I'm in a bad situation, and I need some advice, what can you offer Sup Forumsros

I'm in a bad situation, and I need some advice, what can you offer Sup Forumsros.

Here's the story:

>be me
>sixteen
>have shitty, alcoholic parents
>always screaming at me
>never really been support models
>well, they were until I became a teen, then they just went bipolar for no reason
>im depressed because of it
>have anger issues

couple nights ago
>friend who lost his dad in a drunk driving accident hits me up
>we chill
>asks me if i want to break shit
>me, having just erupted in anger, agree
>he breaks about 18 windows, and a few windshields
>i hit a few, not as many tho
>couple days later
>cops come
>FUCK.wav
>tell them the truth
>they have video evidence b/c friend is an autist
>says thanks

He says this will be a felony charge. There were 22 reports of broken shit. What do I do Sup Forums? I'm not a "criminal" child by any means. I just had an outlet to vent my anger and I took it. Fuck man, I'm seriously thinking of an heroing if I can't get it dropped down to a misdemeanor.

Attached: one sad boi.jpg (500x365, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zS2R-iQNys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You destroyed property. You and your pal are criminals, user. But a felony charge is definitely a bit much, especially for minors. Good luck with any legal shit though.

Probation and restitution. Time to get a job, and don't blame your shitty parents on you being a shitty person

I know that, and I'm not saying I'm not, but I don't see why the fuck it should be a felony.

Sorry dude, if you hadn't done anything I'd offer advice but you did something that not even bad parenting could justify. I'd say, take it like a champ or do whatever you gotta do.

Do you think restitution would help me at least get this dropped down to something less powerful than a felony? That's literally the only thing I'm worried about, because if I get a felony I'm straight up fucked.

You will pay regardless. My friend did this when we were kids. He turned out alright after like 6 years of paying shit off and doing probie

do an hero

Attached: And-the-winner-is-You.jpg (600x336, 95K)

If you’re 16 you shouldn’t be on Sup Forums

where else am i going to get legal advice. not going on reddit, where my post could be looked up.

Fitting punishment

youtu.be/6zS2R-iQNys

I was arrested at 15 for assault x2, got probation till 18, they sealed my recorded and i joined the military. If you're good at something don't do it for free, right? you'll be fine.

>get legal advice
>on Sup Forums

you better get real

Attached: dafuq-is-wrong-with-you-nigga.jpg (488x471, 37K)

Create a dedicated account.
The more you speak the more you like a dumb fuck...

Attached: 1504826927264.jpg (618x459, 40K)

MODS

>If you're good at something don't do it for free, right?
lol. Better try your hand at murdering, too, just to make sure. Wouldn't want to join up for nothing

>I am an underage degenerate retard that doesn't understand there are consequences for my actions
You're fucked.
If they charge you with a felony it won't be sealed after your 18th, so good luck getting a job.

youtu.be/6zS2R-iQNys

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

I uh.. I do realize that there are consequences. I just don't want this shit to be a felony.

Attached: pepe.jpg (498x558, 70K)

So sorry for your situation dude, you should ask around somewhere centered around legal advice tho

Stay safe, please

don't drop the soap user, teehee

Will do, thanks Sup Forumsro.

You should kill your fucking parents then kill your friend then kill yourself

Attached: 1520739377628.jpg (567x742, 212K)

Don't give advice you don't follow lol

Attached: tmp_9507-wa3qu682174262.jpg (452x408, 25K)

damn gotem

Explain the situation. It shouldn't be a felony, and they go easy if you're white and from a damaged home.