Mexicans becoming redundant

ft.com/content/66cd975e-3bbb-11e7-ac89-b01cc67cfeec

>In Mexico, the advent of the automated factory could mean more than job losses. As robots become cheaper, Mexico could become less attractive as a lower-wage alternative to the US for foreign companies. There would be less incentive for Honeywell Aerospace, Ford or GM to keep production lines in Mexico instead of its northern neighbour. Such a shift would wreak havoc on Mexican GDP growth and productivity.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-20/-i-need-more-mexicans-a-kansas-farmer-s-message-to-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will see Mexico collapse in your lifetime

That just means more of them trying to get here.

Feels good being a superior naturalized chicano and not a poor mexishit

The new antiquated farm equipment

>""becoming" redundant
They've been redundant.

>mfw Ford is building plants in China now

>The United States of America will be 20%+ Mexican or of Mexican descent within our lifetime
Hmm.

Tgats not how economics works though.
It just means labor will get even cheaper..
And millions of Mexicans will flood the US until an equilibrium is reached

More Mexicans should've crossed the border and secured a U.S. citizenship when it was easier. That ship has sailed now.

Who cares, I am white but mexicans are pretty based and patriotic even more so than the white native americans

hmmm

HMMM

CHI

h
m
m
m

H M M M
M
M
M

H M M M
M M M
M M
M

mmh
m m
hmm
m m
mmh

Instead of Mexico

Get that! Mexico has a trade agreement with the USA, is literally right next door, and has millions of dirt poor brown people to exploit.
Yet it's not competitive?

The deportations are really picking up speed though

Hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>collapse mexican economy
>they all hop the fence to USA

great plan dipshit

don't expect drumpfkins to have much of a brain, let alone an understanding of economics, friend

I wonder who is behind this post

>white native americans
WHAT DID CHI MEAN BY THAT?

This means that US workers are becoming redundant as well. Within a few decades there won't be nearly enough low-skill jobs to go around, which is going to create some significant issues in the country.

>gringos don't want cars built in mexico
>company just moves production to china because capitalism doesn't give a fuck
>mexican production was made with tons of american component parts and chinese production is all in china

Does this count, legally speaking, as a murder suicide?

you will never be american you will always be that one mexican guy

Muy interesante.

Hazme que pensar

Hmm..

CHI

¿Qué quería decir con esto?

That's alright I live in Texas, so there is no "that one mexican guy", just "that one white guy"

*Me haces pensar

Gringo.

good thing i live in the comfy white Midwest

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

probably a Mexican living in the USA

You won't be safe forever. We are coming for you and your white neighborhood esse.

Great so now sever million more are gonna pour over the border.

Thanks for rare Pepe :)

At least we have mosques

i will literally flee to the ends of the earth to be as far away from chicanos as i can possibly be, and if they take over the planet i will be a rocket ship and leave for outer space. But i wont have to do that because i will never let a spic into my white neighborhood

hmmm

hope that means more mexicans will consider moving to australia

>"Y...you want to move away from me?"

haha, you got me. What state do you live in btw? Asking for a friend haha.

The Midwest is too cold for beaners anyway, they're not genetically adapted to the climate there. The second it gets to November, they'll either freeze to death or panic and hightail it back to SoCal where it's warm.

there are only 6 mosques in my state

So both of us are going to lose our jobs to machines and you are going to really get flooded with literal millions of Mexican (not millions of their descendants, but millions of real Mexicans fresh from Mexico).

Great news, aren't they!

shant be telling you then you and your 50 cousins will move in
yes

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-20/-i-need-more-mexicans-a-kansas-farmer-s-message-to-trump

>you are going to really get flooded with literal millions of Mexican (not millions of their descendants, but millions of real Mexicans fresh from Mexico)

The birthrate in Mexico has gone way down in the last 30 years anyway, you won't have a lot of surplus population left soon.

western kansas is where all the spics live, they work in fish factories

native ≠ aboriginal

>shant

>Bloomberg
Globalist pro-Hillary shill website. Nope.

You don't have to worry about our birthrate, but about the 40 million Mexicans that already exist, who are considered poor, and are about to lose their jobs to machines (the same as you),

Fun times are ahead.

you win this time white man. But we'll get to you eventually. If not us the then PR's. You can't escape the brown.

North American Union soon

You have to wonder why Democrats are so obsessed with trying to have slave plantation labor in the US...oh wait, just pick up a history book.

when they do come here i will simply move somewhere else, like i said i will go to the ends of the earth to escape chicanos

>patriotism
>a good thing

>being smug over americans not getting any jobs

>>you will see Mexico collapse in your lifetime

can Mexico get any worse?

>you will see germany collapse as well
It's like Germany falls at least once per century.

Why don't you guys try the Zimmerman telegram again?

delet