Can Zizou win not only a treble but a 3-peat for Da 'Drid?

Can Zizou win not only a treble but a 3-peat for Da 'Drid?

He can and he will.

Tbh I don't think we can rate zidane until he does

Winning two champions leagues in a row and the first league/European cup double in 60 years was obviously just a fluke

It's only fair Zidane wins 3 champions leagues in a row before we can begin to rate him

Zidane customers are already calling him the greatest ever. Personally, he must win at least 3 CL, 3 league titles before we can be sure he's legit.

What exactly does Zidane sell?

He can't keep them super motivated forever, right?

He's of the corporation that is Real Madrid.

He's the king of the CL, clean your mouth before speaking about ZZ you dirty peasant

It's a drug addict think.
More you win, more you want to win.

>apologising for Arabs
>that flag
Colour me surprised.

based

>Brit talking about Corporation

Lel

Zidane has as many CLs as Mourinho, Guardiola, and Ferguson. He's only been a manager for two years.

>Muslimapore talking about Corporations

Even more Lel, jungle chinks of peace.

At least our Muslims know how to stay in line, Won't be surprised if London gets another bombing tomorrow

I don't even think he really trains the team, he just throws his amazingly good, deep and well-balanced squad on the field and they win it all. His real achievement is keeping everyone motivated and managing egos. He's a GOAT man-manager but tactically he's nothing special.

They completely dismantled Juves defence, which many teams have completely failed in doing. He's tactically pretty good.

Not good enough tho, originally he wanted to manage Marseille and you need to have a balance of man management and good tactical thinking for them to even touch top four of Ligue 1

Oh yeah then he's shit.

>Zidane needs to go to some 4th division club and be with them until they win every league and then CL
Silly argument. He took Madrid to the league and 2 CL in 2 seasons. That's phenomenal for a new manager.

except for guardiola, the others managed to do it with far inferior teams. If anything, Zidane's success really puts Guardiola's "genius" under a new perspective.

Im just saying that he would be more tactically knowledgeble if he took charge of a club with less spending power and prestige as Real Madrid, Im not taking away his achivements as a coach but merely offering a what if

I'm sure we'll find out in the future, but until then, he's off to a good start.

>CR7 is kobe bryant
it all makes sense now

It would be interesting without a doubt

I agree

It remains me last year.
After six months he win the CL.
"He's just there for the marketing, he's also, of course a good manager, but really poor tactically".

When will you learn ? After 5 CL ?

Monsieur Malek, I agree with you

>it reminds*

You should all of you faggots know how to speak French.