Where do you suppose the 2022 World Cup will be relocated to?

Where do you suppose the 2022 World Cup will be relocated to?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-19647226
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-worldcup-idUSKBN18W1KB?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i swear the middle east has the temperament of a toddler in preschool

>REEEEEEEE WERE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE >:-(

It will need to be a country where the infrastructure already exists, and the US already made a hard push for 2022, so we've got a good chance at it. FIFA could just as easily pick England or France, however.

This is probably a part of the arms deal

Very good geopolitical analysis!

Portugal and Spain

this would be so based

how is that any different from us pulling out of a climate agreement because of a handshake?

pls based USA save us from qatar

Nigga what?

Hungary and Romania

Portugal has everything ready. Stadiums done (Luz, Dragão, Alvalade are the only that qualify for a WC) the rest of the infrastructure is already there to (hotel, transportation). Teams in Spain are already building new stadiums too.

How do you think they'll relocate it, when Qatar already paid for it?

playing footy in the middle of an armed skirmish is the next level

fund it

>US getting a 2nd WC in 30 years when we've not had one for over 50 years
Shows how much FIFA just care about money

Yeah but your nation is legitimate trash at this sport. You faggota can't even get out of the group stage to save your lives

Only cause we had the 2nd hardest group after Spain and they couldn't get out of the group either.

If previous performances was a factor, Qatar would be no where near having a world cup. They should make it a rule that you have to have qualified under your own steam before you can host the thing

The US, England, or Germany could host it at a moment's notice.

I would offer but we'll have even more extremism than them.

Canada will host

Source my man

actually a better statement than anything ever posted on Sup Forums

We could also rule Europe at a moment's notice.
I swear, we're up for it. Let's try it out, okay?

E A S Y
A
S
Y

but you already rule europe senpai

>tfw could have been here instead

worst time zone though so >never ever

On this short notice. Either Germany,England,Japan or the USA

my dog needs a link

its coming home

Nope
check em

Sorry to say Nigel but it seems your country is unsafe for wc.

that's not why
the why is that india and china agrees and then they don't do shit so america does the same

probably USA 2bh

it's the only country capable of hosting it on short notice outside of Europe and Europe won't get it because Russia already got it in 2018 and they're part of the European confederation

Please let us host it
Then let us host it again in 2026

you pulled out of it because trump promised it to his infowars watching braindead "anti-globalist" voter base

you just going to rejoin once a democrat takes over in 2020

>
qatar is too close to Iran for Saudi taste, that's why

Just hold it in South Africa again. They still got the stadiums, right? :^)

This is really bothering me anyway.
>Trump actually tries to do what he promised to do before the election
>gets all the shit for it
>politicians before him who essentially just lied and then threw their promises overboard are a-ok

What is up with that?

No, we pulled out of it because the head of the Environmental Protection Agency here is literally the CEO of an oil company, and because Trump has close ties to oil and coal. He has no interest in any kind of environmental regulations. It's not about >muh globalism, it's helping his rich friends get even richer.

Should have been in the US from the start. It would be YUGE

well, people on the left just don't like what he promised and maybe secretely wished that he wouldn't keep his promises and are now shocked that he actually intends to do so

but he did already break a few promises (getting involved in Syria, getting friendly with Saudi Arabia, not moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem) and the construction of the border wall with Mexico hasn't started either yet afaik

Odds there will be a massive bombing if held in Qatar: 172%

(((they))) don't want that to happen

but Exxon Mobil, the biggest American oil company, whose CEO is now your foreign minister (or however you call that position over there), was literally FOR staying in the Paris agreement

This is some Facebook-tier political analysis

But it's better than anything Sup Forums has ever come with tbqhwyf

>Saudi Arabia breaks up with Qatar over their like of terrorists

OH THE IRONY

left and right were always tools to push of the new world order and trump is puting that in danger

>be british
>get stabbed
>get run over
>get blown up
>get poisoned
>get shot
>get beheaded

> promise to do thing X
> people criticize you for planning to do thing X
> do thing X
> people criticize you for doing thing X

How is this in any way confusing to you?

>Obama loses the WC bid to Russia, Qatar
>Trump wins the World Cup back that was already lost

What a man

>get poisoned

elaborate

Because he got elected for promising to do thing X.

bbc.com/news/uk-19647226

>foreign minister
It's Secretary of State

okay, but that was just the russian government poisoning a russian

not fair to put that on the brits desu, I'm sure russian agents also did and do many cheeky things in your country

>implying that saudia arabia/egypt/qatar/et al is not sponsoring the currently militants killing people in england

Wouldn't be the first time eastern Europeans have been poisoned here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella

But the people criticizing him for thing X are not the people who voted for him, or at least they did not vote for him for thing X.

Him being elected does not mean people change their opinions on thing X.

not sure what that has to do with my post, but I do not believe they directly finance these terrorists

I am however convinced (and it's pretty much proven) that certain elements in Saudi Arabia and Qatar (not sure about Egypt) are financing the preachers who inspire muslims to radicalize themselves and kill "non-believers"

one of the guys who committed the terrorist attack on saturday was a paki raised in the UK, who up until 2015 lived a normal paki life in the UK, with an arranged marriage, a job at KFC and an Arsenal fanship
but then he watched some internet videos made by those preachers and suddenly he was convinced to go all jihad on the UK

Fair point, but the amount of criticism and the amount of people just not accepting that he got elected (i.e. pseudodemocratics) is stunning.

Iran please

NO REFUNDS QATAR

come on, you had Euro in 2004

also: I LOVE YOUR BRAGA STADIUM WHERE ARE THE ROCKS. GOAT.

wha heppn

>the middle east
Nigger this is the political result of Trump's trip. USA is against the Shia, read Iran, Syria and Qatar. Trump literally was in Saudi Arabia last week.

Burgers are fucking stupid.

>Saudis accusing someone else of funding terror
kek lel jej haha

The moment FIFA awarded Qatar that World Cup every nation on earth should have pulled out of there. That decision was so immensely stupid and screaming of corruption I still cant wrap my mind around how it didnt end FIFA.

Or Brazil?

Qatar is majority Sunni and the ruling family is Sunni. Don't act like an expert when you don't know basic facts.

t. Suleiman the Magnificent, Jr.

Yeah and they have close ties with Iran an Syria.

Better look at the finger instead of the moon, right?

Qatar is probably better organized and less wasteful than Brazil and South Africa were 2bqhwy. The stadiums can be relatively easily shrinked to a smaller size that suits the needs of Qatar or be replaced somewhere completely else. Qatar is testing its infrastructure by holding several small and medium sized sporting events leading up to 2022. The stadiums will be cooled down to 25 degreec celsius and the energy for that is coming from solar farms. All in all, the only remaining point is the hideous working conditions for the poor chaps that are building the stadiums. Except that its probably going to be a better tournament than letting a real third world shithole host it (like south africa and brazil).

t.Merkel

This thread full of politics has been surprisingly civil. I like it.

>All in all, the only remaining point is the hideous working conditions for the poor chaps that are building the stadiums
Well this should always be the bare minimum requirement. Unfortunately people don't like to get told thay are literally eploiting human beings when they buy a t-shirt.

Brazil

China 2022, they've 5 years to make it and they're like jews on steroids.

Because it all trickles down from the top and the national associations are just as much of a serpents den.

You need at least 12 stadiums in at least 11 cities though.
You only proposed 3

Qatar has 11 cities?

reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-worldcup-idUSKBN18W1KB?il=0
IT'S HAPPENING LADS
This is for two reasons:
1)FIFA decided it was going to be in Qatar because of the multi-million dollar bribes
2)Qatar is a country the size of my left nutsack, I don't think it has more than 5 cities.

The U.S and Canada but I doubt it won't happen in Qatar desu. It would be pretty WW3ish when the rich guys go to war

Qatar has more foreginers than native people

>The US, England, or Germany could host it at a moment's notice.

Would definitely be an explosive Worldcup!

give it to us

this please
I'd absolutely love for Guatemala's first world cup to be in Australia desu.

You lads deserve it more than USA deserves another one

Middle of the night / breakfast time / mid-morning matches would not be acceptable.

>old enough to have enough money to go to a World Cup far away
>they're in shitty countries like Russia and Qatar

the sad thing is she probably fucked a black guy and tainted herself.

If Qatar doesn't get it then another Muslim nation should. France or England maybe?

>thinking a diplomatic spat will impact a sports event five years from now
Even if the Saudis invade, they'll just take over the stadium-building.

Put it in Australia. The time differences would make live coverage near unwatchable in the US.

There are probably more muslims in the US than in the UK and France combined.

320 million people lad

just a drop in the bucket

Still a bigger number. I wouldn't laugh about them if I were you. Lad.

*blocks your path*

Just thought about it actually
I guess they would try to go with USA / Mexico / Canada, since after all most of the games are expected to be played in the US which is basically already ready
Or they could want to stay in the Asian confederation, so maybe Australia (they hosted the Asian Cup not so long ago), or Japan / South Korea again.

*UK and Russia blocks your path*