Sup Forums, I need your help! In the past, Sup Forums's users could do some AMAZING stuff!

Sup Forums, I need your help! In the past, Sup Forums's users could do some AMAZING stuff!

I have sent these to the FBI, they're reply was "We don't know where they came from"

This is a DOCTOR, these are REAL pictures, uploaded to a website a while back.

These are real children.

We need to find this man and let people know what he is doing.

HELP FIND THIS MAN

Attached: 81975_SPhotoEditor-20180322_1638531.jpg (810x1080, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dr-gloves-thread-2-0.15506/
Sup
linkedin.com/in/edwin-baylon-9669232a
whitepages.com/name/Edwin-Baylon
childrenshospitals.org/Directories/Hospital-Directory?state=CA&country=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 77114_63975_image11.jpg (810x1080, 102K)

Attached: 77163_62549_IMG_270911.jpg (810x1080, 115K)

Attached: 77176_63914_image11.jpg (1080x718, 73K)

Attached: 77175_63912_image11.jpg (1080x718, 69K)

Attached: 77179_63926_image11.jpg (640x424, 30K)

Attached: 77164_62551_IMG_271711.jpg (640x853, 82K)

Attached: 77137_63934_image11.jpg (1079x1080, 159K)

Attached: 77173_63908_image11.jpg (810x1080, 92K)

Attached: 77174_63910_image11.jpg (810x1080, 105K)

Attached: 77116_63973_image11.jpg (1440x1080, 175K)

Attached: 77142_62544_4127DED8-D9DE-4074-833B-AABC5A36B21411.jpg (810x1080, 151K)

Attached: 77159_4AE948EA-8892-45E9-B9C8-7E27D266599B1.jpg (810x1080, 89K)

Anyone at all?

Makes me sick

We need to find this guy. I have about 40 more images of him, he is intentionaly trying to kill children so he can autopsy them. The boy that he has his hand over his mouth till he turned purple, that boy was on a lung machine.

Attached: 81972_SPhotoEditor-20180322_1637291.jpg (1440x1080, 400K)

post moar faggot
gtfo moral fag. if this shit bothers you then leave you fucking 12 year old.

Found him

Until you see pictures of like your sister, daughter, niece in these images... right?

Then would it be different?

Four Chan isn't what it used to be. I remember when the kitten vacuumer pics surfaced and it only took a couple of hours to dox Luca Magnotta. He's in prison now for killing a man.

Piss off edgy faggot. Inhumane acts are disgusting, not cool. Lets actually find this doctor and pull his balls out of his asshole

Attached: 1520117529443-vg.jpg (920x613, 54K)

Doctor Gloves sounds like a real piece of shit

>Dr. Gloves is a controversial post I had made in the past where as you can see this man has some form of authority and has access to dead children, and he does not treat their little corpses very respectful. The last time I posted these pictures they created alot of talk of who he is, why is he treating those children live or dead like that? And where was he and is he still around children. It turns out all I could find out was he worked at the California Children's Hospital, was a mortician and I forwarded all the information I could find on my own to the Children's Care Division at the FBI. They have reported back that they could find he did nothing illegal although immoral the pictures were not a crime. Let's NOT delete this post as that would be censoring.
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dr-gloves-thread-2-0.15506/

so are the kids already dead or does he kill them

No he isn't, no it's not, no they're not, stop being so gay.

>Inhumane acts are disgusting
Keep in mind that you're on Sup Forums

Op is a faggot

From what I can see, he works in a termanilly ill hostpital for children.

I wouldn't say he "kills" them, but by the pictures, he certainly helps them along pretty well.

Attached: 77162_62547_4458EDF6-A282-41DE-8A64-186261E991C111.jpg (810x1080, 117K)

This

We should be thanking him, This man is doing gods work by ending their suffering!

That’s fucked but there isn’t much we can do

Attached: 77139_63948_image11.jpg (1072x1080, 125K)

This is cheesy

Sup Forums in one breath
>lets find this guy whom kills children
Sup Forums in the same breath
>gore rekt thread #1000

Quite an interesting time to be lurking

icanfaptothis.jpg

holy shit, just been on that "deathaddict.com" website, thought there's fucked up shit on Sup Forums sometimes but that shit crazy

So the name of that doc is apperantly "Dr. Gloves"

Just looked it too. Gonna take a while to get that shit out of my head

>deathaddict.com
hahaha, some fag got his dick chopped off. Great fucking site.

It's Comet Ping Pong

Fbi does know where they come from. They're just playing dumb. If you could find a forensic report and autopsy report you could easily find everyone including the feds involved since it should be county related. Becareful lol

But yea this is a controversial thing.

Could get him fired.
How many morticians at California Children's Hospital are white with hairy forearms? That's if he still works there of course. Forward the pictures to their PR department email, at leas the ones that show any real distinct personal traits or bodily characteristics, like hairy arms for example.

Why is this thread making me so sad?
I've been here since fucking 2005... why aren't I more desensitized?
have some dog pool.

Attached: pooldog.webm (720x720, 1.64M)

I remember when this site used to help protect the internet from itself and stop cunts like this, you have my sword OP and my discord because I'm not talking with you via thread arqaANp

Children and young animals are different than adults. Logically it shouldn't be, but humans naturally feel more empathy for innocent things without power.

Since their "dr gloves" thread he worked at Califonia children's hospital. you can read and see alot of him here : forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dr-gloves-thread-2-0.15506/

I think I can see his pecker peeking out in this one

what fucking Sup Forums are you remembering? This place was always the dark alley on the internet but i guess they did have some boughts of autism with good intentions. Just keep in mind that Sup Forums has been around for like 20 years and the amount of times they did good i can count on my two hands

Lol trying to doxx ops location?

This "doctors" location california. Judging by the hairs on his hands hes jewish,mexican, or Italian of some sort.

fag.

I suppose so but still the principle is kinda the same, a life is being ended prematurely.

There is no proof he is actually killing or doing any harm.

It's YOU, you motherfucker!

Sup Forums has always been chaotic neutral

Attached: I hate people.jpg (500x400, 60K)

His name is "Edvin baylon"

If we are going to help we should assume whatever location he is at also helps mothers give birth due to the amount of dead infants, I would assume it is therefore not a children's hospital and more likely a hospital that contains a large childrens ward

If you look at the more recent pages of the deathaddict there's a name. Don't know how accurate, but do with that what you will.

;-;

Nope, balls never touched

apperently his name is "Edvin baylon" but can't find shit on google

>Edvin baylon
We have our first candidate

1. who cares 2. this guy looks like an edgy faggot 3. who the fuck grows that much hair on their hands, he's a disgusting subhuman. let him fuck these dead babies or whatever, he'll get what's coming to him soon.

>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Sup Forums) raids is also not permitted.

Sup Forums.org/rules

Read the rules faggot

>"Edvin baylon"
Oh hey guys...
linkedin.com/in/edwin-baylon-9669232a

why does nobody just call the hospital and tell them that this man is on their staff?

Of course, it doesn't make logics sense, it's just how it is. I can see them videos of people getting tortured and executed without problem, but get angry and upset at seeing fluffy animals hurt. We are biologically geared towards protecting things we view as powerless and innocent, animals and children will always get a more emotional response.

I would suffer the standard 3 day ban in order to see this monster fired.

What we need to do is locate the actual facility he works at. There's notorious autism around this place for being able to identify specific locations. I'd even bet that Sup Forums could help on this, just because those fags found a HWNDU flag pole in France through shadows and Geo-location.

Sup Forums has also done literally nothing wrong. It's people like you that make edgy fags come here expecting legit sociopaths and pedos, when really it's just socially awkward autists and fags that want to jerk off to traps.

KYS you cocksucker

>It's a little bebby with a toothpick sowrd

OP, do you have any idea if this guy is Murican'? Fucksake, it could be a chink for all you fucking know.

whitepages.com/name/Edwin-Baylon

I actually feel more empathy for animals. These fuckers deserve to be treated 1000 times worse than what they do to animals.

>who grows that much hair on their hands
Spics and Italians.

Yeah, hurting animals is one of the things that truly upset me. I just don't understand how those sub-human chinks and niggers can treat animals the way they do.

Sup Forums fag here, I found listings for all the children's hospitals in california, I suggest we start calling them all and reporting the possible activity

childrenshospitals.org/Directories/Hospital-Directory?state=CA&country=1

yes, u r a fag

HERE IS THE THING:

We BELIEVE his name is EDVIN BAYLON, BUT, there are NO doctors of any kind licensed in California under that name. I am thinking it is a nurse of some sort.

He registered under that name but that doesn't MEAN it's his real name.

We need to look for any clues in the pictures, any hospital names, anything.

I tried to read the Sku# off the boys breathing tube, but I cant read it, but that would tell someone who the boy was, and we can work backwards.

Attached: 77138_63967_image11.jpg (1624x1080, 146K)

in one of the pictures it seems there is a tank with numbers on it maybe it could be traced if looked at good enough

Thanks, i needed that

Seriously... did you just ignore this post?

that said, there is some bad stuff here. But, cmon' I mean, not gonna lose sleep over this if the FBI wont.

First name is Devin

These are from a movie, idiot.
Way to fall for years-old bait.

how the fuck do you suspect a full name? show us evidence, show us proof.

I am about to drop this to National News desks, so, c'mon Sup Forums, you haven't lost your touch yet have you?

>helping them along pretty well
>I know this because he holds his fist in a meneacing gesture I don't approve of

Fuck off retard. That potato doesn't even know he's making a threatening gesture.

They said he's a mortician on the forum link, didn't they? Are morticians licensed doctors?

Go to forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dr-gloves-thread-2-0.15506/

There u can get some confirmed information

None of these are from a movie.
Some of these images are from a Canon Mark 70

What movie and what scenes?

That's me idiot. It's NOT confirmed.
That's why I came here to get help.

Attached: 77115_63974_image11.jpg (810x1080, 101K)

I am on DeathAddict, I came here to get help from Sup Forums because we can't find this guy. Gonna help or not?

Attached: 77136_63937_image11.jpg (1061x1080, 140K)

But look at the hospital he's in, the building is in very bad condition for a hospital, maybe he's from russia or ukraine or something like that

I just saw that, an anagram

Yeah, probably the US

If he's in CA, and that hairy, he's probably middle eastern/persian.

OP, send the pics to the California licensing board, the major hospital chains, and local health officials. Reach out to the LA Times. Generate enough outrage to motivate authorities. Also contact the California Bureau of Investigation.

I’m low key pumped right now tbh

I'm looking into it, but hey, if the only thing we have to go on is the DA thread... unless he cocked up in a photo and revealed more than he wanted to, I can't see us finding him

Man, the only person I've seen mentioning a name was the thread's OP, who pulled it out of her ass, I think

>EDVIN BAYLON
I'll get a movement started on social media if someone else can deal with the rest

Why are there so many kids still alive at a funeral home?