I want Japan to take in immigrants and become multicultural

I want Japan to take in immigrants and become multicultural.

My country is doomed. We are now a low IQ low trust society. Japan is still homogeneous, low crime and high-trust. I'm jealous. I hate it when other people have nice things and I don't. I want them to suffer. I want them to know how it feels to be an outsider in their own county. I hate knowing that there is a place where people an leave their home and leave the door unlocked.

Bad post

Japan has to accept immigrants or they will perish, they have hardly any population growth as it is and their economy is in decline.

Same

Low population is good. It means less resources are being used, more land for nature and higher wages. Birthrates are cyclical and if Japan waits out it's decline phase it will rise again.

Japan prefers to implode than accept immigrants.

*Schmuel*
really makes me ((((think)))))

investment banker detected

Immigrants won't help them because immigrants are not Japanese.

>this is what white people actually believe
you got meme'd friend. Immigrants are leeches.

Less people is lower productivity and lower wages.

>less people is lower wages
No. See the result of the Black Death for details.

Just accept immigrants from Shandong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Shanghai and they will bring fresh Yayoi blood and will make Japan smarter, taller and more Confucian and restore the original Yamato bloodline

Did they also have a huge elderly population to take care off?

Extended families were the norm at the time. The elderly lived with their children and grandchildren. Japan will revert back to a more natural state of familiar relations if they have pension problems.

>or they will perish
no fucking way. until recently, we were in need because there was nothing to invest on. decreasing population makes a good chance for innovation

The Japs will out live us all.

Whatever you say Shlomo Lu Xiangstein

H-how did you know I am a half Jewish half Chinese WMAF hapa with a Japanese gf?

Why are the fuck are they barefoot? Also no gloves? The fuck Japan.

>oy vey you can't incentivise having children!

Oh look another America sucks now country.

Hey you, I'll let you in but you have to behave. Touch me when I'm sleeping and I might stab you.

Classic America

Why do so many people think that it's a jewish agenda to flood the world with immigrants?
If the "Jews" are as powerful as Sup Forums claims then why aren't they stamping out Hungary and Poland which have large jewish populations.

I wouldn't trust either a Jap or an estonian in my home while I sleep.

Hows that for multikulti?

My trust issues with mexicans is over. Same goes with black people

Took 3 fifty one fifties and a night in jail to chillax.

why immigrants when you have robots

>why aren't they stamping out Hungary and Poland

Maybe they had to take of their 8 children?

don't worry, they have more issues trusting you buddy (hint: autism)

It's just a coincidence Jews have been persecuted since the dawn of time. The higher ranks are cunning, I'll give them that, but they operate of a type of caste system with millions of useful idiots who do nothing but prance around uttering shit was the Talmud. It only makes sense they want to preserve their in-group and it's authority, but to do that they need to cull the goyim.

Fuck that.

Don't worry, Japan's problem with racism and xenophobia will be defeated. We are sending our finest western liberals to deal with this issue.

That's way too conspicuous for a "World Conspiracy" group.
Hungary has one of the highest Jewish populations.
They can just topple the government or something.

take care*
P. S. There were more unemployed per employed person in the past because although there were fewer elderly people had too many children.

>That's way too conspicuous for a "World Conspiracy" group.
And who are you to be the judge of what is conspicuous or overt on a geopolitical level?

t. Muhammad al Chang Goldstein

Also FUCK OFF GLOBLALIST

No he's right, pure coincidence.

why? why the govs want to mix the white race so hard? i dont really care, but why?

I'm just saying that if they are trying to take over the world then they're failing pretty bad.

Again, who are you?

Really makes you think

I wonder if you are serious or sarcastic. I laughed anyway.

I am jelly how there actually is developed country that isn't filled with niggers. Or not even white people in this case.

Wish we had balls to do the same but hurrdurr EU said take thousands of illegal sandies in.

t. ping pong

>YES GOOD GOY PRESSURE THE JAPS TO TAKE IN RAPEFUGEES