What the FUCK is this????

what the FUCK is this????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58nPEe-TU-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is fast and bulbous, got me?

It's rebirth

it's not even music

the logical conclusion to music as a medium for transmitting extra-musical ideas

It is music if you're not retarded
It also is music if you are retarded

The question is if you are retarded or not, and this album will never answer that for you. You just have to realize you're one or the other.

>record an album in 4hours where you say random word and play randomly on a guitar
>autists like it, because "it's le so creative xD"
i don't get it

perhaps it is the album that makes retarded people genius and genius people retarded like a switch in the railroad

quads of truth

>>record an album in 4hours
It was recorded over seven months

>hurr it's shitty on purpose
>what a masterpiece

It's the greatest piece of art in human history, you plebeian

>I don't understand it, so it's shitty
Nah

>He composed the majority of the music on a piano, which he had never learnt how to play, allegedly writing most songs in the space of eight consecutive hours, while the band recorded the instrumentals in six. Beefheart’s vocals were recorded afterwards, which are slightly out of sync as he didn’t use headphones when listening to the sound tracks. Zappa also edited in bits of studio dialogue in post production, as an attempt to make Trout Mask Replica seem like an inside joke.

well maybe not 4h, but still pretty quick

Educate yourself brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=58nPEe-TU-w

This

That video in a nutshell says exactly what the guy you're replying to said.

Nice backpedaling

i just remembered it was recorded in several hours, didn't remember exact amount, the difference between 4h and even one day is lower than 7 months and one day

"Randomly" is the wrongest thing you could've said about the album

>i just remembered it was recorded in several hours
Incorrect.

It was recorded over a few days, and that is ignoring the fact that the band arranged and rehearsed the material endlessly beforehand for months on end.

It's a very unique experience, but that's what it is. If you actually want Captain Beefheart music and not bizarre avant garde stuff you need to listen to Safe as Milk.

It's music as sculpture, obviously.