Whats happening, user?
Hows life?
Is everything working out?

Attached: jP60oAl.jpg (1836x3264, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm going to find you

Stuck at work with some weird fucking people for three more hours, I’ve been better but it might be getting better soon, I’m trying to be more positive about everything

Motherfucker probably will...

bring barbiturates

Attached: 1450159311645.jpg (549x471, 24K)

Well, it's a mixed bag, honestly.

I thought that more money would solve things, but it's not happening like that.

Mo money mo problems man...

yep, you got that right. It's very isolating.

i'm both of the figures in this photo.

Attached: 3fhrmgm07mwz.jpg (750x935, 34K)

I will be joining you in exactly one week at the same time this thread was posted for a cigarette. Be ready to accept my invitation.

Under constant stress with crippling depression.

Things have also never looked better.

I wanna die.

Fapped and played skyrim all day so feeling very shitty

Attached: 93D025AC-5DE0-4087-98E9-0ADF8CE89D5F.jpg (465x285, 48K)

dont give up, just knock down any goals in your way. take every step to deal with depression and strive to be something.

that being said ive been trying to get pentobarbital pills for weeks.
why are they so hard to get

Not bad. Trying to be more positive at live, don't be angry at things/situations I have no control, working on myself and little things around me.

More or less. Everything except my job is great honestly

Attached: 1436006367929.gif (300x169, 1.91M)

>working for money needed to get to work
>not even having money to get to work next week
>don't give up

thats how you do it.

everythings fucked. spent £600 i needed to afford my university course and i skipped uni and didn't phone anyone today, a deadline for 2000 words is tomorrow i haven't started. i'm like locking myself in, kinda going awall. very bad.

Everything is going pretty well. I am starting a good hobby and I am building a new group of friends.

I got over depression a few months ago, so now I am finally building my life from scratch and I am happy.

I am also discerning my vocation, perhaps soon I will enter the seminary to become a Catholic priest.

How's your life going?

youtu.be/1GifS4zwggE

see alot of sadness here.

i hope this helps

Haha fuckin classic

>not drinking your coffee black
Why bother smoking if you aren't going to drink like an /edgy cool guy/

i gave up a while ago.
im not cut out for this world, and i just want a painless death. i have been refused by my state and im starting to get scared of my thoughts

Attached: lu97.png (256x256, 78K)

Attached: 29086933.jpg (400x400, 83K)

Well if you off yourself don't take anyone else with you.

already calculating the shadows and comparing to the photos creation date, see you in 20 minutes Jeremy.

i wouldnt.

wrong

Attached: mynamebeearl.png (1500x1125, 1.38M)

this is not the one looking for you, he is pretending to be me. i am your watcher OP. this thread may die, but my eyes will stay open

looks like a nice day--what state you in?

Doing pretty well OP thanks

Attached: 1511617273226m.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

user you have a womans hand

I'm actually OPs secret guardian, I'm watching you watch OP, so don't try anything funny.
I never sleep.

thanks bud

Ambivalent man.
Have a abridged version of my story:
>move across country for girl
>bloom as a man, jobs everywhere, friends and motivation in spite of struggs
>girl stops putting out, sex 1/2 times a year
>stay with her for some reason
>Move bacm to take care of parents
>bring her for some reason
>conceal despair with work, thc and dog
>nothing is working
>ticket i got driving through s. carolina defualts, now wanted there for called and failed
>ticket in oregon up to 1,250
>cant get organozed
>begin to bottom out

I can feel it coming. I'll probably survice, but im gonna fall soon.

I was happier poor, single and gone.

Attached: 1520831377715.jpg (1200x1200, 224K)

And to top it all off mobile posting made me look like I'm fucking illiterate.

I lost my fukken wallet so gotta call the get new debit card, license and health card and rip in piece 50$ visa card and 88$ walmart gift card. Also 20$ for Chapters but who tf reada books

damn

Attached: downloadAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (218x231, 8K)

Can't fap cuz my hands got serious road rash. Can't play Vidya games either. So here I am. Lurkgang.

Eeastern Euro here

Fuck you all Americunts for complaining for absolutely nothing!

You should be grateful for whatever life you have,

You do not understand that each day is a blessing because YOU ARE ALIVE and you just live from day to day like a worm without doing nothing when the possibilities there are endless.
Wasting your lives....

Fuck you.

Sometimes I wish the USSR were back...

I'm waiting for the night and PROBABLY murder my brother and his "wife", but I'm gonna let the day to pass and see what happens.

>be greatful
>work 9+ hour days 1 day off a week

Pick one

US asshole here. This is a generational thing man. Gen X here and I find myself fighting for the great things we have now. Free speech, second amendment, small government.

I feel bad for the shit happening in Europe. The next 10 years will be a huge cultural shift in so many countries. I fear not good shift either.

why would you murder them?

Because they are annoying af

Heyy! Its all good, I have a question thoe. What do you guys think about having only 1 gf in your life? I have my girl for 3 years now, and we took a "brake" 1 time for 2 months and got back together because we realised that we still love eachother. I just see posts here like: -ooh I fucked x number of chiks... and I feel like Im missing out but Im fine with my girl, Im satisfied with sex and everything, soon moving to my apartment and start our independent life. Am I just an idiot who only deserves to be laughed for this..? give me your thoughs.

Attached: 1456202262988.jpg (295x300, 13K)

I already have a hammer and the sharpest knife in the house right next to me

looks super comfy

dubfest

Attached: 1445956196877.jpg (620x526, 71K)

>SO.O He is behind of it?

Attached: 50242fkb0ist2543957000000.jpg (473x501, 26K)

seeing someone you grew up with, with a caved in skull and gargling on his own blood while he attepmts to call for his wife will feel great, huh?
maybe his wife will be able to hear his groans of pain and think of every time she and him were together, and now its now all taken away by some evil bastard.

just hit up my ex after 2 years of not talking. Was the love of my life etc

No idea how to feel about it.

Ok. Say that to the proletariat who were working 12+ hours a day. And STILL from thier ranks from magnates rose. Of course, they fled, made a beter life from theirselves... fact is they DIDN'T STAY WHERE THEY WERE

I don't know what happens with Europe man. Everything turns to shit... To tell you the truth I just came back from the US. You live in a bubble. In a fucking bubble. You have no idea what the outside world looks like.

Lived in Europe (eastern and western) most of my life, but went around a lot. Around the world.

America is the most distant from actual reality.

Wake up people. You guys used to be cool. Now you are all living in a dream.

I'll enjoy that if it happens