Got a problem. I'm addicted to my ex because she's so hot. Her pussy and ass and feet all smell and taste amazing...

Got a problem. I'm addicted to my ex because she's so hot. Her pussy and ass and feet all smell and taste amazing. She also has the best pair of feet I've seen and best butthole I've seen. Nice and pink and not dark. How tf do i stop being so obsessed over her because of those things? Every time i talk to her I'm just wanting to sniff her feet and put my tongue in her ass.

Attached: 1521584867484.jpg (1503x967, 516K)

post her pics that usually helps

Why if you're still talking to them regularly enough for this to be a problem why don't you just try getting back together with her?

post them!!!!!!!!!!1

Post her asshole and feet

hurry up and post her pics faggot

Nice quads.
In same boat, help two brothers out

Like i said I'm obsessed with them and that means i can't do that because i want them all to myself and all her to myself as well.

I am.

gtfo faggot kys

marry her while you can

PRO TIP she is already fucking someone else.

this
she obviously met someone better and never cared about you in the first place just give up the nudes

Why do you keep posting this chick. Do you get off on it or something? No judgments

Ill try.
Nah
I don't think anyone is better than me and i know she cares about me and even still loves me. We spoke a week ago. And it wouldn't matter either way. I have morals, integrity and try to be the very best person i can and couldn't do anything like that just because itd make me like every other loser then

Just a random pic.
No idea who she even is

Checke'd

And you don't miss her, you miss the idea that you have constructed about her.

Lulz. You’ll be a memory to her in no time. When women move on, they do it quickly.

Nah its been many months and she's always contacting me still. I never contact her

Yeah that anons not lying, shes already moved on no matter how you try to delude yourself. Best to let it go.

oh shut the fuck up they're fucking pictures you morron. don't be gay

If she moved on she wouldn't ask for my number and wouldn't bring up the good times we shared . And she wouldn't contact me period

My pictures. And nobody elses. My videos too.

as far as we know youre a stalker piece of shit who fantasizes rape sex with a who girl acts friendly because youre such a beta

Probably a fat stank bitch

don't be a fucking asshole. post at least the feet, otherwise this thread can be about big black dongs.

Attached: ddgegg.jpg (320x240, 10K)