What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?
what happens if you don't go to army in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GQL2dwmr9w
youtube.com/watch?v=zS7i5-gOJO0
youtu.be/KJC9GEOsuLE
youtu.be/FDs9cR2SEKk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyb8WC93UlY
pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't get the cartilla, nothing unless you want to buy a gun or be a police officer
Pretty useless document

fines and eventual prison, i guess.

>tfw No armed forces master race.

Brazil and Mexico has conscription? Also Paraguay? Wtf, why?

I just knew about Chile because of a friend and Colombia because of several youtube videos of military trucks picking up poorfags from rural areas to serve the army.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1GQL2dwmr9w

almost no one that doesn't want to go goes

>Colombia because of several youtube videos of military trucks picking up poorfag
yes, they normally pick up favelados. I've heard gruesome stories lol. An ex-coworker of mine went to the army for 1 year and he told me he was bullied every single day just for being slightly well off. hey would eat his lunch, stole shit their family members sent him, etc...

You go to jail, but conscription is really easy to dodge. And only around 70% serve these days

Dunno, maybe because we got invaded so often back then.

i don't even have it

Why the hell we even need an army? If anybody wanted to conquer us, they would easily do it because literally everyone has advantage in manpower.

i can't even find you in the fucking map

Our service is mostly community service, the uniform isn't even military uniform
Active service is completely optional and volunteers only

Too many mentally ill people here to do that shit. That's why Vietnam vets kills people like nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=zS7i5-gOJO0

You fake mental disorders, typically depression, to the examiner to not go
You pay fines if you simply don't show up

The Netherlands conscripts people before a conflict.
And if you don't go you go you jail. Its nearly impossible to avoid.
You can avoid a combat role if you are very religious, but you will still get drafted.

west of china

Did you got to march? I didn't, got a black ball in the raffle.

So like I get that Iceland is full of progressive hippie types. I get it and I unironically think it's great. But how can a country justify having NO armed forces?

US has a draft and the government has the power to call on eligible people at any time. The draft hasn't been used in a long time though.

"all male U.S. citizens and male immigrants residing in the United States who are ages 18 through 25"

youtu.be/KJC9GEOsuLE
This is the 3 month volunteer program
youtu.be/FDs9cR2SEKk
This exercise goofing around, sweeping streets and feeding old people is the mandatory service

I got the white ball, but had uni prep school on Saturday mornings so never showed up

you get fined every year and you can't work for more than 18 months I think

Same happened here, it was abolished because once they killed a soldier and the army hide the crime to avoid bad press.

I'll share a movie, just in case you want to know more...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyb8WC93UlY

Nope, same

Refusing for political reasons will land you in jail. For religious reasons will get you a hearing in a court where some soldiers will judge if you will be drafted for combat or get an alternative duty. Outright refusing to do anything means jailtime.

i just kind of dropped the process and never went back to the army office i was supposed to check at

I thought this country was free

This. What the fuck man?

You dont have to live next to Germans, Russians or protect your former lands from Japanese/Indonesian rebels with a miniature country.

We now have a female minister of defence. And this year she decided females can now also be drafted. Because equality.

>do mexican bureaucracy
>sit in the sun for hours
>if white ball, waste your weekends doing public servants jobs
>in some cases you dont even get to learn military shit at all
>you only get a paper that is only used to get a job in goverment
Why even bother tho?

>inb4 muh patria

Not everyone is a belligerent savage or related politically to said savage

It was a pretty quick process for me, I didn't even cut my long hair so soldiers stared at me the entire time (like 15 minutes) lmao

You don't breed if you're me and you don't join

>what happens if you don't go to army in your cunt?
If you don't go legally, they issue a military ticket for you where it's written you should be conscripted only in the case of war. I had asthma in a childhood and presented it for medical commission as a reason why I shouldn't be in a military and they issued me that shit. Also you can just give a bribe (it's very expensive in Moscow though, 5000$ - 10 average monthly salaries here).
You can also just don't go to conscription point and receive military ticket automatically when you're 27. They send you letters every autumn and spring but you can always say your letter was missed in a post (we have an awful post here). If they have shortages with recruits they may come with police to your flat suddenly and make you sign that letter and than if you don't come to conscription point you would commit a criminal offence. But if you're not a retard you wouldn't open the door.
It's very difficult to get a decent job without a military ticket so if you're on the run you would start your career in 27 y.o. only, working in a shitty working class jobs before it. Also you can't go abroad without military ticket, they would issue you an international passport without it.
Military ticket is picreleated.

CDMX?

I used to work in a cafe owned by a high rank servant in mexico stable and his secretary offered me to bypass all that shit and give me the pre cartilla, i was so uninterested by that shit i even forgot to ask her what to do

>military trucks picking up poorfags from rural areas to serve the army
Lol, in Russia peasants are hugely enthusiastic about military, because it's one of the few chances to get out of the village and have some decent life for them.

Yeah sure, and like I said, I think that's great. I abhor violence tbqh. But you need not be a savage yourself to be the victim of someone else's savagery.

>hey would eat his lunch, stole shit their family members sent him, etc...
Sounds totally like Russia, lol.
Also officers would make you pay for various shit, for example, for a present for a bigger officer, repair some shit in a military base, etc.

Nothing really.

If you don't have your reserve document you can't do, buy or enlist shit.

Didn't serve - not a man, yopta.
Also how serving in Kyrgyz military is? Is it like any other post soviet republic army or something special?

pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/
>russian military

Here you get a letter when you are 17 that everyone between 17 and 45 can get drafted. But you dont have to appear yet.

Currently a hot topic in Dutch politics is if politicians should use this law to force kids to do a 'society duty'.
For example to force 18 year olds to spend a year working for nursing homes and or volunteer work.
This is mostly because to force the integration of minorities.
A lot of political parties have this in their program. And a law for it has already been passed in 2011.
Specifically aimed at 60% of the Dutch students who perform badly in school.

M8, Iceland is a NATO country, you just would die for them in a case someone attack them.

Our current government had passed that law, but they arent sure yet what to do with it.

It has another roots and it's pretty rare actually. Article heavily exaggerates it.
In fact, there are tons of low class people serving in military, 90%. Peasants, city outskirts bydlos, etc. They all are heavily poisoned with Russian prison culture, and having a petookh (rooster) - a gay fucked by the people in prison cell, is a very common thing. So some bydlos make some people in army petookhs too.

What's the point? Military is a great thing for a socialization actually, also it gives you life skills which would be useful for bad students. Volunteer shit is useful but way less.

seems like a good way to weed out neetdom desu

how can a country justify having ANY armed forces?

To keep youth and minorities, like Muslims, from turning into unemployed assholes without any connection to society.

>also it gives you life skills which would be useful for bad students

Life skills that aren't really that notable on a CV/resume because everyone has it.

>US flag
>"No armed forces? I don't get it!"

> Is it like any other post soviet republic army
Yeah pretty much. Although we serve for 18 month now, not 12. We also use old, decommissioned soviet tech while other countries (except maybe tajikistan) are modernizing their army.

He's right though. It makes no sense

I'm not saying that having no armed forces makes sense, but I was simply asking him why it didn't. All the reasons he would list would not apply to Iceland, thus answering his question.