I cut off the corner of a tab of LSD and gave it to this brown anole. Will it trip Sup Forums?

I cut off the corner of a tab of LSD and gave it to this brown anole. Will it trip Sup Forums?

Attached: 20180323_000106-1.jpg (1945x2571, 828K)

timestamp?

idk, probably

Attached: 20180323_000600-1.jpg (1917x2609, 1M)

Tabs

Attached: 20180323_000828-1.jpg (1936x2582, 1.04M)

It’s probably going to die, probably far too much for the poor fella to handle.

One time i blew some smoke at a frog when i was young hoping it absorbed it and got high and relaxed with me. It started shaking back and forth and not really moving and it eventually died

Anole gonna die OP

Attached: qv8cu.jpg (320x235, 10K)

The dosage was extremely small

Attached: 20180323_001141-1.jpg (1893x2642, 1.09M)

Usually the drops are in the middle of the tab so there's a good chance you gave it a tiny piece of paper and nothing at all is gonna happen lmao

Yes so is the brain of the animal you gave it too. Probably not the best experiment i can think of. Just because it takes massive amounts of lsd (assuming it’s real and tested) to harm a human doesn’t mean it’s the same on a smaller scale for that little guy. He is a goner. Next time take them yourself instead of your gay little ‘I like tripping so why wouldn’t this tiny reptile also like it’ experiments

You don't know any of that to be true.

Op if you had any morality at all you would step on this creature now before it hits if it hasn’t already

I don't care if the reptile likes it TBH. I only really microdose.

Attached: 20180323_001917-1.jpg (1936x2582, 1.44M)

can u live stream?

Brown anoles are wildly outcompeting the green anole in Florida so it's pretty true.

What that user said, death is a likely result.
If you've never taen LSD 1 tab is enough to make a fucking human trip balls, that thing is barely the size of your finger bro.
At the very least you've given it the kind of dose relative to body weight that'd have made Sid Barret go "WTF bro are you crazy?"

Of course it’s true you retarded faggot. Giving substances to animals is never ever a good idea. Think of how small that things brain is and how small it’s little beating heart is. Any amount of lsd is over the top. If by some miracle it lives for the short time being, you successfully have a brainless reptile. It won’t be able to survive long at all. I would call you a foolish hippy but even the hippys have more appreciation and respect for nature and animals than to be dosing them.

>poisoning an innocent creature
honestly kill yourself, OP

>Will he die?
I don't know and neither does anyone in this thread. When you find out, let us know
>Will he trip?
Probably. What little reptilian brain he has will probably be on the fritz for a while.

Attached: image.gif (250x250, 1.98M)

Well he is probably from Florida, so I'm not surprised.

Faggot do you even logic?
That 1 tab is enough to get an animal the size of a human high as fuck; that you think it's impossible that a corner of said tab is too much for an animal that size makes me think you're retarded.

What were the dosages on the tab? Extremely unlikely anything dies from LSD unless it's pumped fucking full of it for hours

Hope you're trolling. Leave that little guy alone and go do something productive.

Bumping to see if it survives. Make new thread to let us know in the coming hours/day.

Poor fuckin' turtle. Dogs can be assholes, cats can be shits, and though I don't advocate fuckin' with any of 'em, there's no way that this person developed feelings of enmity towards a fucking turtle.

I guess unless it was an experiment to see if they could taste capsaicin. Then, I guess that's fine.

Also none of these fags know anything about LSD. Don't listen to them.

You're a fucking retard

Not to mention the vast differences between the functionality of the creatures brain versus a human brain. Humans are very resilient.not only are humans way bigger than these animals, This things brain is far more simple. Any tiny amount of micro dose lsd is way too much for it to handle

The dosage was probably under 5 micrograms and probably only even 1. He's still alive after 30 minutes tho and not really active strange

Attached: 20180323_002636-1.jpg (1894x2640, 1.33M)

You're a fucking

I've saved over a dozen turtles that were trying to cross a busy road. Even saved a snapping turtle once.

Jerk off and cum on him. See if he reacts weirdly.

Honestly nothing will happen

That lizard gon die op, nice job

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3 copy.png (325x325, 136K)

You're gonna need to play it some Dark Side of the Moon, OP. Maybe blow a little dope in his face for the come down.

Bump

He is going to be okay. It takes an absurd dosage of LSD to kill a human being. The tiny piece of blotter you gave him won't harm him.

Will shower and masturbate and post lizard update after. Any practical ideas to see if it's actually tripping or not would be helpful.

Attached: 20180323_003004-1.jpg (1950x2564, 1.42M)

mirror?

You got something simple and visually stimulating? Put on like a movie about the rainforest or some shit and see what it does.

Totally, humans are the same genetic makeup as a lizard. Lizard totally won't die

>what happens in humans must also happen in a completely different species with vast differences
Keep dropping acid you fucking spaced out retards. Just because you have taken acid a lot doesn’t mean you know how this things tiny brain will react. Id expect an infant baby to go retarded if you gave it lsd and a baby’s brain is thousands upon thousands of times more complex and adapting than this little lizard

I thought you fags were supposed to like nature not want to fry it’s brains

What’s with all the fucking moralfags

Attached: E8AC189E-5B7E-4888-B6BE-7BE34B8AF260.gif (260x145, 1.12M)

Personally I'm not even arguing anything moral, simply that anyone who doesn't think the dose was huge or that death is possible from it is a fucking moron.

Efficient.

Attached: IMG_5588.png (378x357, 81K)

>or that death ISN'T possible

This is true. He’s probably done so much lsd his brain is fried. Dumbass thinks his lizard won’t be harmed. Op is a retard.

share a joint with it to get in the right mood

Nuggets baby

Attached: ZOb8Qqb.jpg (800x755, 49K)

that is not how real tabs are made buddy. that is what people do at home with a dropper and a vial.

Play it some chill sychedelic 60's music. Nothing trippy, just chill/laid back

Bro I thot we only took nuggets from the big bois.

Attached: IMG_5590.jpg (716x717, 251K)

‘The LD50 for the mouse amounts to 50-60 mg/kg IV (that is 50 to 60 thousandths of a gram of LSD per kilogram of animal weight upon injection of an LSD solution in the veins). In the rat the LD50 drops to 16.5 mg/kg, and in rabbits to 0.3 mg/kg. One elephant given 0.297 g of LSD died after a few minutes. The weight of this animal was determined to be 5,000 kg, which corresponds to a lethal dose of 0.06 mg/kg (0.06 thousandths of a gram per kilogram of bodyweight). Most animals die from a lethal dose of LSD by respiratory arrest. The minute doses that cause death in animal experiments may give the impression that LSD is a very toxic substance. However, if one compares the lethal dose in animals with the effective dose in human beings, which is 0.0003-0.001 mg/kg (0.0003 to 0.001 thousandths of a gram per kilogram of bodyweight), this shows an extraordinarily low toxicity for LSD. Only a 300- to 600-fold overdose of LSD, compared to the lethal dose in rabbits, or fully a 50,000- to 100,000-fold overdose, in comparison to the toxicity in the mouse, would have fatal results in human beings. These comparisons of relative toxicity are, to be sure, only understandable as estimates of orders of magnitude, for the determination of the therapeutic index (that is, the ratio between the effective and the lethal dose), is only meaningful within a given species. Such a procedure is not possible in this case because the lethal dose of LSD for humans is not known.’

LSD – My Problem Child – Reflections on Sacred Drugs, Mysticism and Science, Albert Hofmann

I'm not an expert on lizard neurology, but I think that its brain can't process the lysergic acid. It will live

i really hope you're baiting

Psychedelic*

edgy

>the rest of the paper doesn't absorb any of the liquid

I already blew pot smoke in his face beforehand

Wait how are real tabs made

I gave our cat a whole hit of acid when I was like 19. He rolled around a little on the couch and meowed a little. But honestly he seemed to be enjoying it. He lived for a long time after that. I think it made him a coolerd cat.

Takhal: A Chemical Love Story? I have that book.

I gave my cat a piece of Xanax one time and it yielded similar affects.

Lizard update.
No clue on what the fuck happened but it happened.

Attached: 1521670939163.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

lel

>lizard update
nice

That's some pretty blatant animal abuse, even if it's just a lizard. Leave the poor thing alone.

He must've went to a slayer concert while you were away

You were already killing the poor thing by exposing it to the bacteriums of your dirty ass finger. Do you not know anything about animals you fucking nigger? Poor guy was born into this world just to die from drugs and cum covered neet hands

Attached: 1509557129205.png (485x409, 55K)

It's been done user...

Dogs eat mushrooms and trip balls all the time

Well aren't you just a good Samaritan....

rollin

Not OP?

Oh and btw, I'm not OP.

In retard terms,you lay them in a tray with the liquid and the paper absorbs it, spreads through the whole sheet

nigars the lot of you

OP left as the faggot he is

SeeNo one gives a fuck about this lizard, only how fucking retarded these hippy acid droppers sound

Best case scenario it doesn’t die but you have a useless vegetable of a lizard who will probably eventually starve to death
It’s not even conceivable what this lizard will go through. Human beings have the ability to reason. Talk themselves through things. Enjoy things like acid. Not a lizard this things mind is running on very simplistic impulses from the unconscious. It’s only drive is to survive and this will throw that off and completely dissolve it’s mind process. That’s if its tiny heart doesn’t explode

meanwhile at OP's house

Attached: mr lizard.jpg (273x184, 9K)

It's not OP.

Triggered pussy is triggered

Attached: AEB8602F-09F9-41E1-B377-F5922BF78537.gif (326x326, 255K)

Do you know how a reptile processes acid? Didn't think so, so keep your fat fucking fingers off your keyboard faggot.

Attached: 1517173254975.jpg (720x405, 27K)

Still pretty normal. Playing it some Gulag Archipelago.

Attached: 20180323_004018-1.jpg (1928x2593, 1.34M)

ive seen this before with multiple people saying only mammals can sense spicy foods so he probably just didnt like the taste.. dunno if theres any thruth to it though

Give it more

We do. This is from an egg producer and those are male chicks. They won't lay eggs so they're garbage. They get ground up and used as fertilizer.

We do. Those were just male offspring of chickens raised to produce egg laying hens. They’re useless for meat purposes so they’re killed as soon as they are able to differentiated sexually.

this is interesting to watch

My geckos are autistic little shits to begin with, I wonder how they'd act if I coated their crickets with cocaine instead of vitamin d powder

Roll trips for rest of tab

The lizard isn't really doing anything but the thread is pretty interesting.

fucking do it please

GIVE IT MORE

I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds

Attached: 6004f760527849962e9a4a28e55e16dc.jpg.png (853x480, 594K)

You must give it the rest of it

anything good with the snapping turtle? story wise

Sup Forums is full of retards like this noawadays sadly...