youtube.com/watch?v=7QgGjDhg1cY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnIBxLsPAQ
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
youtube.com/watch?v=CpJjBkCF9-w
youtube.com/watch?v=wC0xtHuK9dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the sounds of dogs being butchered and women being crushed by escalators

the sound of dogs suffering and babies getting run over

Us Chinaman no listen music. We focus work hard technology innovate. Read book no sound

The sound of Falun Gong members being executed for the organ harvesting system

they like those old chinese guys that have that thing thats like a gourd with a stick in it with one string on it and they play it like a violin kinda and it sounds like a cat being mutilated

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

youtube.com/watch?v=KplR_9JvYB8
>continuous shrill screeching noises
How did anyone even think this was good?

Thrash metal and Mongolian throat singing

youtube.com/watch?v=-URQrU_j9lk

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

Chinese
>people

They're listening to masterpieces like this

youtube.com/watch?v=pPTAhxnxZ5g

These are pretty much the sounds they hear daiIy:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_ODfFkOQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qYKORs6eAjU

youtube.com/watch?v=QpmD8-Ack0U

youtube.com/watch?v=KcB9zq1Sx4g

youtube.com/watch?v=2gXjTZTyOqg

youtube.com/watch?v=jNHN3mzv9Rk

youtube.com/watch?v=a1X4kFlxlpc

youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c

youtube.com/watch?v=cgRNlJmcHIM

youtube.com/watch?v=xqa028uS-uU

youtube.com/watch?v=yUMUhRk7xmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-Lbw81F_Tqs

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZ6s5U3Dpw

>Chinese
>peopIe

Make it through 3 of these, Iet mek now if you're stiII using that term for them.

how are any of those different to your average american

Chinese music is absolutely terrible and I'm saying this as a half-chink. The Chinese language just doesn't sound good for most kinds of music. It only sounds decent for slow ass ballads and slow folk songs.

Only fully chinese guy I knew only listened to American pop, he would sing along with it with his fucking accent.

whatever they are told to

>le sheeple amirite?
>tips fedora

t. Morrissey

youtube.com/watch?v=7QgGjDhg1cY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnIBxLsPAQ

what's wrong with eating dog
you can't use appeal to emotion
if you eat meat, you can't find anything wrong with eating dog

the sound of car crashes and moped drivers getting run over

There's nothing wrong with eating dog if it isn't mistreated and is killed humanely, but you're a fool if you think either of those concepts are the norm in China.

Also your argument seems to imply that all animals are the same, which is blatantly false.

explain yourself then faggit

Death Grips

I care more about dogs as a species, therefore I don't eat them like I would a cow.

My grandparents used to listen to cantonese opera but not really anymore.
Mostly just have cantonese instrumental music on the radio, I don't think they really care about music. Granted they have a grand piano and forced their kids to learn music.

>you can't use appeal to emotion
read my post again friend
neurologically pigs specially are pretty smart, so like i said, if you ea meat, you shouldnt have problem eating dogs

That wasn't an appeal to emotion, dumbass.
>neurologically pigs specially are pretty smart
I don't care about pigs either. Also they're disgusting animals.

>Dogs eat their own shit and shit from other dogs
>Dogs vomit and then eat their own vomit

You can't have your shit and eat it too my friend

Also see I don't care about people eating dogs as stated earlier, I just wouldn't do it myself

Pigs are far more disgusting than dogs. Your post is pointless user. Also my dog literally never does either of those things

My point isn't pointless, you sad pigs are disgusting animals, implying dogs are not.

There's a reason dogs are considered lowly animals in certain parts of the world.

>implying dogs are not
Correct. I've never been particularly disgusted by mine or anyone else's dog.

literally the same shit we listen to in america and europe. looking at itunes' top songs in china its a couple chinese artists, taylor swift, despacito, ed sheeran, even some travis scott

EDM rap and k-pop

only weird thing is theres a lot of old music on there too - a lot of 1989 taylor swift mixed in the top 100

Pop music that we listened to 4-6 months ago. Used to live there.

They have no souls, therefore no need for music.

have you seen a piglet? They cute af.

t. comrade Ken-sama of the peoples revolutionary army

Math Rock

The obvious
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

Dogs are carnivores, you don't eat carnivores. Secondly, as a European, my forebears domesticated the wolf and thereby created a strong biological bond between dog and human. Eating it would be a immoral break of tradition.

Not necessarily true. Humans and dogs evolved together and have had a symbiotic relationship for tens of thousands of years. We lived together as hunter-gatherers in prehistory. We have adapted to each other. We hunted together and survived because of each other.

Other animals have only been around since pastoralism and the agricultural revolution, 10k years ago at most, no other animal is as close to us as the dog and so intertwined with our past.

An appeal to emotion is valid here I think, just like it would be valid to prefer killing a stranger to killing your family.

Besides, if you can't appeal to emotion I'd argue that all ethical claims become nonsensical.

based

man has evolved along with canines and have developed deep symbiotic and companionship relationships with them

Obviously I can appeal to emotion you robot pleb. I'm not going to eat a dog because I like dogs. I'm going to eat other animals because they're lower in my estimation of them. In addition to this, it's not in my tradition to eat dog, and things out of my tradition are wrong.

>appeal to emotion
how fucking dumb are you

>Humans and dogs evolved together and have had a symbiotic relationship for tens of thousands of years.
not in all territories. chinese don't have a long history with dogs, thus they should be able to enjoy them without any white fuck bitching about it

>chinks should be allowed to torture animals without anyone bitching about it
"No!"

>hurr you can't talk about how you feel because I said so
Kys

great argument soyboy
same, hypocrite. go vegan or fuck off

requesting that one song that was charting in china where most of the lyrics were in Chinese, but they included the line in English "I fucking hate you now", but it was a really smooth number so it sounded really out of place.

>great argument soyboy
great argument, faggot
>go vegan or fuck off
You're embarrassingly inconsistent. Can't even keep track of what the argument's about

found it!

youtube.com/watch?v=CpJjBkCF9-w

give it a listen, it's worth it.

point the inconsistencies then, faggot. stop being such a bitch

>if you don't like animals getting tortured then you should go vegan
I'm sorry you live in a third world country where all your livestock is kept in a cage and slaughtered with a rusty kitchen knife user

Um.. isn't this thread about Chinese music? Anyway, how come I can't hear any tones in Chinese songs? Do chinks just completely discard tones when singing? Without tones, how do people understand that shit without captions?

>ITT: NSA shilling
Zhonghua is the future, get with the times or stay wack in the fires.

kys proudboy

>I'm sorry you live in a third world country where all your livestock is kept in a cage and slaughtered with a rusty kitchen knife user
great argument faggot, i'm from the us, but go thin about it and come back imbecile

chingchongchangchingchingchingachingchangchong

>i'm from the us
Not exactly helping your case there user. Your country has absolutely awful livestock conditions. Those factory farms are a fucking diagrace

i know that? it's a shithole. did you read the rest of this thread? i'm still not convinced anyone who eats meat can judge eating dog as wrong

>i'm still not convinced anyone who eats meat can judge eating dog as wrong
Literally not what the argument was about you dunce

keep pretending imbecile, just because you kiss your fucking dogs in the mouth does not mean you have a cogent argument

>Chinese """"""people"""""

Shocker, autists who have never known love or even friendship defend eating dogs

>I won because I'm too stupid to follow a basic line of argument
Ok. Let's just leave it here then

youtube.com/watch?v=wC0xtHuK9dg
First actual post

Dog meat (like every predator actually) is pretty thin on nutrients and content

still havent found one single reason chinks cant enjoy dogger food lmao

As a gastronomically adventurous person, I am 100% willing to eat traditionally prepared Chinese dog meat. That being said, I could never look my dog in the face again.

it's not like the typical american diet cares about that

I never said you couldn't or shouldn't, retard.

Mongolian folk metal I think exists

rush - rimeright