because its literally impossible?

nytimes.com/2017/06/21/world/middleeast/mosul-nuri-mosque-isis.html?_r=0

kys mapuche son of a drug cartel

Phallic towers?

F
>inb4 it comes out that it was destroyed in a coalition airstrike

Make me, Muhammed (Piss Be Upon Him)

For what purpose?

Nobody really cares I think. A bunch of sheep breeders could've been wiped out by any of decent modern armies.

because trying to exterminate a bunch of sandniggers worked so well last time, right?

We need to let the Ar*bs deal with it themselves

I can get as stupid as it is blowing up other religious and culture shit by why do it to the shit you claim to be apart of and ""fighting"" for.

They rather blow it up than let the kuffar have it

go get beheaded by a drug cartel for not being able to pay off cocaine debts you beaner spic motherfucker

It's a minaret you ignorant shartstain

Sad to see historic artifacts get destroyed.

Is there a chance that they could rebuild them?

Ikr, it saddens me to see historical monuments get destroyed by fucking animals. Same when they ravaged the ruins of Palmyra and a museum of Persian Hellenistic art, or when the Taliban bombed two giant statues of Buddha from the time of Alexander the Great

>Is there a chance that they could rebuild them?
What would be the point? Would you pay to see a fake Colosseum or Parthenon?

for what reason?
I googled expecting it to be a Shia Mosque but it is Sunni.
This is like Catholics trashing a Catholic Cathedral.

Are they just angry they are losing and lashing out destroying anything they can?

They claim coalition just bombed it and blamed them. Mosul has been sieged for 9 months already, only bunch of the very central blocks are still controlled by the ISIS but those are the hardest ones and Iraqi army already lost 40% of its initial manpower and advancing in this last blocks is incredibly slow and costly so it looks like americans leveling the city is the option

dont care

>Are they just angry they are losing and lashing out destroying anything they can?
this. Petulant children who throw a fit when they don't get what they want. Fucking pathetic honestly.

subtle spurdo thread?

You can but it then lacks the serenity of old age. If they rebuild this one they should make it straight as faking the crookedness of a century old tower shouldnt even be tried.

>Believing the official ISIS narrative

Yes, I mean it's not like they've shown a desire to destroy historical sites when they start losing the area. Palmyra is fine!

>Are they just angry they are losing and lashing out destroying anything they can?

Yes.

Half of Palmyra was originally left alone after their initial destruction of the statues, but once the coalition forces started closing in they blew up 2 of the temple before losing it.

>Palmyra
>coalition
Unlike "pagan" temples in Palmyra this is the mosque where khalifat was declared

why would muslims destroy their own culture?

You can't expect inbreds to make good decisions desu

That basically sums up the whole phenomenon of current terror, in my opinion. The root of it all is not even ideology but the incredible weakness of our generation/times. The violent ones in the East and the ones who stand back and let it happen in the West are just two sides of the same coin. They think we do not sense because we do not see the deep lack of honor in their hearts.

Daesh is different from other armed insurgencies in the sense that they do not simply want to destroy "un-Islamic" art and culture - they hate the idea of art and culture itself. More or less like the Taliban; when they declared their Afghan state, they became the only country in the world without a national anthem because they don't just reject non-Islamic music, they reject music itself.