Why everyone lose their shit about him?

why everyone lose their shit about him?

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 8K)

If a person who is not a complete commie libtard so much as breaks wind in the general direction of the ground the libtard MSM loses it's shit in general.

They can't stand strong foreign policy.

You have to have a coherent policy, before you can have a strong one.

This Tweet has aged well.

Attached: bolton tweet.jpg (900x400, 34K)

Sounds like you don't have any fucking clue what you're talking about there, kiddo. Just sayin'.

is this the free watch spam?

Jeebus ! An actual possible thinking about it mind on here ? Coherent is def not what the current administration is about

Prepare for "Weapons of mass destruction" being found very soon. Probably in North Korea or Iran.

Don't hate on our president snowflake, he is never wrong.

>ITT: absolute fucking retards pretend to understand politics.

Attached: disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg (600x886, 33K)

Because he's a retard who talks first and thinks later.
ex: "the Iraqi's are hiding wmds, I just know it"
And we all know how that turned out.

>Rex Tillerson: We will try to have talks with North Korea

>Trump no we wont!

>Rex Tillerson ok we will Not have talks with North Korea

>Trump I decided to have talks with North Korea...

How is any of that coherent?

Yeah, Iraq DID have WMD's you fucktard...

What alternate reality are you from? NO WMDS WERE EVER FOUND.

It was actually Kim Jong Un's idea to have talks.

So, chemicals weapons don't count as WMD's?

What do you think Saddam used to gas the Kurds with? Could it have been gas maybe?

Fucktard.

cant believe all the dumbass comments itt

Because he's a war criminal who loves sending other people's kids off to die.

because I'm taking stool softeners and it's difficult to keep my shit in.

Attached: randpaul2028.jpg (1200x824, 90K)

The US didn't invade Iraq to go after some aerosol cans you dumb fuck. This shit lord told everyone that they were hiding nukes and that the Cubans were making biological weapons.

Attached: 1519009877798.jpg (328x312, 20K)

It in a nutshell

And check em bitch.

He used them in the past. He didn't have them when we invaded.

FUCKING IDIOT.

>Trump criticizes the war in Iraq
>Appoints a warhawk shitheel who champions the invasion of Iraq as National Security Advisor

There's fucking countless reasons yo, does this make any sense to you?

I mean...I'm not a fan of Bolton, but it could be worse. It's more sad than anything else. The only guys Trump can get are washed up diplomats and former senators who are only relevant as Fox News talking heads.

I mean...the guy has reportedly been taking advice from Gingrich who hasn't been actually relevant within the party for two decades.

We know he had em cuz we gave him the tech to make em. That's the untold story.

About whom?

bolton

No WMD.... Just had the means to deliver them...

Fuck off conspiracy theorist

His opening gambit for diplomatic negotiation is a military strike, he wants to fight North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Russia and Syria all at the same time...funny how these war hawks never seem to serve but love putting US forces in harm's way because of their tough guy rhetoric.

If we're still alive in three months, we can shitpost about it then. All this chaos because Trump can't handle the fact that he's guilty of money laundering (Russian banks), obstruction of justice (Comey), collusion (Trump tower meeting), and probably some new criminal shit that we'll find out about once Mueller presents his evidence and the inevitable impeachment hearings unfold. But it's not even going to get to that--he's going to fire Sessions, Rosenstein, and obviously Mueller before he can lay out the case for this dumb fuck to not only be impeached--but to rot in jail like Manafort and Flynn.

Adult babies elected an adult baby to the presidency.

untold because it never happened.

no. I refuse.

What fucking universe are you talking about? Sure isn't this one

careful, you'll trigger him if you disagree