How can I convice my friend that listening to a full album >listening to random tracks on youtube?

How can I convice my friend that listening to a full album >listening to random tracks on youtube?

Convince him to dress like girl first.

Show him a gapless album.

tell him it's like watching single scenes from movies

Not OP but I'm actually using this, ty desu

Perhaps they would take you more seriously if you didn't watch anime

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Only *good* albums are worth listening to in full btw, if he's listening to idk taylor swift or ed sheeran it doesn't even fucking matter

You can't fix retarded.

Like, I could tell you you're a faggot for posting anime girls, but you won't stop because you're a faggot to the bone

bad analogy. A better one would be like watching single episodes of a television series, which is entirely acceptable, and preferable for certain types of tv

doesn't matter about the analogy, we're just trying to convince a nigga here

Listening to a full album isn't necessarily better than listening to a playlist. They are two equally valid ways to enjoy music. You are being narrow-minded and elitist. No wonder your friend is ignoring you.

why police the way another person enjoys something?

I know this is a meme but I don't actually watch anime desu

I don't. Its just the idea of the thread. Either is fine by me.

you have to go back

mu is an album-elitist board what do you expect? We look down on those single tracks plebeians kek

try to explain to him why is it better in some cases to listen to full albums
don't be an autist like also, there's nothing wrong with listening to shit on youtube, there are some obscure shit you can find there, but I guess that's not the case for your friend

>gapless album
this

your friend is correct and you are wrong
your lies will convince nobody

this

Depends on the album nerd

>Listening to music on youtube
Now that's a problamo

You don't, and realize that there's no right way to listen to music. Except if the album is Yeezus, listening to that out of the context of the album is sacrilege.

They always post le ebin atheist too, like pottery