Anyone here ever killed somebody?

Anyone here ever killed somebody?
Post your story

Attached: 8ec074bf0ab77295bc372a143ece6de9--horror-photos-crime-scenes.jpg (236x313, 21K)

Bumping for FBI

It's a nigger. The FBI won't care. BTW FBI, I am no OP. OP is a faggot.

I am far too intelligent to bother discussing such actions with banal troglodytes as yourselves. Go back to school edgeboy.

#YouWishYouWereThisThreatening

Attached: 258witx.gif (550x400, 76K)

Nice try FBI, you'll need better tricks than that!

Hey guys, did someone do something illegal?

Thought this was an +18 board...
Why does everyone assume fbi and why does everyone assume that killing someone has to be some Dexter like murder? Are there no warfags that were in actual combat?

Orly?

Attached: RodMouth.jpg (640x433, 50K)

>Post your story
no

Attached: 1496529084796.jpg (1024x1365, 233K)

In 2011 Helmand Province we arrested two guys who we found with IED materials on him. I was covering one of them amd he tried to grab my M4. He got a clean hammer pair to the sternum and went down hard. Oo fukin rah.

Paid random bitches to get abortions does that count

i killed a thread a few times.....

i killed a fly does that count

Because it's not the same thing go fight your oil wars amerifag and suck your liutenant's dick afterwards

Attached: 6_2069429.jpg (640x360, 27K)

My dad once foced me to kill a rooster on our farm. I threw up

I'm dead inside, does that count?

Killing is killing, what's not "the same"? Did OP say war doesn't count ?

I killed a wasp the other day and a gnat last night.

>not the same thing
Huh? So if i pull a trigger with a gun aimed at someone outisde the US it isnt murder?

I once killed a pig for my uncle on his farm he wanted me to do it to have a better understanding on how bad guns can be if not carried and handled with respect after I shot it in the head with a Glock he gave me a double barrel 12 guage and told me to pull both triggers and shoot it in the stomach holy fuck 1 oz slugs destroyed the fucking thing

I kill potential billions of people everyday when I wipe my dick and throw the tissue in the garbage after a solid wank.

Because most armyfags are gay bitches and not cold blooded psychopaths that leave scenes like OP's pic

Attached: d16d3b844c2b611a6ce689bd2d1e197c.jpg (600x418, 108K)

Was trying to help a junkie get his life back on track. Thought he was doing well, he later disappeared with some of my stuff and a lot of money. Knew who his dealer was, got a hold of him and loaded his next hit with battery acid

I ran over someone trying to get into my car through the passenger window

I respect this on so many levels

Oh my god you are such a fucking pussy lol.

nice try homeland security
you almost got me

2018 and we still can't properly spell gauge - despite spellcheck built in to we browsers. Nice work nigger.

oorah b/ro

man I wish I knew the backstory behind this pic, I can't imagine it is actually what it looks like

same poster here
on a cruise out through fallujah
kid puts one in my arm and one in my femoral
went on junction leave to fort couch to heal up
get sent over with a national guard unit of fobites
sprayed the mosque outside of town with a saw
never knew if we got anyone or not
warcrimespending.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

oil wars
INFINITE KEKS
use the internet for more than propaganda research friendo

you know 9/11?

that was me

Lofl no dealer would intentionally off their supplier of income. Esp junkies who buy and buy. You are a fucking idiot tryhard liar.

Attached: 1437022166044.gif (285x180, 385K)

Especially if you consider the murder charge on top of the loss of income

wtf, real or fake? Blood looks wrong color but I've seen some weird-looking headshots before.

as fake as it gets. no recoil, no muzzle flare, no bullet, and her face would have been blown off/apart... also no gun smoke to add..

Attached: 1521607563116.gif (540x405, 1M)

I fucked a hooker and took off with her bag (so i could get my money back). She chased me into the street and got hit by a van. I can still hear the crunch she made when got hit by the van and then hit the ground...

murdered that pussy last night fam

This has been kicking around since the 90s. It's from a special effects guy's showreel.

friend of mine killed a guy

was like 15 years ago, we were edgy teens hanging out in the city, we ran into another group of teens, few guys, they started an argument that got out of hand, one of them was constantly yelling that hes gonna rape the 2 girls from our group, they said with his tiny willy he couldnt even rape an ant, he started running towards them with raised arms screaming, my friend catches him midrun by the neck, tries to get him into a chokehold... *snap*

and thats that, even his friends said it was an accident to the police and that the guy basically fucked himself and my friend was not at fault, we all had to go to the police station except the guy who could now look at his ass without problems, the sound of a snapping neck is much deeper than that hollywood shit, almost like a *thud*