The Warriors are killing basketb-

>the Warriors are killing basketb-

>the same boring match up for the third straight year

The Israeli overlords of the NBA are killing basketball

Fun fact: The upcoming GSW dynasty is going to solidify basketball as the No. 2 sport worldwide. People are suckers for dynasties.

Nobody wants to watch Sacramento play Brooklyn next year, and then Milwaukee play Phoenix after that. The only time the nba had parity was in the 70s and it about died until the Celtics and Lakers started dominating.

Now if Cleveland gets swept and the meet again next year, that's where you cross the line too far and it will start to suffer.

Nobody actually likes real parity. Every league suffers when it has too much of it.

>I rate ratings

That's my fault guys. I left the tv on even after I stopped watching

Do the ratings adjust for population increase? Ratings is a very misleading term anyway.

>boring

but the games are exciting as fuck

>Im an asshurt lebeta cuck so the finals are clearly boring

stay mad sport

delete this

(((ratings)))

they really need a new trick

I want to watch sports

Not a semi-scripted soap opera used for Jews to control blacks.

Yes. It's all based on percentage of households with a tv on during the time. So if you get a 14.3 that means 14.3% of households with a tv on were watching the game or at least had it on. If no tv's are on you don't count in the number.

I'm every way except the actual product. Ratings are ratings but the NBA is a shit product right now, not to mention outside of the finals nobody gives even a little bit of a shit

>Two blowouts
>Exciting

Trolled

Well your in the minority bud. Not saying it's not fucked but that home most people are. If it makes you feel better I'm sure lots of niggers in prison got into fights over bets with nutty bars and today's lunch involving the game. Lots more than a Milwaukee/Phoenix finals ever would.

Cheer up there's always good to come out of anything.

honestly last nights game was litty titty imho

and i think the people are split on the warriors, half dont like em, half enjoy em

Your arguments are really stupid and sound very uneducated on the subject. I just thought you should know.

It's exciting watching lebutt get BTFO. Every passing second you can see him die a little more inside.