Gonna be in a group sex/wife swap on Saturday

Gonna be in a group sex/wife swap on Saturday.

Does Sup Forums have any advice for someone new to this? Stories?

Attached: 27331674_164312574290804_4451410660667862558_n.jpg (806x714, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just be prepared that you will most likely feel strange about it for a few days after regardless of what happens on the night. Might take a while for you to get your head around such a new experience.

Hopefully it's a gateway to get into threesome with girls. Setting this up was a bit hard

Women are always factored in that scene.
>Don't be upset about it

Once this guy got too drunk during a group thing and he shit himself.

How many couples are attending?

Checked

Ask me privately furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

Just us and another

guys will run out of steam first, just the way it is. So don't go hard out of the gate. Just take it east and wait for the fun to progress on its own.

Nothing worse than nutting and then you're out of the mix until you can reset.

If it's just a straight swap with just one couple then just make sure you cum 2nd after the other guy, you will feel weird if you cum first unless you're all going for round 2 together.

*easy

lastly, you're gonna feel awkward as fuck around your S.O. for a bit but it will either wear off or you will slowly make each other miserable and then break up, so there's that.

So basically, try my damn hardest not to rush in and cum first?

Are you more excited to watch your wife get fucked or fuck the other dudes wife?

I'd say only cum on/in your chick. I've had girls get upset even if they expressly say its cool to do it in other

I'm worried that I will enjoy her being fucked, to the point it becomes cuck tier. I just wanna fuck new girls and watching the wife is a slight plus

Yep! Take you time and just play for as long as you can before you really start hard fucking the other girl. And it at any time it's "weird" during the night just say "lets swap back for a bit" to fuck your girl for awhile.

well im cool with stag cuck shit. I dont get humiliated or any bs like that but i like my chick being slutty which also allows me some free time now and then and my schedule is totally open to fuck whomever i want

Good tip

That shit only works if you're actually fucking girls. Girls will always find dicks willing to pound them

Depends on the girl, shes focused on work and school most of the time and i have to remind her to check tinder. I'm the one thats often going out and making plans

As long as you have no jealously issues and you trust your girl can handle it then it can be a great experience.

You've just now embarked on the path of cuckoldry, enjoy your wife's son

Attached: 28576488_938423002991837_4529574262431809536_n.jpg (900x757, 114K)

I've been swapping my girlfriend with a close friend of hers recently. It's a great experience and if this is your first time, I recommend you taking it slow. It took me and my girlfriend two weeks of just fooling around and teasing before we even switched partners for sex.

Attached: IMG_120923.jpg (800x580, 44K)