TFW no hijabi to twerk on my cock

>TFW no hijabi to twerk on my cock
How do you deal with this kind of problem, Sup Forums?

K I E V
I
E
V

K Y I V
Y
I
V

Turkish girls always act like they're not sluts, but when you get to know them you realize that they are indeed sluts

Fuck, what a cow. I'm so glad my gf is fit.

That's all women user. Don't expect loyalty, the truth or logic from woman, and it will go better for ya.

If you like thin women you're probably gay because normal men naturally like busty girls.
Btw can someone explain me, why do some Muslim girls wear hijab while all their other clothing is whorish as hell. To please granny or what? Saw some hijabi Caucasian girls with huge ass yesterday, combining hijab with leggins pants and tight T-shirt with aroused nipples. Also fucking ton of makeup. Why do you wear headscarf than?

>If you like thin women you're probably gay because normal men naturally like busty girls.

Bullshit t b h

good for you lad
just be careful not to break her in half while trying to mount her

She's got a C cup but she's fit.

Eat less, work out a bit, does wonders to potential fatties.

Muslims girls scare me.. dunno how seriously they treat conduct during sex considering the Quran or whatever has rules about it.

The only sexual thing Islam bans is an anal sex, everything else is allowed.

Only if you're married, or the woman is your slave. Otherwise it's haram.

Turkish girls are literally blowjob-machines

I think I finally understand why Germany loves muslims so much

because all women want attention you should know this

In theory yes, in fact even in a very conservative countries like Saudi Arabia youth bangs each other, often with buttsex. Sexual revolution is spreading with the internet and urbanization.

how rare are exmuslims? this totaly haram non religious practicing bit tit afghan chick (im talking rock band shirts and all) flirted hardcore with me my 2nd year of uni. We literally talked about music, movies,drinking shit that a practicing girl would definitely not talk about. She hinted multiple times for me to ask her out to a movie and in general gave me the look of waiting for me to ask her the day of finals. Just curious.

afghan families are extremely conservative, should any of her male relatives find out, your life is on the line.
Also is this cali?

t.afghan

figured as much. It was especially rare considering her family. was from Afghanistan. In all the years of uni she was the only one like that I came across. she was also like 27 so I wonder if her older age had anything to do with the way she was

russian subhuman piece of crap thinks its opinion on sex and sexuality matters

For some reason there are some types that when growing up and living in the west they become loose and degenerate. Did she say whether her family was religous?

>music
>movies
i see no problem with this?
and while it is haram lots of muslims drink even in the middle east

>C cup
So you're gf has no tits, you sounds like some kind of pedo now

Do you believe in Alla?

aye i believe in one God

replied to my own comment by accident lol, yes

What do you think he would think of me If I forced your mom to twerk on my cock?

i dont know? youre commiting sin so probs not too greatly

May I twerk on your mom's massive clitoris?

Learn Arabic :3

I don't mind twerking on Alla's dick as well.

What are your thoughts on bandera mr ukraine???

kys godless faggot

I would twerk on his cock out of respect for what he had done.

I believe in God but Alla can just go twerk somewhere else.

>tfw going to sweden in hopes of picking up a haram bunda

arab christians say Allah too you fool its just an Arabic word, what do you think God thinks of your faggotry?

where are u from brother? muslim?

You're lying. Besides I bet Aisha twerked on Mohamme'd cock at least once.

yeh bro, from sydney originally Lebanon

basic research would prove i am not lying you fool, answer my question

Atheists brought great wealth to civilisations with their contribution towards scientists and are statistically the most intelligent people. Remember that you came to Australia for opportunities, a secular society and not one under sharia.

nice bro im from the area too are u that leb that post on /MENA/?

Thread took an interesting turn

holy fuk nobody wants sharia in Aus, stop eating up that garbage.

All Muslims lie so there's no point in arguing with you. Have a great time fucking Ausie children and blowing yourself up.

i wasnt putting him down for being athiest, i was putting him down for being a faggot

nah i dont post often

>still avoids basic research
>still avoids question
once again the fool

>still believes he can trick me
once again the Pedophile follower

fug who is she?

Just some Muslima

im shia faggot our sources dont agree on the age

and once again avoids easy research the fag, would it challenge your mind too much to do your own research brainlet?

>shia faggot
Jeez, faggotry is haram in Islam. Now I see why sunni don't consider you muslim.

Stop acting like Mohammad.

yes like Mohammed did im encouraging you to use your mind, but still the challenge proves too great, maybe nazis were right about the slavs

How does it feel to be a terrorist and pedophile in a country you hate and where everyone panders to you despite all the evil that your kind inflicted?

i love Australia fag, i dont know why i reply when its clear your autistic ADHD ridden brain cant stick to a topic, if the rest of your kind have this same mental defficiency Hitler should have finished you

No you don't, and by Australia I mean white Christian people who built it.

nothing wrong with white christian ppl, but im beggining to see that godless slavics like you are the problem

Are you going to lie for the rest of your life? Come on, get a life already.