Even if they do ban assault rifles, how are they going to collect the ones that are out there?

Even if they do ban assault rifles, how are they going to collect the ones that are out there?
>checkmate emma gonzalez

Attached: featured_donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls_20580.jpg (500x357, 97K)

Assualt rifles are banned, educate yourself faggot, then ask retarded questions later

And it's the idea that having the gun after the ban extra-fucks you over if you do anything else bad

"assault rifle" just means "scary looking gun" to liberals
any semi-auto gun without any wood in the construction is an "assault rifle", and those are not currently banned

....the ban the are trying to put up is ASSUALT WEAPONS, not rifles. If you read what the moron government wrote they say if your pistol has a second pistol grip on it is an assault weapon

Right now your are conparing apples to hand grenades

harsh punishments and reward system for snitching? id sell out my family and their guns if it meant money in my pocket.

Ooh yay time to jerk off over explaining gun parts

they cant, its in the bill of rights. If by assault rifles you mean ar-15's I dont give a god damn. I like the Ruger mini 14 better. I can still assault your ass with a bolt action, and honestly I only care about being able to carry a pistol and own my shotguns and hunting rifles. Fucking take all the 30rd mags, I've seen people cut their 10 round mags apart and make longer ones.

You wont stop kids from killing each other, you may barely reduce it. As much as those think they're smart college freshman liberals hate to hear it, kids who are going to kill don't decide to do so the second they find a gun. It is violent video games, movies and other media that glorifies violence, awkward pasty kids getting no socialization or sports, excuse making and victim culture... bad behavior is a medical disorder that needs pills, generation of trying to bargain with your kids to stop acting out instead of grabbing them by the ear and marching them out of the restaurant type of apologetic politically correct bleeding heart bullshit that makes these school shooting scenarios possible. When I grew up you played a sport to socialize and learn teamwork and how to stick up for yourself, tv time was limited and kids that acted out were punished not medicated. Guns aren't new, sitting your awkward pale ass in front of a screen all day being told you're special and that its ok to change genders day to day, doctors having to diagnose your kid with adhd bec. its not politically correct to tell you that your kids a brat thats new...

and only faggot liberal 20 year olds who do nothing but play games and and watch superhero movies will disagree

nobody is banning those things. that's what trolls say to get "the base" worked up.

at best, we'll get those puppies registered, and collect the unregistered ones when they turn up.

if registered, then the owner is responsible if they are used in an illegal fashion.

if someone kills with your car, you got some 'splainin' to do....same deal.

Attached: 1521726931335s.jpg (237x229, 7K)

"A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" is the opening language of the 2nd Amendment.

Regulating the Militia Personnel and their Weapons and Organization is part of the rational for the prohibition on "infringement of the right to keep and bear arms."

Nobody would have a Tory keeping weapons of war if things were getting hot, and they wouldn't have a psychotic keep one either.

Let me ask you, do you want Trump carrying a piece right now ?

who's gonna pay for that? there's more guns than people in the US.

What the fuck does that do to stop anyone from buying a gun and shooting people with it?

Pro tip. Well regulated at the time the US Constitution was written meant "in working order". The well regulated militia is a well trained and armed militia not a militia regulated by the government.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. We've already got a bunch of laws on the books infringe the fuck outta our right to keep and bear arms.

If Trump didn't have men guarding him I'd expect him to carry his own firearm, but that kind of thing doesn't even happen in 3rd world countries (leaders have no protection), anyway you can call Trump what you want but he isn't as stupid you think. Besides that, the well regulated militia, is still necessary... you can't compare what you've seen of the world to what the future might have, the United States is a young country and it is not only a human right but a responsibility to be able to protect yourself and protect your neighbors. I'm all for better background checks and waiting periods and I dont even give a shit about magazine capacities etc. when it comes to owning firearms... its a human right to be able to own your own weapon and let me tell you how I feel about some other things

Nobody is entitled to healthcare, nobody is entitled to higher education... there are ways many many easy ways to get those things for yourself, get a full time job, get grants and scholarships... yeah I know white people on a free ride (minority? you're in even better luck) because they busted their ass in school, I know people who slacked off and worked 3 jobs to put themselves through school... its called personal responsibility and integrity and I would much rather take responsibility for myself all things negative and unfortunate included rather than be told what I'm allowed to do.

Only fucking hippies want everybody to have marijuana and xanax but no guns. Its the epitome of thumb sucking titty baby behavior and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

>implying the issue is a lack of gun control and not just americans and right wingers in particular being deranged autists

Their are more ghost guns out there than you could ever imagine. You can order all the parts online for glocks, AR 1911's and more. You can assemble them in your garage in a matter of minutes.

"Take the guns first, ask questions later"

>implying it's the "right wingers" who are shooting up schools and movie theaters, faggot.

Attached: liberals shoot schools and blame guns because they have no capacity for accountability and cannot ha (290x174, 13K)

>Let me ask you, do you want Trump carrying a piece right now ?

According to Stormy Daniels he has a huge piece

Attached: Trump is a faggot.jpg (530x298, 27K)

Well it doesn't work that way. First you have to get congress to draft a repeal for the second amendment. Than you have to have the house and the senate pass the fucking thing. After that you need 3/4 of the states to ratify the fucker. Than you can start trying to take peoples guns.

JUST TRY TO GET YOUR GRUBBY LITTLE BEAN PICKERS ON MY GUNS YOU TACO MUNCHING ALIEN

Attached: 1507446223019.jpg (2048x1152, 481K)