Why are you faggots not as brave as these kids? They have the guts to stand up and make a difference?

Why are you faggots not as brave as these kids? They have the guts to stand up and make a difference?

Attached: time-cover.jpg (1368x1026, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/soy-boy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>brave
Standing on the backs of dead kids to promote a liberal agenda is brave?

Attached: 7DA4DB55-95E2-4C37-A009-67E3D35CC4C8.jpg (2048x1536, 1.11M)

>Implying they're real students, and not propaganda plants.

They're doing a fantastic job stealing the spotlight from their dead classmates as a bunch of political props.

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

yes, because their dead classmates wouldn’t be largely forgotten if it weren’t for their activism. You fucking dummy.

I guess you could call demanding that innocent people walk through this battlefield we call the world unarmed "brave," but I for one would rather carry a gun.

This. Fucking "brave" lmao. It's like those retards who think they were brave for bashing Trump at the Oscars or some such shit. You're not brave for doing something the mass media agrees with. My kid brother was suspended for bringing a sign to school saying "people are the problem, not firearms. Don't take our second amendment rights." Lib fags with "ban all guns" are allowed to go rampage stores for "the cause". Faggots.

>activism
Funny way of spelling terrorism but okay...

Their dead classmates are already forgotten by the general public. Now it's just these virtue-signaling (((teenagers)))

Marching with them saturday

>(((teenagers)))

this is your brain on /r9k/

>protesting
>terrorism

are we literally commies now

soyboy detected

>My kid brother was suspended for bringing a sign to school
Proof or your post is proof-positive that shills post on Sup Forums

ITT
A bunch of butt hurt fags upset they aren’t getting attention and making it to magazines because they haven’t stood for a thing in their whole life

when will they protest texting and driving since that claims more lives in one year than school shootings???

I mean, if they haven’t stood to pee for the past three years...

>disarming civilians
>not a preamble to communism
Sure kid.

What's a soyboy?

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-094932.png (1440x2560, 1.28M)

> I know they had to watch classmates get shot up but why aren’t they fighting against *insert problem unrelated to guns*

Cause the one in the green is a grown ass man around 24-28. Dad works for FBI same office that over looked the shooter. Green shirt is a crisis actor. Ban me YouTurd

knowyourmeme.com/memes/soy-boy

You might want to adjust your script. This post seems to have come a little early in the thread.

Also remember what goes in the options field when posting in a b8 thread

>not allowed to ever smile again while mourning death of classmates

These traitors should be in the obituaries, not on the cover of Time.

ah yes, the neocon higherups in the US army are surely preparing to American transform society into communism

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-095215.png (1440x2560, 1.76M)

>kids who had to watch their friends get shot and took to social media to get common sense gun control should be killed because they are traitors
Ok

You would think if your about to talk about something this is serious to you, this would be a little more professional about it not laughing your ass off.

As bave as a lesbian, jonna hill a real life version of lightning McQueen,a young skyler white, and mr ballchin

Sharing fake news to get paid? Or do you seriously believe this sad attempt to discredit teenagers?

I guess this is their deflection for bullying someone to suicide.

>posing for a picture
Yes they should’ve held stern faces. How dare they laugh

I reckon this comment would be a bit funnier if it didn’t read like it were typed up by someone who dropped out of middle school.

Typical liberal, can only ever see from point A to B, never point Z. No, we probably won't need our guns to fight the current army, we'll need them in case the army ever becomes corrupt and they probably will soon after we're disarmed.

it's been proven he showed up at Parkland 3 months prior to the shooting and now he no longer attends class.

Attached: 1521564902569.gif (200x200, 63K)

Discredit teens? Just last month they were eating tide pods

Who said anything about bullying? Do you seriously think these kids personally bullied the shooter?

>b-but muh victims!
I don't care what they've been through, there's no excuse for being a traitor.

You know the shooter isn’t dead right?

Well in front of the tv camera they have stern faces why not be smiling?

yes or they did nothing to stop it. now it's time to blame someone else for their actions or inactions

Please provide me to a link to your proof because google says otherwise

you know they've had suicides at this school prior to this, right? Someone finally turned the gun the other way. WINRAR

Have you never been in a high school? Do you honestly think these most of these kids made any significant contact with this one kid in a school with a student body of 3000+?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-083057.png (1440x2560, 1.13M)

Haha - you spelled weak wrong

Wanting the government to take rights away from law abiding citizens != brave

Careful what you wish for... >pic related

Attached: Libtard_Logic.jpg (1024x622, 87K)

they should’ve protested the sheriffs not committing him. no excuse, they’re just doing it now because of the pay and fame.

I want more of a government that isn’t a police state.

You know government isn’t this one-dimensional monolith, right?

same
Is it Soyboy to march for 4 hours in the south florida sun? I'm going to the one down here

you mean hand picked and propped up ?

[ ͡ಠ ͜o ͡ಠ] bip bop am clown.

wear sunscreen. it’s soyboy to get skin cancer.

>Standing on the backs of dead kids
You are a fucking idiot

They're being used as tool to try to disarm the goy. Fuck them, their handlers and you OP.

maybe they should have stood up to bullying.

>Do you honestly think these most of these kids made any significant contact with this one kid in a school with a student body of 3000

but you want us to believe they knew everyone that was killed. kys

>I want more of a government that isn’t a police state.
Well, you ca nshit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first.
The fact that people are still out there wanting to suck off the government tit while the person they think is worse than Hitler is on power, just does not make sense to me. That should be a wake up call.

This

>Sharing fake news to get paid?
hear hear call it what it is brother. Never let them take our chan from us

Attached: shill1.png (519x406, 19K)

Ohhhhhh shit such a tuffy

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-203300.png (1440x2560, 402K)

>parroting the same rhetoric as universities, politicians, police, and the media
Wow, so brave! Such independent thinkers.

... are you being purposely fucking obtuse?

The chances of them having known, let alone bullied, this kid is nil.

The chances of them being emotionally affected by having friends/the friends of a friend violently slaughtered in THEIR OWN SCHOOL while THEY WERE IN IT is... much fucking higher I can promise you that.

My god you are one idiot.

>They have the guts to stand up and make a difference
They have the guts to stand up and be retarded
>fixed

paid like they are also after being handpicked for their attributes now flying around staying in nice hotels while their classmates at home are still sad and they have smiles on their faces and dancing in the spotlight fightin with alex joens on twitter

will these uninformed idiots also include bombs in their protest? Bombs seem to be popular lately.

So your saying that I should make policies based on not being directly involved with what happened?

and you expect us to believe they were good friends with the 0.5% of the student body that were killed???
my god you're a libtard

imagine if eric and dylan had the austin bombers intelligence

I want the bald one to suck my cock til the point I have to spurt, and then spurt my hot load all over her fucked up excuse for a face!

... you fucking idiot that’s what politicians do every day.

Do you think politicians are involved in most of the shit they legislate on? No, but they legislate on it.

On a similar note, do you think, let’s use as an example, you have to be Syrian or a veteran to have a stance on intervention in Syria?

No.

Policy can be debated by people from all sorts of backgrounds. But in any case, I think potential victims of a slaughter certainly do have a stronger connection to gun policy.

sure, why not? march in lockstep for an ill-defined cause because it's so exhausting to think for yourself.

I wouldn't do that, you might caught a disease from her
the liberal retard disease

If there was a shooting in your school, even if it were another area, would you not be fucking shook?

And the chances of them coming in contact with people who knew the victims is pretty fucking high - let’s say, 20 unique people each are mourning are mourning the loss of the 17 victims- that’s nearly 1 out of 10 of the student body. That’s shit not easy to watch you moron.

Attached: crisis-actor.jpg (1200x628, 112K)

no, half of them probably deserved it.

So if any group of people in the world agree with you, you can’t think for yourself?

If so, I have some pictures of trump rallies to show you.

>victims of slaughter
They are alive, they aren't "victims of slaughter". They were not slaughtered. The ones who were are buried in the ground at this moment.

Good job using loaded phrases you fucking shill faggot. Kys.

yes, we've seen enough of these annoying fucks

It warms my heart to see that people are still falling for bait so easily. OP is obviously trolling. Calm down kiddos

Attached: 1499452421951.jpg (615x409, 35K)

They were potential victims of slaughter, I mean to word it as.

Trust me, I wish I were a shill. I could use a paycheck for dealing with this bs.

why would I be shook if I wasn't the one who got shot
also half of them are crisis actors

edginess isn’t an argument, sorry. Try getting back to me after you pass the 8th grade.

So I live in a area that has a bunch of illegals and cartel members and owning a ar15 does make sense. Why is nacey p and chucky s. Not listening to the people that live in the south and are effected by it. Don't we have more of a connection to what needs to be done?

you have no argument. kys

photo fixed

Attached: 1.jpg (630x354, 17K)

>why would I be shook if I wasn't the one who got shot

You see, I made this argument assuming the person reading it would be a human being capable of empathy, like most of the population. Clearly this doesn’t apply to you, so carry on.

>anons
>empathy

Thank you for your reply. I don’t need it, so I am sending it back to you.

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: 70ft6fiqrmhn2543910000000.jpg (481x579, 26K)

Brave. Liberal puppets who piggyback their narcissist craving for youtube fame on the bodies of their dead classmates

You mean the same Chuck Schumer who was a member of the Gang of Eight, a bipartisan group of senators whose goals included tighter border security?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(immigration)

I wonder who's behind all this lately??

Attached: NRA.jpg (1234x1290, 102K)

Tell me about jet black 2. What is it? Am I getting vanned if I google that shit?

>comparing the income and spending of an organization to the net worth of an individual

Stupid.

The top result is a “free” watch, from some shady website that asks for your credit card info (even tho the watch is supposedly free)

Attached: the squad.png (1368x1026, 1.13M)

Oh, that old maymay. Thanks.