Hey Sup Forums, my gf has lost all interest in sex, she doesnt want to fuck anymore because she says It hurts her...

Hey Sup Forums, my gf has lost all interest in sex, she doesnt want to fuck anymore because she says It hurts her, not because of the size but for the "pain" she feels on her belly... The thing is she wont hice me even a BJ... What do i do Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521639181438.jpg (540x791, 95K)

Was she at the doctor. It might be an infection or any number of weird female health problems.

Tell her that you need to be taken care of sexually, and that its just as much of a part of a relationship as non sexual needs are.
She will either freak out and you break up with her cause she is a selfish bitch that wont take your needs in to consideration. Or she will see that shes been a complete bitch and she will either fuck you or give you a bj. This is also the perfect time to mention anal, cause her precious tummy wont hurt with anal.

Most likely she has some other action on the side and she just isnt interested in you sexually anymore, and just wants you to take care of her living expenses and needs.

Break up with her and find a women that respects you

>boo hoo but my feeeeeeeeelings. i lub hur
Be a cuck then,it will only get worse.
Its time to move on

She has some kidney problems, but is not where It hurts her. Asier if thst she os healthy.

Anal is out of the question she freaks out everytime i say It. And i dont want to break up yet, willing yo make It work.

Aside of that, she is healthy.**

Stupid phone...

>willing yo make It work.
There is nothing to make work here.She refuses to take care of your sexual needs. She is only using you for your money and your house and the things you give to her, while not giving anything back.

people with no gf talking about what to do with a gf

just tell her your sexual needs user

You're wasting both of your time by staying with her

If sh's anywhere under 5/10 leave her.

So, you choose to become a cuck, in other words.

tape worm?

>"pain" she feels on her belly
Sex shouldn't hurt, talk to her about going to the doctor and checking what's going on, maybe there's a real problem and neither of you know about it.
If she doesn't want to or the doc says there's nothing wrong then you can start thinking it's either a psychological/psychiatric problem (i've seen it before, both have solutions, assuming she thinks it's worth it) or she just doesn't want to do it with you.
If that case or if there's a problem and she doesn't want to fix it,yeah, there's probably something wrong with your relationship and you should start thinking of getting out.

Just don't be a dick immediately, there will be plenty of pussy out there whenever you get single, no harm in being sure so you can get out with a clean conscience.

We dont share house or expenses.
Its been 12 years....
9/10 years ago, 7.5/10 now...
Why do i bother on Sup Forums?

h o t pic

>We dont share house or expenses.
You dont buy her gifts? On her period? Her birthday? Couples holidays?
You dont pay for lunch? Dinner? Take out? Dine in?
You dont give her any money at all ever in your entire relationship?

Wait it out idiot

This. Also, why would you ask for advice on Sup Forums?

She's fucking someone else my man.

is she on birth control? that shit can fuck up your hormones pretty badly and kill your sex drive, is she is on it try to convince her to suspend it for a while

Dump her. That's obviously what she wants. Maybe she's afraid youre gonna go loco if she does it herself. Trust me, its better this way.

Wait yes, i do that.
No. we only use condoms. We tried non latex ones too, just un case

>Wait yes, i do that.
Then she is milking you for your money. Its been 12 years, she is tired of your hairy ass and wants some new hot 20 yr old cock.