*becomes the GOAT*

Okay, we already know that he's better than Messi by now.

The real question now, is he the best player ever? Is he the official GOAT?

Only if he somehow memes himself a World cup.

low quality bait

Next year is the year

>better than Messi
Yes.
>best player ever
No. But he is the greatest football memes machine ever, no contest. It will be sad and boring after he retires.

this.

world cup would 100% confirm it

Nice blue-white-red flags thread

Am I allowed?

If he can win the World Cup he will be objectively, indisputably, undeniably the GOAT.

YES HE IS

6 days ago people it was consensus he wasn't even the best Ronaldo. Does one game change that?

>

yes
Is not even fair to compare them, old Ronaldo played on Brazil while Cristiano has to rely on Portukek

The butthurt form benficucks is so massive in Poortugal (basically half the country), it's insane.

In fact, judging their recent opinions, CR will be the best player ever but only the second poortuguese best player ever.

Latest one is that since drunksébio had a better personality he's the best player.

SEETHING

Portugal will kek himself to the WC final and win with a TSUNALDO goal. There won't be a best mememachine than TSUNALDO

Can't see it as FIFA haven't fucked up the format like UEFA have.

I don't think Sup Forums will survive something like that.

Sup Forums will make it happen
missifags will kill themselfs, it will be a great day

>no world cups
get a load of this guy

How is cr personality bad?

Football wise (which is the only thing that could matter anyway) he s extremely professional, never missing training and working hard as every coach he had has confirmed. He proved to be a decent leader for his nteam too

No I mean the amount of TSUUU posting will probably kill 4chins.

I hope that TSUUUUUUUUU happens again

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Siiiiiimmmmmmmmml

He's great but to qualify as GOAT he would need to win a WC
Case in point: Platini vs. Maradona
Both were really excellent, I'd even say Platini was better than Maradona, but the later won a WC, so he's better remembered and thus placed higher than the former.

>only stat padding forwards can be goat

This sport is full of plebs now. I blame the third world bandwagoners.

>Siiiiiimmmmmmmmml
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How the fuck do you expect him to win a WC with a NT like that?
Both Platini and Maradona were surrounded by other superb players, Ronaldo is just by himself.

I'm sorry to pull you out from your cave, but Portugal have an excellent competitive team and just won the Euro (without even Ronaldo). In no way it's a weak team.
Otherwise yes, Ronaldo would join the likes of George Weah or Michael Owen.

Only central midfielders should ever be considered when it comes to GOATs t.b.h.

Goal babbies are for plebs.

You're deluded and are just looking for excuses not to call Ronaldo the GOAT.

I really really hope Portugal win the WC so we can end this debate forever.

>Otherwise yes, Ronaldo would join the likes of George Weah or Michael Owen.
this is bait, no way a frog can be this stupid

Agreed, especially in todays football, midfield is everything, Xavi-iniesta-busquets Barca, Now modric-kroos-casemiro Real, this is what makes teams great and enables TSUU and messi to be considered GOAT, so lets grab a pint and sing a song for the unsung Heroes in midfield.

Place those midfielder with weak attacks and their play won't be utilised.

It goes both ways.

Football is a team sport in all senses of the term.

Individual awards must always go to the most decisive players.

Plenty of mediocre forwards get loadsagoals because of how good service they get.

No mediocre strikers are getting over 30 goals in a season though.

name me one.

And no Higuain is not mediocre.

If Gerd Muller was never in consideration, then neither should Penaldo

Does anyone have the pic of Shannon Sharpe with Rondalo face on it?

Muller only has one Ballon D'or though.

Ronaldo will end his career with at least 5. probably 6 or 7.

Have you seen Müller?
He was a manlet with a great dribble and shot, basically Messi.

Top scorers in Europe this season. Who is truly world class except for Messi?

???
Not true bro. Benfica fans love him too. He transcends clubs by now.

>being so obsessed with another club you actually start spouting lies

you guys would be hilarious if you weren't so sad to watch

Cavani, yes
Kane, arguable
Suarez, yes
Dzeko, meh he's not mediocre though
Aubameyang, yes
Mertens, never watched him.

Anyway, I didn't they had to be world class per se.

But you're not scoring over 30 in season at least consistently if youre not a very good striker

Muller played when defenders could win the award and it didn't just go to the most popular player/golden boot winner. The only Ballon d'Or Ronaldo actually deserved was 2008.

Just admit to yourselves the debate is fucking over.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Everyone already agrees that Ronaldo is better than Messi, we're just debating on if he's the greatest of all time.

I always thought that Messi has a little bit more raw talent, but no one in the planet has the obsessive dedication, focus and work ethic that tsunaldo has.
Thus, CR7 managed to rise above his competition

It's always been a ridiculous comparison, and the recent run of games doesn't change that. Messi is an alien, a once in a lifetime player. Ronaldo, great as he is, is just nowhere near ability wise.

Stop this meme, Messi peaked at 24 and has been invisible for at least 3 years now.

It would be the single best moment in sports history. If it happens though i will legit start believing in meme magic. There is no way it could just happen without some divine intervention

why does cavani get less points than the rest?

I don't think Sup Forums would survive Tsunaldo winning a World Cup. Pretty sure the memes would consume the board.

>Everyone already agrees that Ronaldo is better than Messi
Everyone from Africa and the Middle East maybe.

>tsunaldo
>memes

Fucking state of this place.

So Britain too then?

London, yes.

Simple as this really. Even comparing them is showing your lack of knowledge about the game.

Ronaldo's is an all time great for sure. And his consistency over such a long period and now into his 30s puts him in with a shout for 2nd GOAT but Messi is on another planet to any player who has ever lived.

>literally no ameriburgers in these threads

is this sanctuary?

Feel free to leave anytime.

Messi is still the better player an sich, Ronaldo had the fortune of having great and overperforming teams. Still impressive what he pulled off though

lol how many did he assist this cl knockout stage if you don't mind me asking

Back to pleddit, user.

they got a morale boost after the euros and ronaldo right now is 5 times the player of messi and in fantastic form. if he could keep that up until 2018 they would be runner ups or winners for sure

t. totally not biased towards portugal or anything

>ronaldo right now is 5 times the player of messi

sorry lad but messi has totally been exposed now that iniesta can't hold him up

Messi achieved nothing these past years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's around as good as Hazard, Bale and Sanchez.

>he's around as good as Hazard, Bale and Sanchez.

Remember that time Iniesta took Argentina to the WC final

Remember that time Iniesta won a WC by himself? I do

oh right and then he missed an easy goal against neuer and lost them the final

You're right, Bale won a CL just a few days ago.
Let's keep it at Hazard and Sanchez then.

Do you remember it being David Villa's goals that took them to said final?

ummm sweetie hazard won his league

>You're right, Bale won a CL just a few days ago.
>Let's keep it at Hazard and Sanchez then.

That has nothing to do with the fact Messi heroballed Argentina to that final she they didn't deserve to go past the RO16

Ronaldo didn't even play in the euro final LMAO

Why are you judging a players career on a handful of games in one season? That's nonsense. I could cherry pick periods of Ronaldos career that make him look mediocre. But obviously looking at his whole career he is one of the greats. To suggest Messi isn't is utter absurdity.

least he won it haha
because it proves a point. that he doesn't do so good without xavi/iniesta power ball and refs red carding anything that gets near him so he can pull his meme reddit youtube videos

>Back to pleddit
You're the one cocksucking a literal faggot, faggot

Look at his flag. m8

>The Messhit Internet Defence Force arrived
Go away, your services are no longer needed. Nobody thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo anymore.

nah mate let them stay they are amusing in their own way

you're right. hazard just won (again) the most challenging league in the world and sanchez has 2 copas. no debate messi is below them.

>heroballed Argentina to that final she they didn't deserve to go past the RO16

lul what? Messi was invisible past the group stage

Mascherano took them to the final

Messi was also mostly invisible during the groupstage, he stat padded against Iran.

>you're right. hazard just won (again) the most challenging league in the world and sanchez has 2 copas. no debate messi is below them.

>This sport is full of plebs now. I blame the third world bandwagoners.
>implying
Are you forgetting most of Ronaldo fans are from UK and Asspain? It's obvious Messi is better (by some distance I might add) but since nobody watches full games anymore except for the Champions League's ko stage the retards look at his stats and think he's still the same player he was back in 2008.

I hate you fucking cunts. Because of you shitheads 20 years from now we'll hear that this ultimate narcisistic gaylord is the best ever when he's nothing but a Gerd Muller buffed with media power. This sport is finished

>a literal macaco is trying to convince me that his cable tv is showing European matches

>Are you forgetting most of Ronaldo fans are from UK and Asspain
No, they're third worlders, m8.

worse league so presumed easier to score in
real question is why dost gets 2 point per goal

So, the UK?

xoxo

>alternative facts

>At least he won it
I thought we were discussing who the better player is not who won a shitty yuro title. Having others win it for you doesn't make you the GOAT

i know a bunch of guys from the UK none of them like ronaldo you have officially been exposed

>Russaids

winning is believing user. stay strong

Yes, London.

Are all Cuckiano fans as retarded as you?

no sweetie. are all loser lovers as angry as you?

it does, it's just pretty expensive and you'll be paying for 80 other channels you never really watch along with it. also
>what are streams

they're not. Manure fans still act as if le tsu man is playing for them and they'd suck his balls dry if they ever got the chance.

Are they as gay as you? Starting to make sense desu.