The average religiotard will dismiss the old testicle as obsolete and irrelevant metaphor...

The average religiotard will dismiss the old testicle as obsolete and irrelevant metaphor, presumably due to the embarrassing amount of hateful, amoral cruelty and violence it contains. Inconveniently for the godtard, however, the old T also contains the part where the invisible, magic, floating faggot-in-the-sky zaps up a universe with his magic wand. Can we infer that you also dismiss this bit as fiction?

Attached: Growing up.jpg (646x652, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU
youtube.com/watch?v=BjY619aJ82Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig
coldcasechristianity.com/2017/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-horus-myth/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2008/dec/19/religion-iq-atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man youre gay

Yeah I'm with him, you're pretty gay.

Not because you're without religion, but because you're such a cocksucker about it.

I'm agnostic, so why do I still have the belief that everyone in the world should be Christian, or at least follow the morals of Christians?

This image seems to imply that "growing up" is another religion, i.e. the very societal meme beliefs that the redditor who created this image believes in are themselves empty.

>Buttblasted godtard #1

Attached: goldjerrygold.jpg (400x225, 14K)

>Buttblasted godtard #2

Attached: Newman!.gif (500x375, 499K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU
Just keep whining about Christianity. It will be alright.

Attached: 856878758759.png (599x397, 369K)

Being agnostic means that you're also atheist. You just lack the balls to say so. As to your question: if you had a son and he was disobedient, would you throw rocks at him until he died? Christian "morality" insists that you do. It's in the "good" book.

Because you like slaves, killing the heathen around you, and keeping the virgin children for yourself?

>religiotard attempting to smear others by describing them as religious, stupidly oblivious to the fact that he is at the same time smearing himself.

No it doesn't, Not sameanon btw
You can be a a/gnostic theist an a a/gnostic atheist

Gnosticism is the claim to knowledge, where theism is the claim to belief.

Nope. In every country with a quality education system, your religion has been outed as the laughable scam that it is, and it's dying. It's only doing well in shit-tier third world countries with masses of ignorant, uneducated people like you.

OP is a faggot

>Little autist doesn't understand it's not about faith/ no faith
>It's about having the demeanor of a 12 year old who lists their favorite band as Linkin Park

No Christianity is being persecuted in third world countries the most. The are being killed.

Yes it does. If your answer to the question "do you believe in god(s)?" is anything other than "yes", then you are an a (without) theist (belief in gods). This includes those who answer "hurrrrr I dunno" (agnostics).

No, Most people who are serious about their dis/belief dismiss Gnosticism as the useless title it is.

"do you believe in (The claims of)god(s)?" Yes/no = a/thiest
"do you claim to KNOW there is or isn't a God? yes/no a/gnostic

A/gnostic is the claim to Knowledge, not belief. Those are two separate things, and since 'absolute knowledge' is a problem, the concept of Gnosticism is usually dismissed. If you claim "There is no God" you usually identify as "hard atheist", however most people avoid the burden of proof of the claim "there is no god" by identify as an atheist (alone)

>doesn't know his definitions

>buttblasted godtard #3

Attached: Helen-Lovejoy.jpg (571x389, 52K)

why are you so insecure about your own beliefs that you have to attack others? what a sad, pathetic little child you are.

you'll understand once you've grown up that everything isn't about you

>ass detonates for a second time
d-don't remind me that my god is fake!! it makes me feel like an idiot!

If you care enough to argue about it, at least be informed.
I know no-one ever watches linked things, but, here it is anyway. This will explain to you the difference between:
"I don't believe any claims about god" and "Gods don't exists"
Because you fail to understand those are two separate things

youtube.com/watch?v=BjY619aJ82Y

But either way, I don't feel like Tl:dr'ing a topic for someone arguing with "Hurr Durr" and >implying

I agree with you, religious people are retards.

We have to fight illogic and anti-science everywhere though, not just religion. If you think religionfags are bad, you should see Marxists and feminists.

You dodged the question, and then became angry. Can you work out why you reacted this way? (hint: your subconscious is trying to tell you something about your religious delusions)

I don't need to separate those two things. All that is required to qualify as an atheist is to lack belief in god(s). So if the agnostic answers "I don't know", then they are atheist because they lack a belief in god(s). This is very simple stuff.

God is a description for a force. A force we cannot understand. Does god exist? Yeah, your dumb ass cant perceive it. Its not needed, but the denial of something greater than you (a McDonalds manager) means youre hardly a nerve in this universe. The jews believe all of humanity is GOD, just broken up cause of our original sin. (the gift of conscious) which fragmented humanity into individuals. Freudian science used today and alot of people pursuing the unknown have morals rooted from religion.

25 posts in, and not a single godtard has answered my original question. Can we attribute this to the standard of reading comprehension of the average godtard or are they being deliberately evasive?

Well I’m Jewish so I take the “Old Testament” as you call it seriously. Fuck the animals, fuck the gays, kill the sinners.
Checkmate, atheism

thats because your statement was blatantly false and ad hominem. no christian disregards the old testament, its taught in every church, every sunday school. no jew disregards the old testament, it is their torah.

you're just a butt hurt faggot, can you work out why you're this way? (hit: your subconscious is trying to tell you something about your insecurities)

>Does god exist? Yeah
How do you know this?

So you will murder your disobedient sons by throwing rocks at their head until they die?

Sure, but nothing you just said has anything to do with a/Gnosticism, which is "I know there is/n't a God" rather than "I believe there is/n't a god". And why "I don't know" doesn't necessarily imply atheist.

>An agnostic theist believes in the existence of a god or gods, but regards the basis of this proposition as unknown or inherently unknowable
I don't 'know' if the God of the bible is for sure real, But i like to believe so, because i believe it makes me a better person and i'ts a comforting thought.

>Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.
I don't believe in any claims about god/s, they could all be wrong, but they can't all be right.

If you simply don't care about people believe, and the differences in beliefs, then stop arguing for them. If you did care, you'd know this stuff already.

>you're just a butt hurt faggot, can you work out why you're this way? (hit: your subconscious is trying to tell you something about your insecurities)
Plagiarism seems to be a common trait among godtards. The story of jesus plagiarised the story of horus, and Sup Forumstards continue the tradition to this day.

Well the Bible is talking about serious and consistent disobedience. And a close textual reading shows it’s a very narrow rule.
But in theory, sure why shouldn’t the disobedient fucker get put down?

its true and well put. all the closeted homos who love sky lord aka jjeebus and are giving you a hard time are faggots

so much for religion of peace

And this is what happens when you abandon your own morality for a belief

>"good" christian "morality", exhibit A

This is why godtards have always needed rational progressives to help their primitive asses to establish a more civilised society.

there is a fucking flaming sword that protects the garden of eden. look that shit up.

There is no religion of peace. Only fake Muslims and Muslim apologists mistranslate Islam as being about peace.

Attached: fedora.jpg (214x317, 10K)

>jesus does away with the old testament when he dies
>hurr people say its obsolete how stupid they are

>Official Thread Retard

Because you grew up with Christian ideals and it works for you.
>inb4 I'm a gay Muslim from Kenya

>>jesus does away with the old testament when he dies

Nope.jpg

Jesus did away with the sacrificial law, so you don't have to burn animals (or children) on alters anymore, he said keep the commandments, and:

>Matthew 5:18
King James Bible
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
(Protip: This hasn't happened yet)

Just another christian getting their info from Sunday morning cartoons

Imagine giving a shit about what someones beliefs are if they aren't killing people.
OP, up to his usual faggotry, seems hes got a fedora and a neckbeard now. He keeps vaping.

>Imagine giving a shit about what someones beliefs
That's what I tell the Mormons who keep knocking at the door

>youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig

Another clueless godtard who simply refuses to think about anything beyond his next serve of tendies.

Keep fighting Christianity idiots.

Attached: 584727855.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

Same God

Inb4 waves of Nooo! I Don't want it to be! I'm not wrong, the foundations of the abrahamic religion is!

Damn you atheists are autistic.

Being agnostic isn't directly correlated to devout atheism. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a god and quite honestly I don't give a fuck. I don't let the vapid wishes of an either non existent or woefully absent creator dictate my life. It's entirely possible there is a higher power but honestly gives a shit when they clearly don't?

But yeah there is no chance of Christianity being correct. That shit is fucking stupid.

>religiotard
kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one, huh?

thank you for admitting you were wrong by "dodging" my rebuttal
>The story of jesus plagiarised the story of horus
please, do tell, i'll even help you with this link to pull your "evidence" from:
coldcasechristianity.com/2017/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-horus-myth/

Because there is no third alternative, right derpy?

Yes but Christianity is just about the most tolerant religion there is right now. The more atheist the envirmonment, the more criminal it is. Who gives a shit if the Christian god is real or if god is real, Islam isn't fucking around and you fucking cucks need to get your priorities straight. You are targeting Christianity because you know they are actually very tolerant and you are cowards. Expose Islam stop being a fucking bitch cause it's here in the west now and it wants your white atheist boypussy.

Attached: 857785785785.jpg (268x188, 11K)

The term is accurate. Faith correlates with low IQ.

>this is what muslims want you to believe
muhammad wanted it to be the same God to convert people of the book to his cult, but the quran directly contradicts the bible multiple times. it can not be the same God for both religions as a religion is based entirely off its unique scripture. God and allah are not the same, just as the christian God and jewish Yahweh are not the same (despite the bible having absorbed and expanded off the torah)

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72K)

We don't fight you. We let you claim this is a Christian nation and shit out your mouths about everyone you hate, and even let you try and fail to implement theocracy, while we work, and drag your sorry, backward transionalist asses forward in time, kicking and screaming, through advances in scientific discovery, and its applications in medicine, technology, and culture, while you fight the future and attempt to halt forward progress and return to the dark ages by force.

We'll even let you have a few small, doomed victories along the way, but we don't care that much, because you won't stop time or the indifferent march of human progress, which gives not a single fuck about your romantic ideology of paradise lost, and its failure to create anything but stupidity and brutality.

2 generations after you die, no one alive will even know who you were or that you existed. In the end, the Chinese will erase all non-Chinese haplogroups from the face of the earth with a virus, and it will not have mattered to the world one bit that you had a clear 14th century vision of a glorious future fir the country.

Attached: Educational_Ranking_by_Religious_Group_-_2001.png (1139x665, 47K)

>The more atheist the envirmonment, the more criminal it is.

Given the tone of your post, I will assume that this sentence is merely ignorance and not a deliberate lie.

Religiosity correlates negatively with societal health indicators. If this sentence confuses you, what it means is that the healthiest, wealthiest, fairest, most successful, least violent countries are the LEAST religious ones. You can verify this in the next 60 seconds via google if you dare. The path to a more civilised future lies in educating everyone that ALL religions are scams designed to separate fools from their money.

Something about this picture just screams autism at me. I have a feeling that the author of it has no idea how to connect with people.

>and shit out your mouths about everyone you hate
I stopped reading there. Christianity is about as passive as a newborn baby right now. Fight Islam, stop destroying western civilization you spoiled brat.

Why can't they all worship the same god in different ways, oh i remember
>Inb4 I don't want it to be true
>The foundations of the three major religions are wrong!

Attached: killer-instinct-abrahamic-religions.jpg (640x400, 88K)

theguardian.com/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2008/dec/19/religion-iq-atheism

>So, atheists are smarter than agnostics, Jews are smarter than atheists, and Anglicans the smartest of the lot

lol

ITT: OP is sooooo edgy. His mom would be scandalized if she knew what he was saying.

>negatively with societal health indicators
No, the more atheistic the environment, the more criminal it is. That's a fact bro I think I read some FBI statistics on gov.us/fbi once. Also catholic Mexicans are the greatest amount of people in jail but that's because of 3th world country, illegal migration etc otherwise Christian neighborhoods are the safest in the world. Atheism would be ethical if most of them accepted philosophy not sophistry but God would still throw a few thunderbolts on those cucks but it would be generally fine.

that pic makes me more curious about the history of theism.
I get the part about animism to pantheism and then onto the monotheism. the part about the transition from rocks to animals in the sky seems a little blurry.

everything. it's everything about it.

(also artist needs more loomis)

so there are more religious, educated people than non-religious educated people?

Holy shit nigga that's some good faggottry.
Give me a greentext insult daddy-o

>Educational Ranking by Religions Groups
You, you pretty much proved anons point.

Ok retard

Attached: 1521340700458.jpg (800x800, 57K)

>replying without even looking at the chart.
Good Job user!

>Pulling out statistics from the msm
Please archive it. I'm not agreeing or dissagreeing just don't give them views, thanks.

Attached: 98875784578487.jpg (1024x612, 130K)

That's not the image I uploaded. Fucking Sup Forums.

why do you always dodge my questions by changing the subject and post such obviously ridiculous shit?

>Why can't they all worship the same god in different ways
if there is 1 God and he said "love thy neighbor" then a jew would be correct, a christian would be correct, a muslim would be wrong
but that's not the case you angsty preteen cunt because i just fucking told you that one God is saying "love thy neighbor" and another is saying "behead those who insult islam and the prophet muhammad"

the only way your delusional story pans out is if one God dictated two entirely different religions to two groups of people in such a way as to intentionally pit them against each other. seeing as how both the quran and bible state that humans are all God's children i find that highly unlikely. it is more likely that either 1 God is real and the other was made up by a pedo warlord, or neither is real and both religions are completely false as in:
>The foundations of the three major religions are wrong!
which brings us directly back to the previous thread you made about noah's ark to stifle your insecurities, in which you weren't able to explain the big bang. if there is no creator, explain the big bang for me in a way that doesn't involve magic.

regardless, you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe both gods the same. like, progressive liberal arts student stupid

The last part of the comic hasn't happened yet for many people but hopefully it will soon.

Yes and no, it's not as though their history or traditions are fictional, they're a huge part of the history of the world and of current divisions within society. Growing as an atheist means accepting theology as part of the world and it's story without which one is blind to both past and current conflict. The wholesale ignorance of Christian values is annoying to me in my adulthood as was the wholesale acceptance of Christian values in my youth. Imagine if Christianity had been totally warlike instead of obsessing over kindness in every passing moment, what a different world we would live in, hell, I assume atheists like us would be dead or hunted.

Attached: 1520476359937.png (730x876, 695K)

And God hates fags

most people never will transfer to the last pic, some are even stuck bottom left or center right.