ask a california chicano anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPnbI1arSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A
youtube.com/watch?v=eIGh4Nc1fAM
youtube.com/watch?v=QZXc39hT8t4
youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

italy has the better language food and culture and is the true descendant of ancient rome you spic

when are you going back.

City you live in?
Favorite music genre
Favorite ethnic food outside of Mexican

Is it possible for someone to live in America by only speaking Spanish?

CHI

Yes look up Hialeah, Florida and read the demographics

I was born here
> City you live in?
Anaheim
> Favorite music genre
Punk rock
> Favorite ethnic food outside of Mexican
Korean bbq
Yes but it would be inconvenient

Top 5 rappers?

I like you user

All latins are heirs to rome

Are you alvvays this cringe?

i like chicanos, the way they speak english and all that shit... what city of usa you recommend me to go in and never get back? if it is full of latinos, better (mexicans pls, i don't like cubans, puerto riqueños,etc)

Do you ever wonder what it would have been like to live in CA before your people ruined it?

Not him, go to New York City

i hope you dont live near me ;___;

Isn't NYC full of Puerto Ricans?

New york is mostly full of europeans, i was expecting something like los angeles

Hispania was a province, unlike Italy, which maintained a special status as the territory of the city of Rome. Your "Latins" are nothing but disgusting provincials.

It's full of everybody literally all over the world

> 1
youtube.com/watch?v=sNPnbI1arSE
> 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A
> 3
youtube.com/watch?v=eIGh4Nc1fAM
> 4
youtube.com/watch?v=QZXc39hT8t4
> 5
youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ

Only a third of NYC is white.

what part of mexico does your family come from?

dont you come here

In real life im more facepalm
Anaheim or santa ana
When was that?
Sometimes i wonder what LA was like during the race riots

Hidalgo

do you speak spanish?

Yea but not very good and only with my parents

get out of my city

what do you think of mexico and mexicans? are you a trumpkin or a dem?

what about the deportation? do you know someone that has been deportated? why? i wanna go to usa as illegal... is true that police search you to send you back?

(i know you are legal btw)

not OP but i will answer on behalf of all chicanos

ok

Not him but I'm a CHI and I don't know anyone that's been deported. It's not really that common to know illegals unless you live in a border city, or work by a farm or at a shitty restaurant washing plates or other jobs that they pay under the table. The only obvious illegals I see are the ones selling ice cream and selling fruit in the corner. Maybe some in some in small mexican restaurants. But I don't know them.

Anyways if you come here illegally, though a visa overstay I assume, then you're basically fucked since even if the police don't get you, you won't be able to work, get a license, get any sort of aid, get any sort of credit, or do anything other than pick fruit or wash tables for very little money. I don't know why you would want to do it, unless you have a lot of money or have relatives here that will take care of you.

I will as soon as i can its too hot here
I think mexico is cool but has alot of problems
I think i consider myself more of a liberterian i dislike both trump and the dems
I dont know anyone who has been deported but i heard that it was common before they had licenses for illegals to lose their car and sometimes get deported at traffic stops
Also i hear that illegals stay away from san diego because of border patrol
I think most illegals come to america on a visa and just dont go back i think that as long as you dont cause any trouble and are not unlucky you wont be deported

what about 'ciudades santuario' or 'sanctuary cities'?

I dont know that much about them but i think that they are places where the city police dont ask people for their immigration status but people can still get deported by federal authorities

Spics are better heirers, tbqh.

im still here

This. You are in no way related to the Roman empire you fucking spic mongrel

WE

After Mexicans, which are the most common Latinos to see in California?

>just disgusting provincians