2016 and celebrities

These elections truly brought out the worst of Hollywood's celebrities.

All the Avengers except Thor/Chris Hemsworth are a bunch of cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/02/19/hollywood-gets-conservative-tax-cuts/
businessinsider.com.au/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw this dumbfuck won

Fucking hell tell me about it, Captain America seems to have shit for wits. Mark Pellegrino calling him bird brain was best thing on Twitter this week. That's what happens when you date a smelly, penis nosed feminist maybe?

why would a strayan care about US election?

>doubting global warming is dumb
really got my noggin thinking here

he's not wrong, though

The shitposting potential alone.

Plenty of Brits, Aussies and other cucks working in Hollywood were shilling for Hillary.
I don't think nationality matters that much.

Wow who'd have guessed the elite who's career is based on global stardom which benefits from assimilation of all culture would be against an isolationist populist

Trump crushed

>republicans
>democrats
>hollywood
>the avengers
>the media
>feminists
>every world leader besides Putin
>the avengers

Is there anything he can't do? At least W. had the GOP to back him up against Kerry

The fuck he isnt. Dirt cheap labor and no human rights to worry about is the reason china can out compete anyone when it comes to manufacturing and industry. Blame capitalism and globalism for the us manufacturing base evaporating. Not that i would expect some fat fraud reality tv host to know anything about that.

>the cucks by marvel

reminder most actors are literally paid by the democrats(with taxpayer money) to shill breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/02/19/hollywood-gets-conservative-tax-cuts/

Who even considers a celebrities opinion worth listening to? I doubt that any normal person actually sees their opnion as sound advice. But the way they make their statements is most of the time hilariuos with how "let me tell who you should vote for" attitude they have. Guess the pandering eventually gets to your head and you begin to think people want more from you then just your ability to pretend to be someone else.

is it confirmed that louie CK is finally going to direct marvel capeshit?

Celebrity culture is fucking huge and that is why some people are celebrities anyways because they are famous.

What are you on about

>globalism
Nice meme. Outsourcing dates from the 19th century.

Renner didnt say shit

Hamsworth is Australian

He doesnt give a shit

Which notable actors stayed silent?

Renner
Hemsworth

>Renner
>Hemsworth

And Olsen, as far as I know.

I don't know who's more disgusting, Ruffalo with his "muh dick" comments or RDJ taking one million bucks to shill for Hillary.

Olsen doesnt do social media to be fair

they only cucks are Mark Ruffalo and Chris Evans

and Iron Manlet

derrrp

and Johansson
she was in that video too

CONSPIRACYYYY!

they only said: go and vote, they didn't said for whom

GUYS

HELP ME

MARVEL IS KEEPING US LOCKED IN FORCING US TO SHILL HILLARY

PLEASE SAVE ME

I'M NOT EVEN A LIBERAL

SEND HELP

They got TRUMP'D

If you want make U.S. manufacturing competitive, stop to be a fat ass and stop to buy "Made in China" stupid fatmurican

The most awesome thing is that this was the idea of Joss Whedon, and he came back to twitter just to gloat about #savetheday (there were two commercials), and still failed to guarantee a Hillary win.
Guess the Avengers got trumped.

Where can I get photos of fat americans on scooters? I absolutely love watching them.

search "typical murican" on google

It's not as funny when it's your day-to-day reality.

fat people scooting makes me mourn the future.

>tut' tut' tut'

do sports
stop eat shit

Save the day

Be a cuck

bigger nation of the world ...

They are rich and therefore smart, if they don't like a guy they are probably right.

It was very obviously pro Hillary
Pretty sure they bashed Trump in it

A sight I'm all too familiar with from experience at having formerly worked at Walmart. Although I saw an entire family of eight all on those things.

>an entire family of eight
ahaha wat a motorcade

like this ?

There was more of them. But basically, yes.

I hope one day, I will see some think like that ! but I dont think it is possible in another country than USA ...

Did thor vote for him?

>I hope one day, I will see some think like that

No, you don't. Especially if you're obligated to help them should they ask for it.

Also, you're less likely to see it in the northern parts of the US. That level of obesity is far much more common in the south. Which I currently have the displeasure of living in for the time being.

I will push them on the floor and roll them in a puddle of butter, then deep-fry them.

Watching The Dukes Of Hazzard growing up greatly skewered my expectations of the south and finding a southern belle country girl.

>I will push them on the floor and roll them in a puddle of butter

>Implying you'd be able to move 400 lbs of in-bred, fatass redneck.

You still might be able to find such, depending on where you look. If you want to find a pure one, they probably come from rich families who'd probably look down on you something fierce for not having come from money.

The ones who don't have such a family background are probably getting blacked. Really, I can't even tell you how many cute 8 to 10/10, 15 to 18 year old cuties I've seen toting around a half-nigger kid with their dark as night babby-daddies not far away. It's actually really depressing.

Finding a humble, 100% pure, southern belle is perhaps possible, but unlikely to find.

All that video said was vote, I didn't imply who to vote for. Disney/Marvel isn't retarded.

How do you know he's not right?

>All the Avengers except Thor/Chris Hemsworth are a bunch of cucks.
Except Chris Hemsworth played a ridiculous anti-male charicature in the cuckiest most SJW film of the year.

What

It showed them how irrelevant they are, and contrary to their massive egos they're just entertainers and not some important social leaders like they believe themselves to be.

>tfw captain america doesn't understand the electoral college and wants it abolished just like every other dumb liberal.

>Both Obama and Hillary only campaigned in the fewest states with the highest electoral votes

>they were ok with it

the system worked fine until Hillary lost

Next time get more illegals and George Soros machines voting in more states.

didnt say trump but it was obvious who they were talking about.

Ghostbusters. Any male involved in the production is a confirmed cuckold.

See I live in California and have for over 20 years and I haven't once seen a fatass on a scooter unless it was a really old person that just cant get around.

Shit's more of a meme to me at this point.

Chris Hemsworth lived in a small town in the outback that's mostly populated aboriginals.
He's not a cuck.

If he's living among literal subhumans then he is definitely a cuck.

Because Trump himself later on said it was a joke.

businessinsider.com.au/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1

But let's assume Trump took it back because the Chinese now have him in their pockets. Scientists have been warning people of climate change since the 1950's. So let's assume they're getting paid by the Chinese too. Even if the US didn't put a high tax on carbon emissions, it would still be cheaper to manufacture in China. If China created the global warming conspiracy then they would put external pressure on themselves during a time where they are not technologically advanced enough to reduce carbon emissions efficiently.

what did cap do?

He made one anti-Trump comment on twitter so apparently he preps the bull now.

Ignoring the fact of course that the Chinese are one of the worst offenders in CO2 emission and the US and UN have been telling them for years to stop shitting up the planet.

I guess the Americans voted Trump because they actually don't want to see Ruffalo naked

He lives in the Richmond electorate.
Abbott is Member for Warringah.
So no, Thor didn't vote for Abbott.

Assuming he voted for either of the two most popular parties in Richmond, then he either voted Labor or Nationals.