How badly are they going to fuck up season 2?

How badly are they going to fuck up season 2?

Can't be any worse than season 1.

I've heard the fires coming down to and around atlanta due to the mini drought might reach some of their locations for filming. Maybe if you pray hard enough they can stop s2 cringeness before it begins.

>Paul Reiser

Pretty bad, and I rather liked the first season.

wow nice original comment bro i never expected to see such a le edgy contrarian comment in this thread

Itll focus too much on being in the 80's

This

NOT BADLY AT ALL

I heard he's gonna be a scientist working at the labs with brenner. This means he'll be evil which he does well. I'm actually not worried about him but more about samwise in it. I'll have a hard time ever seeing him as anything but a hobbit again.

Also they keep adding in woc. Looks like the sjw's really are getting to the casting leads.

Froggo is still in it. It will be kino.

They recast Nancy.

Should have been an anthology series. Each with a new unique setting with a new unique threat

KEEP TALKING NIGGER!

Is that Milana Vayntrub?

This would either make it 10x better or 20x worse

Reminder that Steve did nothing wrong and deserved a happy ending.

Kinda hard to fuck up a bad tv show.

Pure fan service

Season 1 worked because it created a false sense of nostalgia but at the end it was empty as my love life

el needs to be inseminated with BBC seed

nice try user. While your pic is a qt, I know for a fact nat is still in s2. And she's looking a lot beter since her skinny days.

lol EPIC post

Wait, what?

You're not serious, right?

FPBP

By pushing more minorities into it.

It's rural indiana, there's nothing but whites and maybe a few blacks.

see they already put one woc as a quasi main character and another some sort of mixed girl as a student who might only be a small role. Either way I'm fine with it but ya, it does seem like the sjws got to them.

But Roman is magic. It makes since that xie is a stronk womyn of color.

>since her skinny days
she is literally on the verge of being replaced and was just sent to rehab for her anorexia a couple weeks ago.

Corduroy pants

Well it entirely depends on the backstory. Supposedly Roman's mother was a drug addict (like all of the psychics that have gone through the lab I guess) and if Roman's mother was a hippie, well that makes even more sense. Hippies and minorities were very much related in the 60s. I'll be a little annoyed if they act like minorities are very present though. I don't have anything against minorities, but they've been buying into the era and location so much that it would be wrong to have more than a few minorities (and especially ones that are doing as good or better than the majority of white characters).

Cords are comfy af m8, and depending on the part of the country you're in and the fit they can be preppy or hipster.

Yeah, but red nike's are more fierce.

that makes some sense. I'll just have to see how independent she is and mary sueish.

They already seem to have shifted the character traits to make her more stronk and dynamic. The casting breakdown described Roman as being aloof and unable to connect with people, made him/her/xier sound like some kind of crazy hermit, but the casting announcement called her magnetic and alluring. I'm a bit worried, tbqh.

> Unironically using xier

>Love triangle with the black kid and the froggo.

JUST

oh god. Given that I'm going to predict she'll be the grown up version of 11 and dominate the importance of the story. Fuck I hate it when producers give in and change shit just to appease a small minority. I'd honestly be happier if they just let joyce become the new lead of the show. At least she's established.

no i think the black kid gets with the new ginger girl.

Wasn't even any need for a season 2

This.

They'll just fuck it up with forced drama.

I really wish they made it an anthology series instead of continuing with the same characters. They are just going to cringily overplay the "nostalgic 80s boyhood friendship"

I feel like channel zero is these kids all grown up and shit coming back to haunt them.