Trips are getting her nudes!

Trips are getting her nudes!

Sup Forums challenge

Attached: IMG_46.jpg (1440x1778, 419K)

Okay

trips nudes eh ?? i has !!

Attached: 32a_glass-bricks.jpg (600x400, 98K)

roll

Name?
How old?

ROLL

re-roll

Eva, 18

rlly

Not sure how this works but I'm in

Chek em or kek em.

why don't you just post them retard

Well gimme gimme

roll

Roll

oh im sure OP will deliver.

Attached: ThisShitAgain.jpg (556x312, 85K)

Phone # plox

T

Roulle

hi

Cumbucket

Roll 4 dis

Nychkb

Nuuuudessssssss

Attached: Memes.jpg (480x480, 78K)

comment

pussy

:(

Attached: plznudes.jpg (500x513, 71K)

Weyyy looks like HUUUGE boobs
( • )( • )

NUUUDDDEEESSSSS

Attached: Meme.png (480x600, 114K)

Roll

I just wanna rolly rolly rolly

RE-ROLL

Droppin those pantys

Attached: Dreams to Memes.png (480x600, 168K)

TELL HER TO SPREAD THOSE LEGS. RE ROLL.

ay

So closs

rollex

Teddy Rollsevelt

Rullleee

Do it!

hitler was my favorite Asian food

Come on, babe. Need them noodz.

Lets git em

Rolling...

please daddy

Attached: BigIFtrue.png (780x927, 1008K)

Go

777 do me good

Wait. Was this trips? O_O

Rollllll

Attached: AttackOnFugly.jpg (755x369, 70K)

So close....

FUUUUUUUU

Roll

Ffs

show boob n vegen pls

ROLL GOD DAMN IT. THERE'S NOODZ AT STAKE!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: Impossibruh.jpg (940x603, 169K)

Rol

Re-roll

gibmedat

one last try

Attached: Noice.jpg (399x281, 44K)

Boom

Rollin

keep on rollin

roll

Gimme da pousy plz.

Re-roll again

Check em lads

i am chosen

Garry needs a new pair of shoes

ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reroll

Fuuuuuck

ROLL!!

why is this game so hard

LOLOL

Attached: lol4.gif (500x324, 1.27M)

rolladex

rollllll

RLL

bam motherfuckers

winrar

Eyyyy

HERE IS YOUR TRIPS!

GIMME THAT PUSSY. ROLL, YOU FUCKS.

Damn

God damn it, why.

Kek

I'm so dead inside. Rolling times infinity.

where's my fucking nudes!!!

Attached: Feelsgood.png (658x685, 44K)

Destiny

Roll

Top kek.

I like noods too

It's a lie!

Shit is a word considered vulgar and profane in Modern English. As a noun, it refers to fecal matter, and as a verb it means to defecate; in the plural ("the shits"), it means diarrhoea. Shite is a common variant in British and Irish English.[1] As a slang term, it has many meanings, including: nonsense, foolishness, something of little value or quality, trivial and usually boastful or inaccurate talk or a contemptible person. It could also be used to refer to any other noun in general or as an expression of annoyance, surprise or anger.

The word is likely derived from Old English, having the nouns scite (dung, attested only in place names) and scitte (diarrhoea) and the verb scītan (to defecate, attested only in bescītan, to cover with excrement); eventually it morphed into Middle English schītte (excrement), schyt (diarrhoea) and shiten (to defecate), and it is virtually certain that it was used in some form by preliterate Germanic tribes at the time of the Roman Empire. The word may be further traced to Proto-Germanic *skit-, and ultimately to Proto-Indo-European *skheid- "cut, separate", the same root believed to have become the word shed. The word has several cognates in modern Germanic languages, such as German Scheiße, Dutch schijt, Swedish skit, Icelandic skítur, Norwegian skitt etc. Ancient Greek had 'skōr' (gen. 'skatos' hence 'scato-'), from Proto-Indo-European *sker-, which is likely unrelated.[2]

The word shit (also shite in British and Hiberno-English) is usually avoided in formal speech. Minced oath substitutes for the word shit in English include shoot, shucks, and sugar.

In the word's literal sense, it has a rather small range of common usages. An unspecified or collective occurrence of feces is generally shit or some shit; a single deposit of feces is sometimes a shit or a piece of shit; and to defecate is to shit or to take a shit. While it is common to speak of shit as existing in a pile, a load, a hunk, and other quantities and configur