, although there are health risks with everything, you can even die from too much water, even oxygen is not super safe, that's why we need antioxidants to prevent our body from oxidizing.

anybody know if it has any nutritional value?

there is not a lot of data on this, but we do know it has antioxidants and fiber in it

probably a few calories and vitqmin c

tanks

there could be various micronutrients in it but more studies to find out, we just need to get the government to back off so we can find out this kind of stuff.

Hence the word alone you stupid dumb idiot buffoons. Alone, meaning it was the only thing in there system

still waiting on that citation

The f*** are you talking about, do you want a parking ticket?

i get the feeling you could probably write me one

Attached: 1517529607393.jpg (960x758, 60K)

just sceptical of this because I have one friend who takes it and will not shut the fuck up about its benefits and how its not addictive but he's had it for about 6 months straight

psychosemetic is not a word you cock sucking fucking faggot

Then why's the government trying to ban it?

Turmeric extract has way more benefits and is so much more healthier for you

Because it's readily available, and they can't make money off of it the way they do Suboxone and methadone

Well, see if he can stop a few days

source you dumb nigger

fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/cderfoiaelectronicreadingroom/ucm595575.pdf

thats your proof? he had morphine in his urine and probably whatever drug he was teying to make himself, along with 39 other nutritional and herbals found at the scene

How much weed did you smoke with the Kratom?

dude yr a serious 12 yr old nigger troll

I'm just supplying a source since other people on here who want to bad mouth and not provide a source when asked.

oh ok my bad user

Stop being a pussy and stop drinking for a couple days. That shit is nothing compared to opiate withdrawal. And I doubt you're anywhere near the point where it's going to be a medical issue if you stop cold turkey. I fall asleep drunk at midnight, an hour later I have to roll over and pour myself a glass of vodka drink it just so I can roll back over and go back to sleep. So leave your mom's wine coolers all alone

it's all good, I should have sent it to the guy bad mouthing instead, that's my bad

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet

>implying the government trying to ban something automatically makes it bad

gr8 b8 m8

Good luck homie. Hope you don't get sucked in again.

Im more of a habitual drinker, thank God. But I've cut it back to three beers a night. I just have a problem with self control which is where I need to better myself.

But best of luck to you.

i was drinking about 6 beers a day pretty much everyday for about 5 years. first two days were great not drinking, third day i felt like shit, so i tried the kratom. if yr really drinking that much id do a medical detox user.