Is there a more disgustingly self-absorbed person in the music industry? Beyonce has passed up even Bono

Is there a more disgustingly self-absorbed person in the music industry? Beyonce has passed up even Bono.
Instead of trying to calm down her mentally ill fans, she feeds off of their obsession.

Imagine the rolls, smell, and taste...

She's the one I despises the most. Doing that virgin style, the simple fact of daring, or imagining this... Fuck that shit.

some of her songs are so good that you can rewind them for tens of times but most of them are just really boring.

wow she literally thinks shes a fucking god

Obama ruined her.

thanks obama

uhh sweetie if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it :)

I hate her even more because hating her for being a fucking head case gets you called a racist even though literally all of my favorite musicians are black

I've always hated her, I just can't stand her music besides crazy in love.

female empowerment is corporate

Thom Yorke

>mommy Queen Bey will never let you suck on her prego milky tiddies

She's a typical black woman, what's so surprising?

And composed by a legion of white soyboys.

TBQH that crown looks pretty cool

>some of her songs are so good that you can rewind them for tens of times

Name one. I'm not kidding. I doubt she even has one good song.

Mine, is like mad good, and I can't stand the bitch.

Beyonce really knows how to make people mad
I love her

I grew up constantly dancing to Single Ladies with my friends so I gotta give her that (even though i'm not listening to her anymore)

4 is the only album by her that I actually enjoy, she got her head way too far up her own ass on the last two lp's

Sweet Dreams is actually pretty good imo

she's a nigger, what do you expect?

I'd say each of her albums have 2, maybe 3 good songs. I like XO and 1+1. MOST of her music is boring as hell though.

All Night is bretty good tbqh

Grimes
Bjork

I love that she got you all mad

The beginning of her decline was doing fucked-up music videos with Lady Gaga.

I'd say her being a woman is more instrumental. But whatever, that's the fun of being an artist, who gives a shit.

Yes is good

love on top

>Is there a more disgustingly self-absorbed person in the music industry?

She's the embodiment of the post ZOG (anti-)female. Absolutely revolting.

>grew up
>single ladies
>2008
MODS

lmao

I genuinely enjoy 7/11 and formation. haven't really heard anything else that I liked from her though.

but yeah, I think she's feeding on the "QUEEN BEY" meme too much. it feels similar to Lil B feeding on his god status meme, except she does it unironically.
her in all seriousness trying to remove those pictures from the internet is also proof of her super fragile hyper inflated ego. apparently now only photographers that are working for her are allowed on her concerts

I also agree with this

I actually don't get how she's so fucking popular.

I can't help but find her extremely mediocre. I appreciate she's got a decent voice and can put of good performances but musically, I think she's lacking. I can only think of a handful of singles she has that are regularly still played, not to mention both Single ladies and Crazy in love have aged like absolute shit.

Post ZOG (anti) female?

You mind unpacking that for me?

In 2008 I was 9, and I'm old enough to be here. I think you're just bad at math.

thanks user, now i really want to end it

I'd say Moz is more self-aware than you'd think.

>My first Pokemon game was diamond.
>My first smash bros game was brawl.
>I don't remember bush getting elected, or 9/11
>I'm 18

you are younger than me and therefore i think I'm superior and smarter than you

Lots of self-absorbed people are quite self-aware. Doesn't stop them from thinking more about themselves than others.

You're a mentally ill sicko fuck

Probably are

You're only just realizing that the whole point of making pop music is to create as big a cult of personality for oneself as possible?

Did we all forget Madonna already?