Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlIBiZxArGY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/making-a-murderer-nancy-grace-856328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably freedom

burning the skeleton

He's got that. What is it now?

yeah?

I guess he needs to get laid right? Some actually pussy and not boipussy right? I don't know man.

Wrestlemania.

KILLER RAPIST

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Retards don't have end game.

finish whatever he was playing on playstation

inb4 he takes a prostitute to his junk yard home and ends up killing her and hiding the body with help from his uncle's father.

Will they ever catch James Lenk and Ryan Hillegas?

youtube.com/watch?v=UlIBiZxArGY

What's his endgame?

I actually just watched this and The Jinx, it was interesting the stark differences in stories.

Avery had so little attached to him, the core thing stringing it along was the forced fabricated story by a mentally disabled 16yo. I suppose they were in rural wisconsin, so I figure there's so many inbreds it's hard for them to recognize the retarded.

Then the judge was pretty incompetent and leaning hard with the justice department. They should not have allowed the EDTA test if it has only been done once and not for a decade or so. Then while on stand Ryan Hillegas incriminated the fuck out of himself.

Switch to Bob Durst

He admitted to killing a man, chopping him into pieces and dumping him into the river. All while living under false identities and having a history of strange disappearances and deaths behind him.

I hate to say it, but is it a fair statement the biggest reason why Durst got off and Avery didn't is that Avery has no personality, on top of just looking unlikable?

Pretty sure it's money. Personality is a factor, but it's mostly money

murder everyone

Bob Durst has one of the nicest voices ever. The jury ate all that New York accented sexy raspiness up

Durst was rich as fuck.

and you did something else to right brendan
something with her heeeeeaddd...?

>Police officers interrogate you for 48 hours with legal council and coerce a confession
>America thinks its system isn't fucked

>personally believe in civil liberties and rights
>hate the fact that people are stimied by the court system
>dat prosecutor with the tiny hands and the voice that if you close your eyes you will swear is a woman's

but also

>every time le makeamurderer retard man gets out of prison he makes babies
>this literal retard is only kept at bay from having 900 children by the court system

>i don't know...
>come on brendan
>...
>be honest with us
>yes
>yes what?
>i did it
>did what?
>... shot her in the head

i.......cut her hair........?

Is Brendan in retard heaven right now? Where he left having a ps1 and possibly has a ps4 now.

>ok brendan now draw a picture of how you raped the eyesockets of her severed head

I wonder what he thinks of the current WWE roster

Lmao that investigator was so wild

>mfw we memed Brendan out of jail and he kills again

This has got to stop. We've grown too powerful.

>the rock is now a famous actor doing kids movies
>chris benoit freaked out and killed his family
>stone cold now lives in your trailer park

We should meme a degenerate tranny to pretend fall in love with him hoping he will get millions from the state.

>memed Brendan out of jail

can we now meme the other Brendan's wife into jail please?

To rock 'n' roll all night, and party everydayy

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/making-a-murderer-nancy-grace-856328

Why is she allowed to have an opinion?

>sweat on the hood of her car

That's her big claim to cracking the popular case, is she aware that he is a tub of lard, was 43 and works outside on cars? It's not a secret that they met.

Then her other points were the blood which the EDTA test shouldn't be trusted and the bullet which was a piece of evidence the police tarnished.

She then speaks on an actual mentally retarded person, who reads at a 4th grade level with an iq of 70.

Why is she famous, it's literally so women can have a media personality they can relate to right?

Stop taking credit for other people work reddit

He was going to be the unknown savior of the county. If he didn't do this, they would have had to pay Avery 36 million. Now they might have to pay his nephew as well and him even more money.

Durst is the literally the Devil.

Have you watched The Staircase?

>the smug look on that whore's face
AHAHAHAHA man he got cornholed good

The core thing stringing it along wasn't the confession, her blood and bones were literally found on his property. Fucking liberals.

Blood and bones can be moved around, there is great reason to believe the key was placed. Great reason to believe the blood was placed from the tampered evidence, where an unreliable EDTA test was done.

He has a car crusher on his property, if he was smart enough to burn the body. Why wouldn't he be smart enough to crush the car with his blood in it.

The search party only had one camera, it was given to a lady who was heading straight towards where the car was parked. Please tell me you aren't a gullible retard to believe that was pure coincidence. His salvage lot was massive, he could have placed it anywhere on top of destroy it.

A new witness claim is that someone who lives nearby saw that car speeding to the location and then the car was found 30 minutes later.

There is also new technology to determine the age of blood and will finally determine if the blood in the jeep was planted or actually fresh.

Ryan Hillegas killed Teresa Halbach, James Lenk framed Avery.

i...skinned her face and wore it like a mask?

>mfw i've been trying to railroad this retard into confessing to a crime he had nothing to do with but he's literally too retarded to do it

Holybfk im jelly of the back log he's gunna get to play

Ryan Hillegas

he will get caught when he eventually kills again.
he def. has the natural born killer thing going on.

watching Wrestlemania

B-B-B-B Bombfire

Yeah

>brendan will get released from jail and lose his virginity before you do