My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was scared, because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, cant move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says is just a kid
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Attached: 1511706277203.jpg (297x431, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/arts/russian-pre-teens-onion-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> literally a faggot
just smash and quit being a pussy

>Sexually harassed by an attractive younger girl
>Bitches about it
Is... is OP a fag?

>11/17/2018
wut

Is she from the future?

No man, probably from another country. You have to switch the month and the day around.

Copypasta is copypasta

user...

Same thread different age. Fuck off.
Pic related, do this.

Attached: kill yourselves.png (1280x960, 1.19M)

You should smash until you pass.

C'mon bro you can't be that stupid.

Attached: 1521721434640-b.gif (400x400, 104K)

kek

You do know that we're in March 2018 and not November 2018?

There are 12 months, therefore 17 must be the day.

Omg, shut up and just fuck her wtf

this is one hell of a personal problem that I don't feel like giving advice for

What you don't realize is that earth has 4 corners, therefore 4 simultaneous 12-months in a full rotation around the day star.

I took the bait.

Attached: IMG-20171030-WA0036.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

You were educated stupid, evil teachers professing single 12-month. But earth with 4-corner has 4-corner 12-months in single 1 year rotation.

latlmes.com/arts/russian-pre-teens-onion-1

bait is bad quality