That’ll be $14.99 plus tip

That’ll be $14.99 plus tip

Attached: 0565A790-6476-40A7-A606-782674FAB18A.jpg (598x900, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$14.99 plus tip
That's why I always pick up.

literally nobody demands a tip unless they're a dumb asshole soon to be fired.

Heres a tip, dont be a delivery driver
*slams door in face*
And then you never order from that place again because they will cum in your pizza.

Here's a tip for you.

Attached: 1424667904477.jpg (480x270, 18K)

Someone is gonna risk driving in the city I live in? To bring my lazy ass food? I'm tipping him. If the tab is $15, I hand him a 20, and say keep it. After a while, the delivery people from the local places know I tip well, so my food is always first on their list to deliver, hot, fresh, and delicious. All you fucks who decide it's not worth it to tip, enjoy cold food with spit in it.

Realistically you shouldnt feel bad for him and he should get a real job

>not wanting cum in your pizza

Realistically I enjoy spitless food

Realistically you should get your own food

bend over and I'll give you your tip

You can still tip, but a $5 tip on a $15 bill is kinda retarded, even just for the sake of potentially getting your food 15 minutes faster

FUCK YOU OP, I USUALLY POST THESE NO TIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>their job is to deliver the food
>they agreed to their salary beforehand

It's not to try to het your food faster, it's saying thank you for letting me be a lazy piece of shit.

Their "salary" is often less than minimum wage because they're expected to get tips like a waitress.

>server agrees to salary plus tip
>patron agrees to price plus tip
>tips were never a part of the deal
Either trolling or retarded

>patron agrees to price plus tip

That's where you're wrong, pal

Retarded then, gotcha

>mfw you take a below minimum wage job in the first place

Attached: 1521754167009.png (268x322, 133K)

What motivates someone to make this exact post, hour after hour, day after day, year after year?

Heres fifty cents.

Maybe in uncivilized countries.

In civilized countries they get paid a fair wage.

sorry I only have exact change

Since I'm not a poorfag piece of shit, here's $20 keep the change

Didn't mean to disrespect you and your Pizza Hut delivery job, friendo

That's cool, I can afford to tip

It's called a Brainless Boypussy Condition (BBC).

Well you're definitely not getting a tip now

With tips it's a liveable wage, not good, but you get by.

for real though the delivery fee from papa johns is 3.50 now. when does this shit end does any of the delivery fee even go to the drivers?

>claims they don't tip
>"Well, now I'm not tipping"
Defo retarded

No, it all goes to the company.

>incapable of deciphering an argument from a joke

defo autistic

Tip this furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

Nice trips btw. Usually the only places where the delivery fee goes to the drivers are smaller privately owned restaurants that aren't giant corporate franchises.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Where have I heard that before?

Heres $14.99
A tip? oh you can have more than just the tip honey

>Implying you're about to show up to my door with a pizza
You probably heard it right after the WOOSH

Except in the situation where the wages paid by the employer combined with tips do not meet minimum wage, employers are required by law to make up for it.

Delivery driving is not a minimum wage job, the drivers use their personal cars, buy their own gas, and pay for their maintenance. Minimum wage would barely cover the expense they incur to do their job.

If u dont tip, dont order.

>if you don't tip you get your food spat in
What a naive little cunt

Most of the local places by me, hire high school kids for delivery drivers. Ya know, give em a few bucks, and work experience. But hey, we can't all be internet millionaires like you. So you can keep thinking they're lazy, and I'm stupid. I delivered pizza in high school, and I appreciated the tips I got for good, and prompt service. And so I'll pay it forward for the same level of service. Think what you want. These kids get shit on enough as it is, I'm not gonna contribute to that.

>live in britain
>Order pizza
>pay
i didnt even know tipping was a thing until i was 26 and visited america.

Attached: 1496859112483.jpg (256x197, 8K)

You have absolutely no idea what actually happens doing that job, you devalue it because it's not fancy, but it's a lot of work, and if you want to make decent money you have to take a shitload of deliveries. I've done that job before, it kills your car and you have no downtime, and if you do have downtime you're losing money. You don't get breaks, and the driving isn't a relaxing cruise down the freeway. They earn that money and deserve a good tip. If you don't want to tip, get your lazy ass off your couch and go pick your food up yourself. The tip is a thank you for allowing you to be a lazy bitch and still get to eat.

checked.

The delivery charge for Jet's Pizza is $2.50. Driver the other day told me they see $0.75 per delivery. I have NO issue giving a $5 tip to those guys. They're young and willing to work hard (don't even think being a delivery driver in a city isn't hard work) for their tips.

Attached: 1521752153418.jpg (200x199, 6K)

Ok mr. superior. Keep living in your iconoclastic little bubble. I'm sure the saliva blends in perfectly with whatever low brow banality you decide to have delivered next.

I'm a delivery driver for Pizza Hut and I never make less than minimum wage. We get paid $5 a hour on the road and minimum wage a hour while in the store. If the tips we earn don't at least put us at minimum rage at the end of the shift then the company compensates us the difference. They also pay for gas. I bring home bank and work over 40 hours a week.

Just remember if you feel like being an asshole they have your name number and address...

That's a lot of options to get to you..

back to back to back to back dubs? holy shit this thread just got epic!

do they really say "plus tip" where you're from?
i've never ever heard this but it's normal to give 10 %, if you can afford and if you appreciated the service
in that case it'd be 1.50
why would you go out or order something if you can't afford 1.50?

If I go out to eat, my tip is always in accordance with the quality of service. If it's just mediocre, they get the minimum tip. If they went above and beyond they get a sizeable increase. I once tipped $40 on a $50 dollar tab, cus the kid working my table provided spectacular service, and he impressed me.

Doesn't really bother me if they're being an asshole. I'm still getting paid more than them.