Is there any Shoegaze worth listening to other than this?

Is there any Shoegaze worth listening to other than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xCHTwbXvyU
youtube.com/watch?v=DrddMRFyuzs
youtube.com/watch?v=s9-N0Q8en5I
youtube.com/watch?v=KkMr_n0opMY
youtube.com/watch?v=3wawVYT3uLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

plenty

Slowdive is better but I'm retarded and they're dreampop apparently

If you think music is just gimmicks upon gimmicks and every album needs to be "meh innovation" then yes.

pure shoegaze? no
albums that are of a different genre but have shoegaze influences? many

I love i hate by lemons chair

Scarling. - So Long, Scarecrow
Lovesliescrushing - Xuvetyn

hey this is a bretty good shoegaze song

youtube.com/watch?v=EhD3aG8J3pE&index=4&list=PL8a8cutYP7fo4vlC0t6hPypnOy7C1AKey

youtube.com/watch?v=0xCHTwbXvyU

I like this album. Any other bands seems to me over experimental or have a bad produsing.

shoegaze is just noise

genres were a mistake.

Swervedriver
Asobi Seksu
Lilys
The Swirlies
Starflyer 59

youtube.com/watch?v=DrddMRFyuzs

music is just noise

top kek

>no mention of Ride
Disgusting. This is what you want OP. Nowhere & Going Blank Again are as good as Loveless.

>Nowhere & Going Blank Again are as good as Loveless.

WTF no. That's like comparing no-brand cola to Coke.

>that's like comparing a drink made using a specific chemical process and ingredients to another drink made using the same chemical process and ingredients

i like their song vapor wave or whatever

They're better; the rhythm section knocks it out of the park, and the use of the noise for the melody rather than burying the melody under noise is pretty genius.

Yes. But since you and by the look of things, most other people in this thread, are fags you won't listen to any of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9-N0Q8en5I

Yes

ooooo

i dont think you can argue with this one

'shugazi' is the filter we use for shoegaze generals

this

under rated post, genre policing is the cancer of music

>"NO! THIS IS NOT "SHOEGAZE" ITS AMBIENT NEO-FOLK NOISE ROCK"

seefeel though

youtube.com/watch?v=KkMr_n0opMY

meh not really. its usally so derivative of loveless that its hardly of any value. I mean the derivatives/copies are enjoyable to listen to but they arent profound really. there's a lot of good dream pop though.

AUUUUUUTOLUX FUTURE PERRRRFECT
CLOAK ROOOOM TIME WELLLL

NICE DIGETS MËIN BRÜDER

how am i supposed to refine my aesthetic without being able to focus on a subset of genres???????

LSD and the search for god - s/t

notes are the opposite of noise. it's all just sound, but noise is a type of sound. notes are defined by having clear pitches - noise lacks clear pitch

haha, you probably do like Premium(TM) Cola just as much as Coke and don't hear the difference between Ride and MBV. this is funny to me, because I know such people exist - it's just that it's so sad that you're missing out on so much greatness.

lack of taste and perception combined with a deep trust of science and "facts". why are you even on a music forum? abstract art forms are not for the unperceptive. but of course, it's easy to listen to music and you want the validation of knowing about some kind of "deep art". music is easy for you. it's funny that you recognize art and culture as important at all, since you can't actually see it. i hope, one day, you'll understand a great piece of art and be moved by. i doubt it'll ever happen though.

Kitchens of Distinction

this album's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=3wawVYT3uLo

good taste