What happens if/when Hillary wins...

What happens if/when Hillary wins? Is she going to double-down on the SJW cuck rhetoric or is this all just pandering and she'll move back to the center? I don't think I can take at least 4 years of this, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vq1swEQRacU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If hillary win, america will not be recognizable in 4 years. Its all or nothing this election is important

Most likely repeat what is happening in Europe with a massive flood of hostile migrants.

>June 5
I'm pretty sure she would make a D-Day post as well.

Oh, turns out she did, but then right back to posting some shit about gun control.

Oh cool, let's see it!

There's no doubt that she's not honest with the SJW rhetoric and just seek power. Doesn't mean that she won't actually do what she says.

A good chunk of "Americans" do buy into that social justice ideology, as such a good way of staying popular would be appealing those very same people. It's not like she care.
Now i doubt she is going to go full SJW because that would be bad for her popularity, her best bet is to focus on mainstream populist things (racism, homophobia, transphobia) and forget all of the extreme part of the social justice ideology.

That would please the social justice warriors, the general public and not make conservatives that mad.

/thread

America will look more and more like south america, and eventually slip into irrelevance. It will be just like ancient india, greece, or rome. Once great white empires turned into 3rd world trash.

JUST

We salute the grit?

She's such pandering garbage.

If Hildawg wins, the illegal spics will come out of hiding and join forces with the muslims to start a large scale race war now that the last hope for America Donald J Trump has been defeated.
America will become Mexico again and the white race will become extinct.
The white man will

This is where you're wrong

You see if Hillary wins America will still be recognizable

People Will just recognize it as Somalia

>polack
>being afraid of a moderate Republican
How retarded are you

yes and if donald trump wins tectonic plates will melt
Fanfic are over there: >>>/reddit/

I have a backup plan if Hillary wins.

I'm going to become a cop.

it's very simple, get to keep all guns, let black people do anything they want, and let refugees do anything they want.

If liberals/leftists call for help and they are in danger, i'll let nature take it's course.

Really? I guess the next best shithole to Somalia would have some solid ground on that

Oh well pack up your memes Sup Forums I guess I'm a #cruzmissle now

Bernie could've split the left wing vote if he was used as a pawn against hillary and kept on a short leash, but nah, you fucks had to meme him into the ground

This is the America you chose, Sup Forums

If Clinton Wins

>SJWs decide their day has finally come.
>It's time to indoctrinate everyone with their propaganda
>Gay is OK programs taught in kindergarten class
>Children exposed to sexual deviants and transexuals
>Children drugged and surgically deformed so they can become trans at a young age.

This is already happening under Obama. It will only get worse under Clinton

>Women become insufferable now that a woman is in the white house.
>Life is a living hell for every man in America
>Feminists see that their day has come
>They gain more power than ever with the backing of a woman president
>The feminist agenda is now taught in schools
>Disagreeing with feminist think is now considered a hate crime

Also starting to happen right now

>Blacks see Trump defeated
>Really angry over his campaign
>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
>Start a literal race war of retaliation against white people
>Random acts of violence against whites everywhere you go
>White women raped in record numbers
>All because "whitey deserved it" for supporting Trump

Already starting to happen

>Hispanics flood into the country while Clinton looks the other way
>Many of them want to retaliate against whites for supporting Trump
>Whites are unsafe in all major cities
>Gang crime and graffiti skyrockets in all major cities.
>Drug trafficking explodes
>Border states begin to crumble

Already happening, and it will get a lot worse

>The LGBT community realizes their day has come
>They bully everyone into accepting their agenda
>Dozens of new gender labels
>Slippery slope is proven to be very real
>The gradual acceptance of bestiality is pushed into the public eye.
>The gradual acceptance of pedophilia is pushed into the public eye
>Gay agenda is pushed on children in school.
>If you object to your children being exposed to homosexuality in schools you are charged with a crime

This is literally happening right now

Wake the fuck up people

>What happens if/when Hillary wins?

Russian President Putin declares war on the US. He severely hates Clinton. Either that or civil happens in the US or BOTH. A 2 way war will be pretty damn scary.

>Wake the fuck up people
We are awake user you should tell the facefags and plebbitors about this kind of stuff.
Not that they would listen to us or anything.

I'm already doing that and you should copy pasta my work and join me.

And this is why Clinton needs to be stopped before November. FBI needs to arrest her.

A Hillary "victory" is a civil war.
Not necessarily from us, either, sir. You keep up with any news? Hillary is violently loathed by everyone outside her circle of beneficiaries. There is no grey area. They try to represent Trump that way and it's not true.

Things will just go on pretty much as they are. Trolling Sup Forums will become a hell of a lot of fun for a while. I intend to make Trump General threads for the 2020 election every day for weeks. AWOOOVEMENT!

Where are you guys moving if Clinton wins? I hear Russia is fine this time of year.

>he legitimately thinks a nuclear power will declare war on another nuclear power because of an election, with no perceived violations of sovereignty.
holy shit this board gets worse every week. do you fucks just crawl out of the /r/le_donald or some shit like cockroaches?

Dead fucking serious. Putin himself said he will declar war if Clinton becomes President. He hates her. Surprised he hasn't sent KGB spies after her.

Phillipines for me. Either that or join the rebels in the Civil War.

The internet will get censored

this could be a good thing because it will kick off a right-wing revolution when all the white males lose their entertainment and distraction

>do you fucks just crawl out of the /r/le_donald
Considering the OP comes from The_Donald... yes

Hillary winning by a razor thing margin, maybe with possible voter fraud, would actually be fantastic from an accelerationist standpoint. Not saying I want her to win but if Trump loses we're gonna need to put this shit into overdrive to force the masses to action.

>Putin himself said he will declar war if Clinton becomes President
[Citation needed]

Go look it up.

Critical theory predicts that the Communist revolution will be sparked by feminists, gays, and minorities. Scary stuff.

youtu.be/vq1swEQRacU

I like this one better

That scowl makes me chuckle every time.

Nowhere you cuck.

>dur I hate refugees but let's totally go be refugees in Russia if hilldog wins

Stay and take your country back unlike the spineless mudslimes.

you're the one who made the highly contentious claim, do you expect me to do your research for you faggot? did you drop out of high school?

I concur with the Canuck!

Be afraid.
All of Kiklery's actions are destructive.
When they first took office in '92, she fired the Travel Office staff, some of whom had been in service since JFK, to do favors for friends. Then Bill fired 111 Federal Judges and she replaced them. Then it was one thing after another.
She will be the worst tyrant ever.

he actually said that Clinton would mean war. kinda vague

Even Bernie knows she's a warmonger.
This evil woman laughed about murdering Gaddafi and she regularly paints Putin as a bad guy she wants to scapegoat.