Got a few hours to kill before bed. Ask a tranny anything

Attached: rotated.jpg (1136x640, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mukychip/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you happy

Hard to say but I've been feeling good the last couple days

bump

Attached: 1500328569884.jpg (480x384, 117K)

Guess I’ll just go to bed

Attached: FD3C7A9A-A08A-4647-AE74-F0FF393BEFD3.jpg (241x347, 23K)

I support you and your rights, and you should be free from persecution but personally I find you disgusting.

all trans people? You've never seen a trans person you're not disgusted by?

Nope. They all look wrong to me. It's not your fault, it's just nature.

Do MtF trans usually like to receive anal?

I guess I can get that

Attached: image2.jpg (640x1136, 205K)

Does your father know?

Where are you located? I need a new gf/fwb I'm good looking

Are you keeping your dick or getting a fake vajoo?

most that I've met. I've never actually myself tho

I don't think so I've not talked to him in like 6/7 years
NB canada
Keeping the D

Attached: eHF43Lx.jpg (640x480, 39K)

would you try receiving anal yourself if given the chance?

I'd ruin your ass If I wasn't in Belfast tbqh with you fam.

Attached: DSC_0026.jpg (2592x1944, 901K)

See this is vaguely appealing because the biological cues being given here say, "there's a vagina to be had here" but alas, no.

not too far away kik me at fizzlekips to chat more

Attached: oiutyrfdf.png (1000x1009, 1.14M)

Are you ignoring him or is he ignoring you?

I've tried before but my partner couldn't fit it in
it fell down

just posting random pics of myself

Attached: photo(32)(1).jpg (1296x968, 508K)

I tried to take the picture before it fell down, but its weight makes it keel over every time. My GF claimed to love anal and couldn't even take the tip, smfh.

Why are all trannies prostitutes?

>just posting random pics of myself
You're an absolutely horrid specimen. KYS.

more

Write the date and "legs" on your palm

What else are they going to do?

Would you hire one? I sure as fuck wouldn't ... talk about complete basket cases.

when did you start feeling different?

alas
I don't use kik I have instagram and discord
both? he kicked me out (though fyi I was not transitioning then)

Attached: resized2.jpg (1997x1124, 1.09M)

hi wow youre so cute, i loooooooove you outfit and hair! :3 can i ask you stuff on kik?

>both? he kicked me out (though fyi I was not transitioning then)

Figures. He knows.

what is your discord and why don't you use kik

can i please follow/add you on insta/discord? I wanna talk

oof, you think just more lube is needed to force it in?

What's your Instagram?

>claimed
I don't know most probably have bad home lifes and can't get jobs easily?
wow ty
ok
I think I just have a mechanical pencil
you can message her if you want lol instagram.com/mukychip/ fuck I should really buy a pen for these.. I'll go take a look
when I was 4 and started grade school

Attached: ^E1D0B496152F0CEE22399D65215D75E30E18DB21730BFEE483^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (230x164, 12K)

I have the most hilarious mental image of her B.f pushing his cock in and this tranny making roblox OOF noises.

>he kicked me out
one day you will realize why, he lost his son to political pressures placed on society. Its sad to see this stuff ypu are a product of your environment.

Attached: jhfddxs.png (1280x960, 1.53M)

I think personally she thinks she loves anal, but the most she can take is like my pinky, personally I know she's just being a wimp about the pain and she needs to learn to soldier through.

Damn, you are pretty.

sorry don't use kik
probably
what's yours
we used a bunch and a toy too but she just couldn't
i posted it somewhere above
right hereI found a fountain pen but it's dry

Attached: htBKTYw.jpg (968x1296, 164K)

Any nudes?

Don't wanna share it on here that's why I use kik in the first place, you should get it its free and quick

Attached: 1514368086736.jpg (730x1095, 127K)

lmao link me this it sounds funny
wellll he had brain damage from an accident so I don't think he was thinking much
shouldn't it feel good?
thank you

Attached: ^5C677E5E1B2FE81CEF6093FAA92BE8FB81A6018AC8FC087304^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

This please OP if you don't mind, would like to see you bent over with no clothing.

I've fucked traps that screamed out in pleasure begging for more, that's how I know my GF is just being a complete faggot about the pain.

somewhere trying to find a webm i made

Attached: IMG_20160707_021600635.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

the first trap I fucked ever came from me fucking her so its a bit of both.

Attached: 1514120826634.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

interesting..

Attached: WIN_20161129_19_04_23_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

I've fucked traps and had them come no hands on cock either, something fulfilling about that tbh!

Slide those panties just down below your hips to show the cheeks op damn ;)

that pic is a repost

On one hand I agree with you amok but that could possibly not be 100% correct. Maybe he just wanted to look like a girl and he also knew that most of society was at a point that they wouldn't call him a freak. You'd be surprised how many closet faggots there were who stayed in the closet because of the exact same societal pressure you speak of.

yep i love it when they cum hands free, then they really submit to me
yeah so get a kik hun and ill show you irl

What if he threw him/her out because he secretly had a trap fetish and didn't want to molest his soon to be transitioning daughter/son.

They always wanna start stroking it whenever you make them cum, sometimes I hold their hands behind their back so they can't just cuz lol.

where are you getting these stats?

Which city do you live in?

Fredericton

Attached: 37FB7D82-8D4E-44E8-B41F-6FD4502C9F16.jpg (640x1136, 130K)

Lemme see that little ass of yours OP

Attached: 0C5772A3-0630-4C22-A5FB-2935BE75B303.jpg (640x1136, 178K)

If that's you OP good job because the reverse image search shows up as girl.

Show me the cheeks!

Awesome

Attached: 8248E10C-9056-4E50-8C45-BD58FCD9833B.jpg (640x1136, 174K)

That is the cutest pose. More please.

Show me more DICK

I’m getting kinda bored tbh I’m gonna bail

Attached: C17562C9-A4B7-485C-A3FC-58D38440BE7D.jpg (640x1136, 163K)

Let me suck you

Would love to bend you over like this and lick your asshole until you were wet enough to take my cock ;)

staying in the closet is arguably better for many of them, they trade off not being themselves 100% to living a suicide free life with a loving family.

get a kik first hun I'm in bc

You coming on tomorrow sometime maybe?

maybe, I've got a pretty busy day

Attached: 03.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Thanks for the Q&A then I guess

Even if you do bounce out of thread, this is the exact pose I asked for! Thanks OP today although a trap, you were not a faggot.

I mean I'd stick around if people actually ask stuff. I'm just watching youtube

Instead of being like the rest of these thirsty creeps here's a few genuine ones

1 are you on hrt or anything of the sort?

2 why did you transition? Like was it a slow thing youve been doing your whole life or did something happen that gave you reason to transition quickly?

3 did you lose loved ones? Friends family etc. When you transitioned?

You said you had a BF although you he doesn't fit in you, how Big is he?

how big are your feet?

>Instead of being like the rest of these thirsty creeps, I'm gonna ignore all the info that is in thread that answers my questions already.

>1 are you on hrt or anything of the sort?
Yeah 4 years last aug
>2 why did you transition?
Had feelings since I was 4. Couldn't even grow my hair out till I was 17 though then I found out about hrt. Got kicked out at 20 and at 22 managed to start HRT thtough my doctor
>3 did you lose loved ones?
Already lost most before so just one my childhood friend. She told me crossdresses are gross and stopped talking to me
they were a transwomen. maybe 6"

Literally none of those have been asked or answered, you must be a nigger right? Basic comprehensive reading skills beyond you? Or are you one of the thirsty faggots? Either way go speedball dog shit directly into your urethra.

ummm size 10-12 womens depending?

Attached: 1333479511697.jpg (1500x1125, 632K)

What sort of play/sexual stuff do you do in the bedroom to get yourself off? Favourite things to do etc? Rare for me to meet a trap that isn't immediately bending over to be fucked.

oh nice. lucky you. most 'traps' ive seen have troll feet. I'm not into feet but seeing a passable trap with giant hobbit feet is horrifying and hilarious

Each of them had some of what you asked, retarded fucking imbred hillbilly incapable of reading trying to connect emotionally to make yourself seem less of a creep, PATHETIC.

Like alone or with someone else? Just like being lightly groped and like psychologically teased to be honest lol

Tbh with you my man, Nothing is more of a bonerkiller than a male jawline on a trap, OP has a round look to the chin area, when you get a square jaw trap damn.

i like when theyre sissies and i make fun of them for cumming like a woman/

Either or to be honest, Can you elaborate on psychologically teasing? If nothing else because it sounds interesting lol!

OP lucked out minus the mental illness

Hard to say, just some people know how to push my buttons well?

I think I know where your coming from, I used to fuck a trap who had this weird habit of trying to push off her/his back and stomach and got really angry when I pushed down into the bed and wouldn't let up, but if we tried to fuck any other way no hands free cumming, I sort of got the impression that the whole not flat on my back and stomach thing was a pride/psychological issue.

not even close

Ohhhh so partial information equates to an answer in your cuntwad little mowk mind? And being interested in the process is "emotional" awww is someone on their period today? Fuck man...like...were you born this retarded or did you have to work at it?

i thunk wrong then it seems, in my experience a lot of traps want to be treated like women until it comes to the bedroom, and then I hear talk of you fetishizing them etc, like that isn't what men do with women in the first place. I wouldn't try and please a women with anything but cock.

>this thread
End my life dudes

Attached: A7C47C81-E0B2-4F97-93B0-4933BEFCA055.jpg (640x1136, 156K)

3 posts that if you take the partial information from, answered your questions. Being interested isn't emotional, it was your response and projecting made me think that loser.

WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE I WOULD.

Ooh popsych now? Fuck you're boring.

Come at me bro

Attached: 0761A910-FEF4-4ACA-A918-A47017BC8CFC.jpg (640x1136, 164K)