I've been through mess and I'm having problems with the law, have no friends, Family lost their trust in me...

I've been through mess and I'm having problems with the law, have no friends, Family lost their trust in me. I have lost everything and everybody? I've been genuinely thinking about killing myself. What you think Sup Forums? Also ignoring "Kys, do it for memes, faggot" posts. Brings nothing into the argument or discussion

Attached: 1521211340809.jpg (1899x1020, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1521132256687.png (959x812, 903K)

Quit being a faggot and get your life together. Suicide is a pussy way out.

Before you ask. I've traded information for nudes to people. After trading the nudes I blackmailed one faggot into BJ. They're investigating the case but only know about the nudes part. I can't rely on my luck here, it's either running away and faking death or suicide

do what you want, but things will probably get better. show your best side to people, your coworkers, etc, maybe someone will start to like you. despite all the bad in your life, there is some good; bring out the best in you. Find a partner, if you've lost something else. iddc newfag, so you do yourself.

>Also ignoring "Kys, do it for memes, faggot" posts
>this isn't fucking reddit faggot
>

Also yeah I know I'm the "evil one" in this scenario, but the guy made fun of me for like a year. My motive was the revenge - making him uncomfortable like I was

Grow stronger you will, over come pain you must. Hmm yesss oooOO

Attached: C5890CE7-F5D6-4B34-8FAD-827DA585A3BD.jpg (299x168, 12K)

bump nigga

I think I have suffered enough, I had to come out with all of this shit to my parents and they and I are disappointed in me

I suspect this is faggy beat off material fiction.

Faggot you must be hmmmm?

Attached: F4E8E8C7-CC0C-4FD4-B3C7-E2C9143E3087.jpg (990x556, 70K)

Not really. I just wanted revenge which I got.

Apologize. Man up. Face the consequences. Look into religion and read if someone wants to send you to prison. You have been terrible. You can stop. You are in control of you.

Do the right thing user.

Revenge leads to gay sex hmmm oooo tickle my balls you will yeeees

Attached: 3CB72F1E-4D98-4E74-B05E-EE8B9FF2F7B8.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>I are
>I R

Attached: 31345AE7-7724-43C6-A3A8-FFD39B01815B.gif (259x300, 14K)

get punished for your deeds, suicide is for pussies

They and I are, multiple people. Learn to read faggot

Hmmm, fingered your grandma I did hmm yes oo

Attached: 42531658-AE63-42E5-8827-00576890FC6B.jpg (363x200, 22K)

I love this Yoda shit

Attached: 1509834879028.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

So you blackmailed your bully into sucking your dick so that you could get back at him? This is gold

Yep

HMM Laughter is the root to evil Heu heu heu killed a man once I did hmm heeeurh

Attached: E2A4CB1B-8F3B-4616-90F9-EED5D84EA7D5.jpg (748x422, 43K)

Jesus Christ, dude... Have some humanity

>I've been through mess and I'm having problems with the law, have no friends, Family lost their trust in me. I have lost everything and everybody?
>?
I read that with the proper inflection. You sound retarded.

USE THE FORCE, in this situation you did hmm forced your dick in his mouth hue huhh hurh

Attached: 658F396C-97AC-495E-BB5A-4D2ABCD60258.jpg (760x427, 40K)

Find a place to volunteer. It makes a huge difference in how you feel

Volunteer his dick up your asshole ooo hmm

Attached: 3418F7FE-1C64-40EF-8FA3-367DF5DF7AF5.jpg (590x380, 29K)

You've got nothing lose, do whatever you want to do, many people stay in limbo because their shitty situation is too confortable. You do not have that luxury but it gives you more opportunities to move on. If you're too stupid to realize it do it.

You could for instance become a waiter in hotels in Europe and do the summer at the beach, winter at the mountain, fuck bitches all the way. Nothing is holding you back, stfu, some people would literally kill for that.

Attached: faggot.webm (360x360, 1.36M)

Do it by jumping if you're serious, otherwise I would suggest to just change your location, so that all the negativity surrounding you disappears.

>jumping
learn how to suicide, best way to end up stuck on an hospital bed shitting yourself and being fed by stinky cunts.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

ylyl'd

Please stop with the reddit tier comedy. Being edgy ≠ being humorous
>buh humour is subjective
Sure, if youre a teenager who laughs at everything. Real humour is constructed.

This is sooooo fun, great science activity for the kids!

See it this way...

>the way up gives you time to think
>the final step will be a fight against yourself
>the way down will probably take your consciousness
>lights out on contact

As for hospital...use a higher building.

Okay

I see anime posters in the background so you should kill yourself.

Not a safe way to die at all. Better figuring something out where you suffocate but can still breath. You won't even realize what's going on. Lock yourself in a sealed space and wait to go insane and ultimately fall asleep.

>Not a safe way to die at all.

Literally how? Is there some kinda attention whore suicide club going on, where people jump from the first floor? 10th floor upwards and you're fucking done....it ain't rocket science.

dont do it. focus on making your life better instead. even if your family lost trust in you, they still love you.

You do you

Attached: 1496812288772.gif (300x167, 1018K)

The human body has survived much worse.

Get up early, do sports, make a plan what you want to become and who you want to be....start

Why the fuck are yiu asking us? Fucking educate yourself. Become smart and really think it through. Really spend time thinking about it and considering all the possibilities. Read about it and study into the topic of suicide.

If anything, that will make you at least care abput something. That's almost enough for you to justify living for it