Is this the most cringeworthy moment on television in the last 20 years?

Is this the most cringeworthy moment on television in the last 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWzeDpI7DM8
youtube.com/watch?v=B3Ub1UncTpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ancient astronaut theorists say yes

Yeah, they're probably going to look back at that and feel really foolish.

WE ARE DOOMED, user, DON'T YOU GET IT?

To be fair it was last minute since Baldwin was so butthurt over the election he didn't show up.

maybe to you, normies eat it up

What was Dave Chappelle thinking at this moment

Apart from Hillary dabbing yes

"This white bitch is crazy" - Dave Chappelle, probably.

>artist dies

better use a song he sung to r.i.p Queen Hillary's political career.

I can't do this anymore.

Remember that the last oscars when lady gaga sang a song about being raped and they had all those diverse ugly women stand up on stage, put on a mean face and cry about being raped? I remember.

I didn't even watch it, but yes. They didn't have to drag Leonard Cohen into their whining about their favorite criminal not winning an election.

Like, if she did it OUT of character, it would have been alright. But they shit all over that dead nigga to cry about Clinton losing, which makes it confusing. Is it supposed to be funny? No? Then why is this bitch in character?!?

Trump doing that black dance makes my skin want to leap from my body. Id say that was probably more cringe than this

Is that true user?

Doesn't Sup Forums say this about literally everything?

Member Chris Pine crying like a bitch because all the black actors sang a song together about glory?

I member

oh boy a new Sup Forums maymay hooray
OP this caused so much butthurt in you that you decided to post this thread multiple times
great job, you're a star

No. This honestly was cringey as shit, and the fact that it was on a comedy show made it doubly so.

I love how positive they were that Hillary was going to win. I'm loving how triggered they are.

KEK. Really?

It's handled awfully in that it's played completely straight, yet she is dressed as a character she plays comedically in the fucking show.

I assume the logic was that if someone did accuse them of such an unabashed political bias, they could just say it was a tribute to Cohen. But why the Hillary get up? It's very clear what they intended.

It's telling that the last time they did something of this nature was Sandy Hook - an alleged disaster where children were gunned down. The next time they decide to pull this shit is after a completely fair democratic election that didn't go their way?

Yes. It's embarrassing.

a lot of these people sincerely believe Clinton is a paragon of justice and women's rights. Even though she's a known racist, homophobe and has never done a single thing for women.
Trump is complete shit, but Clinton really is cartoon villain level evil. But she's a woman so, I guess she's a feminist hero #slayqueen.

Or talking about keeping hot sause in her purse and when asked if she's pandering responding
>is it working

Or asking nintendo to "Pokemon go to the polls"

>>is it working

to be honest that gave me a modicum of respect for hillary in that that was just so brazen and ballsy admitting her outright pandering and knew nobody would call her out on it

She was probably just being spergy though

Key the amount of cringe from Hillary the ducking comedy industry is ignored this campaing is all the evidence I will ever need they are ducking shills and it should be a crime

Literally the week end at berrnies parodies would write itself after being thrown like luggage into the back of a van from being proped up by aids

I just sat there waiting for the joke. Alternate lyrics? Nope. Some over the top song a dance score? Nope. SOMETHING? Nope.

Fuck. I almost couldn't get past the opening to watch my nigga dave

What did she say? I only saw her shitty cover of Hallelujah.

>trumplrinas are still triggered

top kek

>Trump is complete shit

why do you feel the need to say this to appear 'neutral'

le enlightened fence-sitter

>Outside of the Civil War, World War II, and including 9/11, this may be the most cataclysmic event the country’s ever seen

The late night """""comedians""""" truly believe he is the most vile monster to ever exist.

which one are you?

what black dance?

yeah, but that was funny.

I'm not American.
All your politicians can get fucked, faggot.

You sound triggered, lad.

Sup Forums?

Sup Forums doesn't exist anymore, it's a dump site for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Trump is shit though. There's no denying that

Hillary is just more shit

>Trump is shit though. There's no denying that

t.16 year old liberal that has the whole world figured out

>"I'm still not giving up. Neither should you."

What do you suppose she meant by that?

Yeah but it was intentional and funny as hell

>if i keep repeating what i see on Sup Forums ill fit in

so how many time have you called the suicide hotline my man?

Yea m8.... She was being "ballsy"..

Hahhahaha

shit at what? you can't just say someone is 'shit'

come back in a few months when enough time has passed to give a proper analysis. until then fuck off with your youtube-tier comments

she's taking the government, by force.

No...this was.

That would be Trump's inaugural speech

t.16 year old NEET that has nothing in the whole world figured out

As I said she was probably just being a sperg as she normally is but if not it's such a hilarious thing to say, almost Trumpian

>Sup Forums still thinks he can fit in Sup Forums

Nobody wants you in here, retard.

I had actually completely forgotten about this

Terrible comeback. Lurk more before you post again.

They had guys too. Women aren't the only ones that can be raped

it was so cringeworthy that anyone thought this blatant sabotage by the Republican party and the Bush's was somehow gonna end Trumps campaign

if you cringed at that alpha talk, you're either a thin-skinned lesbian or a nu-male campaigning for sympathy pussy

Trump would of simply eat a bucket of KFC fried chicken like he does on his plane

tell it like it is, my man.

top kek, looks like I hit a nerve.

This he must of cringed at every guy in high school who was actually getting pussy and talking about it

I dont know if its the most but yeah it was stupid and cringey. Even if she had done the lame bit at the end, it still would have been stupid having a mediocre singer singing a sad song for cheap feels. It's a comedy show. Let your musical guest cover the dead musician if they want to.

All you have to do is watch one whole speech of Trump's and not be a complete retard to know what I'm talking about

>Kate Mckinnon is 32

I thought she was in her 40s

Poor Billy. They sacrificed him to destroy Trump, a sacrifice that was in vain.

I thought Billy Bush was gay?

That was a series highlight for me, especially the reactions

youtube.com/watch?v=aWzeDpI7DM8

Libs blew it though by saying this was literally rape and shit

You sound like someone that's overweight and unsuccessful.

>abusing your celebrity status to sexually assault women and get away with it is alpha

Trump is a beta

Or when Hillary had a bald burnt jew come out to tell a quivering mass of before leftist to go home after waiting ten hours to
>break the glass ceiling
Because she was so emotional like a woman

haha :)

oh shit!

>Sup Forumstard can't come up with an argument so he resorts to ad homs

You missed "cuck" and "numale"

wow, Drumpf btfo by this scathing and insightful analysis, how will he ever recover!

Btfo leftist *

>being jealous of someone else for being rich and getting laid

Who's the real beta here?

>being jealous of someone for inheriting money and getting laid only because of said money

ayyyyyy.

I bought her furniture...still didn't land the deal

>what a putz

Or watch Hillary and see the lack of crowd while she spits up goop into a glass cup and struggles to speak thru the sick

>leftists can't even answer simple questions

sad

>getting laid is the same thing as walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy because you can get away with it
>suing tons of people a year, setting up fraud businesses, selling snake oil, and not paying the people who work for you is alpha

>cringing at locker room talk

HELLO BETA MY OLD FRIEND

So your jealous and mad

kek that was the best part. All those faggots waiting for hours, slowly watching Trump steal the presidency from le IT's Her Turn woman, and then she doesn't even have the balls to address her supporters, just sends out Madeline Mccann's kidnapper to tell them to go home. Fucking hilarious.

woah, dank post friend. (+1 upvote)

>trumplrinas are trigerred over South Park and SNL

SAD

The Office is intentionally supposed to be cringeworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Ub1UncTpU

it would have been perfect if she played Everybody Knows

Athletes in locker rooms don't talk like that.

Insecure faggots talk like that.

That Shit is pretty alpha m8 especially when it ends in you cucking every beta leftist in a single night

>you shouldn't be jealous and mad at nepotism

Good goy, keep worshipping your betters, cuck.

>walking up to women and grabbing them by the pussy because you can
>I literally don't know how to interpret things based on their context
>Trump isn't talking about groupies that throw themselves on rich men and he can grab them
>No he's talking about walking into my living room and grabbing my poor mom by her pussy
>the horror

You dumb fat sack of shit

>Words
>sexual assault

Tipping intensifies

>Insecure faggots talk like that.
>Trump voters talk like that

Fixed it for you

>he thinks Cheeto Elvis is an alpha

how lonely is your basement?

>dude I totally raped a girl last night
>bro why are you mad? They're just words!

fine

are you off your meds, retard?

Thank god i dont watch tv anymore.

no man who is 70 years old and still hasn't come to terms with his baldness, still doing a comb over, lol a fucking comb over, is even anywhere near alpha

alpha is confidence

trump is incredibly insecure, he tries to hide it by putting on an extra thick dose of arrogance now and then but his nervous smile, slumpy body language, fat guy 'roomy' tailoring suits, and that hair give it all away

he's the king of betas which is why on Sup Forums the Sup Forumstard tier immature childish posters are the ones who genuinely support him, their every post jr high summerfag chanspeak full of keks and buzzwords of the month

you have never been in a locker room in your life so why would you even bother to let your shitty uneducated opinion dribble out of your mouth